Tyrande, oh where oh where

Community Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 41 Next
No, I'm putting the goal posts exactly where they belong.

Which is moving the goal posts.

It's a bit like saying "I'm not posting in the hearthstone forums, I'm typing words into the box and hitting the submit button on the hearthstone forums."

No matter what you want to call it, at the end of the day, it's the same thing.

Also, nice dodge on the rest of the post you ignored.

03/20/2018 10:38 PMPosted by Doomtrain
You are being very misleading by trying to paint a picture that blizzard has no reason not to release Tyrande.

It's an old trick of those who argue in bad faith to try and accuse others of the very thing they are doing in a debate. Note, you have claimed that there have been no Tyrande promotions after the twitch/prime one ended (when in fact there have been more than one). Then you made the dubious implication that employees of a multibillion dollar company went rogue (with promotional materials to boot!) for those promotions in violation of any potential agreement that is supposedly preventing them from releasing Tyrande (your claim, without any supporting evidence...which is also not supported by any facts, such as the aforementioned multiple post twitch/prime releases of Tyrande that were 100% actiblizz). Or, even more ludicrous, the multibillion dollar company went rouge (and created promotional materials advertising this to boot!) and flouted their contract with amazon publicly to release a hero skin for a digital card game more than once and exposed themselves to breach of contract lawsuits...because reasons. Then claimed that large multibillion dollar companies like actiblizz and amazon could somehow keep the knowledge of their legal battles secret from the public in this day and age (when all court filings are a matter of public record)...I'm honestly surprised you didn't take a step back and question what you typed.

I used this example previously, but you ignored that as well: take the "Azeroth choppers" promotion for world of warcraft. The reason the Alliance bike is still available in game, is because the terms of the contract stipulated it could be. Unfortunately, for the other side, theirs was only available for a short time (for free) if you logged in during the post contest conclusion window. They were working on getting the other bike back in the game, but needed to work on renegotiating stuff with the OC choppers people (their promotional partners for the contest).

If it were a matter of getting amazon's permission, we would know this already. Why? Because actiblizz can and has told us so in the past when it's a contract issue. Again, though they would not surrender the right to use their IP (Tyrande's likeness, voice actress, etc) without the permission of a third party. Look at the dust up between marvel/Disney and sony over the use of Spiderman in Civil War: sony did not want to lose the rights to the character they had purchased to use, even though technically it belonged to marvel. naturally, marvel is eager to gain control over it's IP back so they can use it without having to get sony's permission and pay a percentage every time they want to use their own character...

The only reason marvel sold (maybe leased/rented is a better word) is because they needed the money at the time. When this promotion took place, take a look at actiblizz's earnings: they neither needed the money, nor the hassle of tying up their IP with a third party that would probably never let it go any time in the near future. Also, if amazon had Tyrande...you could bet your last grain of dust they'd be selling her stuff like hotcakes. You take a look around there, and there's nothing beyond the usual stuff people are selling.

03/20/2018 10:38 PMPosted by Doomtrain
I'm simply trying to point out reasons why they wouldn't release it, and its extremely pertinent. If we know why they can't (and they can't tell us), we may be able to bring our voices elsewhere to convince the people needed to oil the gears on this thing.

All of which were thoroughly debunked.

Our voices are right where they need to be. However...as I said previously, this needs to be a full court press issue:

Q&As

Brought up at blizzcons

Involve streamers

Mail physical pictures of Tyrande to actiblizz in Irvine (with "bring Tyrande back to hearthstone for all regions!" on the picture)

E-mail actiblizz customer service

Use their social media

All of this done respectfully, but insistently because it's clear as I said earlier that they're trying to contain this issue and hope it dies down quietly.

Don't let it.
Speculating Blizzard's reasons for not providing us with Tyrande is irrelevant. Whatever their reasons are, they chose to handle a release in a way that excluded a majority of the players. This led to quite an uprising which got their attention.

