Tyrande, oh where oh where

Community Discussion
Prev 1 39 40 41
I like that Tyrande is unique.

It makes the people who did what they needed to do to get her feel like their effort meant something.

That being said, I'd like her too.

How hard would it be to make a new version of her so it can be distinguished between the current one so the old schoolers can keep their glory?
02/26/2019 03:39 AMPosted by Elspeth

So i think we should be thankful for what they had done

Hmm... yea you're right
Thank you blizz for deleting posts and ignoring us!! :)
02/26/2019 06:25 AMPosted by Azazel
02/26/2019 03:39 AMPosted by Elspeth

So i think we should be thankful for what they had done

Hmm... yea you're right
Thank you blizz for deleting posts and ignoring us!! :)

Well, was that the mod that was fired ? Or someone that is not going to talk to us.
I was talking about the mod, that as far as we know maintained this thread. And hopefully passed it on to the devs and management.
I thought that was obvious..

02/26/2019 06:11 AMPosted by Paf

It makes the people who did what they needed to do to get her feel like their effort meant something.

How hard would it be to make a new version of her so it can be distinguished between the current one so the old schoolers can keep their glory?

She was not even available to me in any way. This is not unique magic card, where they can give them out at an event, and if i really want one i can go online a purchase one.
It was flat out not something i can, or could ever get. Regardless of the timing.
It does not help they have given us no other options.
Someone at the company made a mistake, and New blizzard will not communicate with the player base.
02/26/2019 06:11 AMPosted by Paf

What about people who did not have a chance to make an effort, though?
02/26/2019 08:21 AMPosted by Elspeth
It was flat out not something i can, or could ever get. Regardless of the timing. It does not help they have given us no other options. Someone at the company made a mistake, and New blizzard will not communicate with the player base.

This.

With no appropriate multiplier that would do it justice. There was no "earn" for it. You just happened to be in the favored countries that actiblizz didn't intentionally choose to discriminate against when it choose to go this route with this promotion (and yes, they chose to intentionally discriminate against their worldwide playerbase, because no one forced them to choose a platform that left out most of the world). Which then forced people to choose between location spoofing (which they have said more than once will get you an account ban), or not participating. Most people, being honest, avoided doing something would get them banned.

So, being the "inclusive" and all the buzzwords they like to throw around on social media...actiblizz decided to make sure that only certain countries got in on the promotion. Then promised that everyone who missed out would get another chance during the year of the mammoth...which came and went without even a word from team 5. So here we are in our neat little containment thread...being ignored by team 5, despite numerous requests for them to clarify all the supposed "misconceptions" around this issue, which essentially boils down to:

"Tyrande is coming back...we just can't say when."

"We have really, really, really, really, really, really, really good reasons about why we can't talk about why we can't talk about why we can't talk about why we aren't following through on our promise. We just can't talk about them."
If there's a problem with Twitch, make Tyrande available for 50$ and give 25$ to Twitch. I don't think they won't be happy with a ***tload of money out of nowhere.

Priest is my most played hero. And every time I face Golden Tyrande I want to delete Hearthstone completely and never open it again. Yes, it's just a hero. But it's the most beautiful of them all.

3 years. THREE YEARS. Make her cost 100$ I don't care.
02/23/2019 08:12 PMPosted by freckles
There's been what, four new heroes released since this thread started? I'm not so optimistic they're going to bring her back. :(

Yeah, ever. After all those years that's what I feel.

The guy who told us "She is coming back" no longer works for Blizzard, so they can simply disregard his promise I guess.
Rotation is coming soon, with that a new expansion, it would really be nice to finally !@#$ing hear something about the hero returning.
02/27/2019 04:25 AMPosted by Mekc
And every time I face Golden Tyrande I want to delete Hearthstone completely and never open it again.

This is exactly what I did 2 months ago. No regret at all.

02/27/2019 04:25 AMPosted by Mekc
Yes, it's just a hero. But it's the most beautiful of them all.

She's not just a simple hero. Since WC3, Tyrande has always been an iconic character (if not the most) in Warcraft universe. To be honest Blizzard should have made Tyrande the default priest and Anduin being the promotional alternative.

And yet there's still no update whatsoever. From my perspective what Blizzard is doing at this point is a bit sadistic.
02/27/2019 08:21 AMPosted by hkq

And yet there's still no update whatsoever. From my perspective what Blizzard is doing at this point is a bit sadistic.

Exactly this. I get they just laid off their entire forum support staff, I get there is no communication anymore. But there is no getting why they are going on three years without re-releasing Tyrande.

At this point, there is no doubt It is pure enjoyment on their part at watching the player base agonize over it.