Then they acknowledged this fact.

Then they made a statement saying that she would be released at the end of the year of the mammoth for players who didn't get the chance or weren't eligible.

So? End of story. Make good on your promise Blizzard.

Whatever their reasons are, they need to find a way to work around it and be accountable for the claims they make. Otherwise they're no better than any other cheating game developer that makes false promises to keep customers around longer.
Agree with Arukayos. HS Team promised that Tyrande will be available again in the year of the Mammoth.
https://www.invenglobal.com/lol/articles/1165/qa-session-with-producer-yong-woo-about-the-past-present-and-future-of-hearthstone

In my view the community deserve a clear answer with a clear date. The year of the Mammoth will end within a month, and still no news about Tyrande. However a few weeks left, so where is the announcement how we can get Tyrande in the majority of the Globe?
03/21/2018 01:43 AMPosted by Arukayos
Speculating Blizzard's reasons for not providing us with Tyrande is irrelevant.

It matters to a point. By allowing them the wiggle room of:

"It's some other company's(ies) fault!"

And some of the other excuses offered giving them a "good reason" for not keeping their promise...

And anything that allows the focus to be taken off actiblizz, and the promise they made to the playerbase, it's something that gives them the room to try and weasel out of that promise. The focus needs to be kept squarely on actiblizz, their promise to the playerbase on this matter, and the fact that they have not delivered.

Rest of your post is spot on!
03/21/2018 01:14 AMPosted by Bobafett345
Which is moving the goal posts.

True, but still moving them to where they belong and exposing your extremely misleading and dishonest posts.

Note, you have claimed that there have been no Tyrande promotions after the twitch/prime one ended (when in fact there have been more than one)

https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Tyrande_Whisperwind

I see one. And its for none of the countries in the original promotion, meaning there is no relevance to your argument because the legal ramifications are different.

Then you made the dubious implication that employees of a multibillion dollar company went rogue (with promotional materials to boot!) for those promotions in violation of any potential agreement that is supposedly preventing them from releasing Tyrande (your claim, without any supporting evidence...which is also not supported by any fact

I will admit a mistake was made here. I made the assumption there was any validity at all to your claim there were multiple releases of Tyrande (beyond the two listed in the article I posted). There were not. You have been so misleading that you even mislead me on this one.

and created promotional materials advertising this to boot!

Its interesting that I cannot find evidence of this anywhere, again besides the article I just linked.

If it were a matter of getting amazon's permission, we would know this already. Why? Because actiblizz can and has told us so in the past when it's a contract issue.

Invalid, all business contracts are unique. You have no idea how marketing contracts work clearly.

Again, though they would not surrender the right to use their IP (Tyrande's likeness, voice actress, etc) without the permission of a third party.

I told you before, I agree with you here. They fully retained Tyrande. It is specifically the hero portrait that they are unable to release. Huge difference from the general IP. Additionally, Amazon doesn't own any part of the portrait either, Blizzard is just not allowed to freely release it.

Then claimed that large multibillion dollar companies like actiblizz and amazon could somehow keep the knowledge of their legal battles secret from the public in this day and age (when all court filings are a matter of public record)...I'm honestly surprised you didn't take a step back and question what you typed.

Where did I claim that legal battles have occurred and court filings happened. If Blizzard releases Tyrande, legal battles will occur. Even still there might not be court filings. If Tyrande could not legally be released and it was, there could either be a mistake or an intentional breach of contract. A mistake would often result in a reprimand and some private deal between the companies, no court filings. This was all based on the assumption that there were multiple releases in areas that had the promotion like you implied. I should have taken a step back and questioned more thoroughly what you typed.

I used this example previously, but you ignored that as well: take the "Azeroth choppers" promotion for world of warcraft. The reason the Alliance bike is still available in game, is because the terms of the contract stipulated it could be. Unfortunately, for the other side, theirs was only available for a short time (for free) if you logged in during the post contest conclusion window. They were working on getting the other bike back in the game, but needed to work on renegotiating stuff with the OC choppers people (their promotional partners for the contest).

I'm not ignoring this. We both agree that this is true. Your following conclusion that all contract issues can therefore be spoken about publicly is false.

Our voices are right where they need to be.

If that's what you think, good luck. I myself would be looking at how to politely petition Amazon. It doesn't hurt to do all of the things you mentioned below that, but don't you feel like you are running into a brick wall with that? When you hit those brick walls for a reason you admit is a mystery, think about what is really going on and use different avenues.
True, but still moving them

Well, first you claim you didn't move them...now you admit to moving them. Some progress on something you weren't being honest about is progress I suppose.

I see one.

Look harder. The rest of your point has already been debunked. Posting the same debunked falsehoods won't make them true. Sort of like saying the earth is flat a trillion times won't take it from three dimensions to two.

I will admit a mistake was made here.

"Mistake" is not the same as telling a deliberate falsehood, which is what you did. Also, great dodge on taking responsibility for your assertion there were no Tyrande promotions after the twitch/prime one ended (another lie you told).

Its interesting that I cannot find evidence of this anywhere, again besides the article I just linked.

If I close my eyes, I can't see your post either. Look. Harder. I'll even offer the hint I gave you earlier: links in this very thread even!

Invalid

Your point? Yes, it is...been debunked multiple times!

It is specifically the hero portrait that they are unable to release.

Except for those times where they did. After the promotion ended. For all the claims of "ignorance" about contracts you keep throwing around, you seem to think that amazon would allow a giant loophole that would allow actiblizz to release it willy nilly anywhere they pleased anywhere outside the areas not covered under the promotion. Apparently, amazon (or its legal team) are just a small indie company...

Where did I claim that legal battles have occurred and court filings happened.

01/04/2018 10:31 PMPosted by Doomtrain
they did not have permission, Amazon did get mad, and now its very complicated (we would not hear about this publicly).

02/27/2018 07:59 PMPosted by Doomtrain
I wouldn't be surprised if there were some people in hot water for this.

The rest of your post has already been addressed and debunked. It is worth repeating: multibillion dollar companies do not "mistakenly" break their contracts with other multibillion dollar companies, nor do they intentionally break those contracts. Injunctions (at minimum) or more severe legal paperwork would be filed, all of which would be fodder for the news cycle...because legal filings are a matter of public record and the various major news agencies have people who watch the court filings like a hawk so they can be the first to break the big story. And rest assured, if any of the following occurred , it would be major news (if only on the business pages...but would hit the larger news because it would impact stock prices:

"amazon sues for injunction against actiblizz over alleged breach of contract"

"amazon sues actiblizz for breach of contract"

...and so on.

Companies only "reprimand" their own employees...they take legal action against other entities (individuals, corporations, and governments and/or their agencies).

was all based on the assumption that there were multiple releases in areas that had the promotion like you implied.

I made no such statement or implication, and this is another of your outright falsehoods. I have stated the entire time that actiblizz has released Tyrande on their own, more than once, after the promotion ended. Nothing more, nothing less. Based on that information, I have stated they could do so again, but have chosen not to, based on their statements that "they have no plans to do so at this time." This is in spite of Mr. Woo's promise that this would happen during the year of the mammoth (which is all but over).

Your following conclusion that all contract issues can therefore be spoken about publicly is false.

I didn't say "all contract issues," please try debating more honestly, it will move the discussion forward, unless your intent isn't to do so...which is what seems more likely with each dishonest post you make.

03/21/2018 08:07 AMPosted by Doomtrain
I myself would be looking at how to politely petition Amazon.

Go right ahead. It's will be interesting to see how your accusations of them holding up Tyrande's re-release will pan out when actiblizz has already stated it's on their end (my guess will be somewhere from you being outright ignored, to being redirected to actiblizz because it's not their IP and the promotion ended some time ago). The rest of us will keep the pressure politely right here where it belongs.
as I said earlier that they're trying to contain this issue and hope it dies down quietly.

Considering I focus comments to this thread, discuss the matter on a regular basis with Team 5 and have kept this topic open, regardless of the erroneous claims and comments, I'm gonna heavily disagree with this comment. Not to mention, it is obvious this is an important point for some players. One I do not believe they will just let "die down quietly".

As a reminder, this thread is being left open for feedback, concerns and to provide context to Team 5. Being rude, trying to build a case around assumed comments and attacking the ideas/comments of others can lead to actions and your post being removed.

Please be respectful in your posts.

Thank you.
Todays tool tip in Hearthstone: "You can buy an alternative hero for your favorite class in the shop."

Went to the shop and guess what? Big nope, no priest alternative hero there. Very sad :(.
03/22/2018 10:40 AMPosted by MarvMind
Todays tool tip in Hearthstone: "You can buy an alternative hero for your favorite class in the shop."

>.<

Thanks tool tip.
03/22/2018 09:18 AMPosted by Jesse Hill
I'm gonna heavily disagree with this comment.

What you quoted, or the entire quote in context?

All of this done respectfully, but insistently because it's clear as I said earlier that they're trying to contain this issue and hope it dies down quietly.

Considering I focus comments to this thread

I did bring this up an earlier post, addressing concerns with those "focus" (i.e. locking any thread that brings it up outside of here) methods:

03/20/2018 09:37 PMPosted by Bobafett345
Upon reflection, one has to wonder:

Does "thread consolidation" have less to do with spam and reporting (which they can and do ignore at their prerogative), and more to do with the fact that multiple threads on a subject show that there is widespread support for an issue?

The comment was made that they "were bumped by the same one or two people," but if one did a quick look through those threads, you wouldn't see a ton of bumps from "the same one or two people," you would see new posters making inquiries about Tyrande and why there hasn't been any movement on this issue.

Trying to push this into one thread (especially one with no sticky) has all the hallmarks of trying to make it a topic that has little interest (one they seemingly hope sinks to the bottom of the forum and goes away), and is only confined to one thread, by their own admission. Sure, there is a blue post stating more benign purposes for "consolidating"...for now (which I am screen-shotting, just in case).

discuss the matter on a regular basis with Team 5

Active discussion behind the scenes without updates does not reassure the playerbase movement is happening on the issue, especially when there have been a definitive promise made to re-release Tyrande:

03/20/2018 09:54 PMPosted by Arukayos
Will the past promotional heroes and card backs be available again?

We are looking for ways to give players another chance to get the promotional heroes and card backs. For example, Tyrande Whisperwind was not available worldwide, so we'd like to give another chance for players to get her again. So, we have a good news - we should be ready to bring some of them back in the Year of the Mammoth.

Source: https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/1165/qa-session-with-producer-yong-woo-about-the-past-present-and-future-of-hearthstone

That are clearly about to go past the expiration date.

I'm sure that the response might be to focus on "should" or a link to actiblizz's "forward looking statements" regarding product releases, but that's neither here nor there. The preceding quote was a fairly definitive statement on when to expect the re-release of Tyrande (and other undefined unobtainable items)...with a clear timeframe of when that would be occurring in.

and have kept this topic open, regardless of the erroneous claims and comments,

Honestly, on behalf of myself and everyone who is sincerely looking for some real answers on this topic: we all extend a personal invitation to the leads at hearthstone to come in and set the record straight. Not just on what happened initially with the Tyrande promotion and those that came after (talking about what they would do differently if they had the opportunity), but what the current status and hold up is. Sharing what can be shared of these "internal discussions" would also be helpful.

Not to mention, it is obvious this is an important point for some players.

Pretty much every player in every region that got locked out intentionally from the first promotion, I would say.

One I do not believe they will just let "die down quietly".

See previous comment about quoting in context. :)

As a reminder, this thread is being left open for feedback, concerns and to provide context to Team 5.

Team 5, we have pulled out a chair by the hearth for any and/or all of you to join us here. Please come, join us and let us know what is going on. The year of the mammoth is nearly over, and clearly the promise to not only bring Tyrande back, but also whatever else you had planned in that regard never happened, and the time for that promise to be kept is fast running out. We'd love for you to come talk about it, share with us how this is being worked on in the year of the raven, or if by some miracle there is a last hour shining of elune's light for the year of the mammoth for every hearthstone player, worldwide.
03/21/2018 09:41 PMPosted by Bobafett345
Look harder.

At this point I need to request that you live up to your burden of proof. You are claiming that everything that I have said has been invalid or debunked based on the fact Blizzard has had multiple releases for Tyrande making it clear that a business deal has nothing to do with the release.

Here are the known releases that fit perfectly with my statements.

September 30 - November 5, 2016
Twitch Prime
United States, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Austria

January 25 - February 10, 2017
40 Packs Special
Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines

November 17 - December 31, 2017
QR Code Special
China

These releases could all easily be within the confines of a deal between Blizzard and Amazon. I don't know how they prove that they could easily release Tyrande at any time. We need to see proof that they are allowed to release Tyrande at any time of you want to claim that they are for a reason you can only call "an absolute mystery".

03/23/2018 02:45 AMPosted by Bobafett345
Team 5, we have pulled out a chair by the hearth for any and/or all of you to join us here. Please come, join us and let us know what is going on.

This is exactly the reason I have been posting the information. I don't want others in this thread to get the idea that Blizzard is just blatantly hiding, concealing, or suppressing information. I believe they are not legally able to speak about this. I want to make sure that the others in this thread understand that Blizzard is hearing them.

Posted by Bobafett345
They've released it after the promotion ended.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were some people in hot water for this.

I want to be clear for anyone else reading this. I was called out for this being false. This statement assumed that there was some release in the Amazon Prime countries that was unplanned. I have since exhausted searching for the possibility of this and found that all extra releases were in countries not included in the original. This does mean I was incorrect, there was no hot water for anyone. This doesn't invalidate any of my other points though.

11/21/2017 03:13 PMPosted by Jesse Hill
We are aware this is still a hot topic for some and it has not fallen off our radar.

I would like to call out that these releases in countries that aren't the original Twitch Prime promotion actually shows that Blizzard is actively trying to release this hero in countries that were previously excluded. I believe that this is difficult because of the required negotiations involved. I do hope all those that were not able to get Tyrande do get a chance.
At this point I need to request that you live up to your burden of proof. You are claiming that everything that I have said has been invalid or debunked based on the fact Blizzard has had multiple releases for Tyrande making it clear that a business deal has nothing to do with the release.

You are moving the goal posts again (the "look harder" was in response to your claim there wasn't any post twitch prime promotions, then when your claim was shown to be false, and you claimed there was only one was when made that statement to you). To answer part of your question, you provide that information in the next paragraph:

January 25 - February 10, 2017
40 Packs Special
Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines

November 17 - December 31, 2017
QR Code Special
China

I don't know how they prove that they could easily release Tyrande at any time.

It's been explained at length. The "burden of proof" as you call it, is on you to prove your claim. Occam's Razor: actiblizz has control over their IP, the hero skin associated with it, and can release it any time they choose. This is demonstrated by the promotions that occurred post prime/twitch, which you linked here. Your more complicated theory is on you to prove, not me.

I want to be clear for anyone else reading this.

...that the quote you responded to was heavily edited and an entire sentence added that was not originally in the section that was quoted. Please take a look at what was quoted and the surrounding area. Sometimes, the timestamp and poster gets left off due to forum errors, but the only way what happens in the situation I'm pointing out here is if someone is doing something funny with the quote.

I don't want others in this thread to get the idea that Blizzard is just blatantly hiding, concealing, or suppressing information.

Nothing of the sort was said, or implied. The only statement made was the "no plans to re-release Tyrande at the present" (if anyone has a link to that blue post, it would be greatly appreciated). And saying that based on the post twitch/prime promotions, they can and do have the ability to release Tyrande at any place and time of their choosing, but have chosen not to (for reasons they have chosen not to speak of). This is further supported by Mr. Woo's promise that Tyrande would be made available again in the year of the mammoth, which is nearly over.

I would make further statements as to what that means, but I am keeping jesse's comments in mind about this thread and the posts made on it. I would encourage you to do the same.

I believe they are not legally able to speak about this.

Again, in these situations, every company comments "we are not allowed to comment about this situation due to contractual and/or legal reasons." Again, Occam's Razor: if this were the issue they would say so. Your theory requires an extra secrecy clause saying they cannot talk about the legal/contractual obligations. I suppose if this were some sort of secret defense project, or something involving high levels of secrecy...but it's a hearthstone skin. It also falls outside how actiblizz has operated in past promotions and is so unreasonable from a business standpoint, that any company's legal team would red flag for needing to be removed before advising their company to sign it.

Or, in the event of legal litigation (which would be a matter of public record), "we are not allowed to comment because of a gag order on the case, the hearing is a closed hearing and/or the records are sealed." However, the parties to such litigation would still be a matter of public record, and the case would stir up even more public and media attention, because of the secrecy.
Bobafett345:
Source: https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/1165/qa-session-with-producer-yong-woo-about-the-past-present-and-future-of-hearthstone

That are clearly about to go past the expiration date.

I'm sure that the response might be to focus on "should" or a link to actiblizz's "forward looking statements" regarding product releases, but that's neither here nor there. The preceding quote was a fairly definitive statement on when to expect the re-release of Tyrande (and other undefined unobtainable items)...with a clear timeframe of when that would be occurring in.
You do know that Producer Yong Woo's statement was aimed at Korean audience, right? Koreans did get their Tyrande promotion in Year of the Mammoth. Don't know the exact date, but prolly around the time when Singapore-s got.

Now that we cleared one part of your misunderstanding, I think you're quite misunderstanding the other part also. I have vague idea of where Blizzard international branch/studio is located (somewhere in Europe, China, Korea, probably one in Singapore, there is one in ANZ, right?), but notice a pattern? Those region already had their promotion. Yes, even Europe. The problem is, as I said before, Blizz EU players are not from a single country. How are you planning to distinguish players who don't live in countries like Germany, France, UK from the ones who do and give them Tyrande promotion when they're all playing in EU region? As it was explained by Blizz, they want promotional items to be special, not to be handed out mindlessly like candy. In case you noticed, people from NA, Korea, China, Singapore who didn't get Tyrande at the time of its promotion, won't be getting it either.

It's not Blizz always shafting EU players like some EU players think, it's one of those side effect of Europe's European Union; countries with different regulation into one group, unlike China, Korean, SEA who are all Asia but separated into different groups.

Will Blizz bring Tyrande back? I have no idea. But they already made their standpoint: no current plans for now. And no promise was given.
03/24/2018 02:02 AMPosted by sky3union
You do know that Producer Yong Woo's statement was aimed at Korean audience, right? Koreans did get their Tyrande promotion in Year of the Mammoth. Don't know the exact date, but prolly around the time when Singapore-s got.

Nice job trying to spin it, except it doesn't really work since Blizzard's active involvement in this topic shows that they're aware of their promise. Where's your proof that it was aimed at koreans? It doesn't explicitly say so - if you're going to make random assumptions, don't try to pass them off as facts.

The literal quote was:

We are looking for ways to give players another chance to get the promotional heroes and card backs. For example, Tyrande Whisperwind was not available worldwide, so we'd like to give another chance for players to get her again. So, we have a good news - we should be ready to bring some of them back in the Year of the Mammoth.

For example, Tyrande Whisperwind was not available worldwide

worldwide

This means that any country/city that has been excluded from it (despite being around and not having missed it) should have their fair chance of getting Tyrande. This was their promise. If it's just for koreans, that's equally as discriminatory.

Plus, Blizzard has admitted that there were issues with the way the release was handled, that they alienated a part of their playerbase and thus wish to compensate them. Post here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20752561300?page=1#post-4

So yeah, unless all those statements were just empty statements, a "promise" does exist - not just to koreans.

If it was directed at koreans and koreans only, then they would say so.
@Arukayos
It's as if you didn't read 2 post before mine and disregard other part of my post. I meant when Woo said what he said, he wasn't referring to Europeans, who already got their promotion, albeit some left out because of the whole Amazon/Twitch deal. The guy who wrote 2 post before mine even mentioned the date and the country of thr Tyrande promotion, the other part of the world that didn't had the chance at all. Again, EU players are in an iffy spot, but they did have their promotion.

As I said, how are you gonna distinguish EU players that live in Germany/France/UK, etc. with the ones that don't? It's obvious that putting any promotional skins in store is not on Blizz's mind (making promotional item special and whatnot). Compare the situation of EU players and that of players in Asian countries (Singapore, SEA, Korea, China).
03/24/2018 04:24 AMPosted by sky3union
@Arukayos
It's as if you didn't read 2 post before mine and disregard other part of my post. I meant when Woo said what he said, he wasn't referring to Europeans, who already got their promotion, albeit some left out because of the whole Amazon/Twitch deal.

I've read the entirety of this thread, in fact.

I don't need to respond to the other parts of your post but I will since you want me to - although, what I quoted above ^^^^ is the only part of your post that's relevant.

It's relevant in that it's a false claim which would change the nature of the demand for Tyrande.

Once again, you're speaking on behalf of Blizzard when you say that Mr. Woo aimed the comment at koreans only. (a wild claim you made in your previous post). You have no evidence of this - it's just your opinion and therefore worth nothing. In fact, the evidence is actually against you, as Mr. Woo's statement says that Tyrande wasn't available worldwide and they intend to fix that. (read my previous post, I bolded it in his comment nicely for you)

So, end of story? Blizzard promised it'd be available world-wide, in the year of the mammoth - it's time to deliver.

Want me to respond to the rest of your post?

Again, EU players are in an iffy spot, but they did have their promotion.

Not our problem as players because Blizzard promised it worldwide to the countries that didn't get it.

As I said, how are you gonna distinguish EU players that live in Germany/France/UK, etc. with the ones that don't?

Not our problem as players because Blizzard promised it worldwide to the countries that didn't get it.

Compare the situation of EU players and that of players in Asian countries (Singapore, SEA, Korea, China).

Here's a reminder of Blizzard's promises on the matter thus far to jog everyone's memory.

01/20/2017 12:30 PMPosted by Yong Woo
Thanks for the message simon and RoKa! I am a big fan of Priest as well, and I totally get why you’d be bummed that you can’t unlock Tyrande.

When we do special promotions, we want the people who participate to feel really special for being involved. At the same time, we totally acknowledge that people who can’t participate can feel really left out – especially if the reason for not being able to participate is out of their control (regional access restriction, or maybe they weren’t around when the event was happening, etc).

Given this, we are actively looking into ways to grant access to new Heroes and card backs that some players may have missed out on. We’ll make an announcement once our plans are solidified!

https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/1165/qa-session-with-producer-yong-woo-about-the-past-present-and-future-of-hearthstone
@Arukayos
Did you actually check out the source link page?
On February 24th (KST), Yong Woo, Lead Game Producer for Hearthstone, hosted a Q&A session with Korean players on Twitch about Hearthstone.
And this is what I said,
You do know that Producer Yong Woo's statement was aimed at Korean audience, right?
Never did I say Koreans only. Singapore, SEA, China got their promotion, not just Koreans.

And you seem to miss what I'm trying to say. Blizz's intention on promotional item = to make it special, meaning less chance of buying it from shop. What's your suggestion on how Blizz should be doing this Tyrande promotion again on EU? It's not gonna be Twitch thingy again, let alone the fact that EU players having second chance on the promotion (so much for promotional item in that case). Other regions were given promotional item they never had a chance. Giving EU another promotion means giving players from Germany/France/UK another promotion. How would you seperate the players from other part of Europe from them so as not to give certain players a second same promotion?

Sorry to say, but you sound like a whiney baby who care less about what certain action means and what it's gonna cause when you say 'not our problem'. According to Jesse and Yong Woo's response, and of course I figured as much, there might be a chance for the promotion to return. Just not during Year of the Mammoth like you're deluded to believe. Currently, no plans, in the future, might be. What are you gonna do when Year of the Mammoth ends? But you promised, you promised to give it. Why won't you give it to me? Why? Why?, is that what you're gonna do? You should be patient with these things. Keep your kewl and all that. When you lose it, you should know you look really pathetic hanging your neck over a skin.

Just so you know, I'll just repeat the obvious: Team 5 already notified with this issue, Jesse continuoisly passing on the situation and will keep this thread updated if something's change.
I think, cut this long story short in sky3union comments:

1) South Korea have never had Tyrande until this day. And the game director promised the hero in they year of the mammoth, without mention any further location restriction.
Therefore this promise until today do not meet the truth, intentionally or not. Year of Mammoth has 2-3 weeks left...

2) Every single Blizzard account has the country information, it is part of the registration. If HS Team would like, they could provide Tyrande to any accounts, just check the address, and it is done.
They said and say, it is their intention. However actually without any action: no news, no details, and absolutely no re-release until now.

So I also suggest HS Team can take a seat, and join us here. Maybe the community deserve to know more about this issue.
03/24/2018 09:54 AMPosted by sky3union
Sorry to say, but you sound like a whiney baby who care less about what certain action means and what it's gonna cause when you say 'not our problem'. According to Jesse and Yong Woo's response, and of course I figured as much, there might be a chance for the promotion to return. Just not during Year of the Mammoth like you're deluded to believe. Currently, no plans, in the future, might be. What are you gonna do when Year of the Mammoth ends? But you promised, you promised to give it. Why won't you give it to me? Why? Why?, is that what you're gonna do? You should be patient with these things. Keep your kewl and all that. When you lose it, you should know you look really pathetic hanging your neck over a skin.

Just so you know, I'll just repeat the obvious: Team 5 already notified with this issue, Jesse continuoisly passing on the situation and will keep this thread updated if something's change.

Jumping to personal attacks when I merely posted the most logical interpretation of the post doesn't make your point any more valid, no matter how much you want it to be.

Yes, he made the statement at an interview for korean players. He still used the word "worldwide" in the context of the fact that there were many countries which were excluded and they wanted to fix that.

Hearthstone is a global game.
Because an interview happens in a certain place for a certain audience does not mean that every statement exclusively applies to them without any explicit notice.

His statement did not only pertain to koreans, or the SEA region (which is evidently a mental backflip that you're trying to do after saying it was directed at koreans). Even if it was directed at them - it was then a misleading statement deliberately with the intention to deceive a lot of players worldwide (as Mr Woo put it) because a lot more than just koreans or SEA people were watching that interview.

03/24/2018 02:11 PMPosted by Tillael
1) South Korea have never had Tyrande until this day. And the game director promised the hero in they year of the mammoth, without mention any further location restriction.
Therefore this promise until today do not meet the truth, intentionally or not. Year of Mammoth has 2-3 weeks left...

^^^ pretty much this.

With regards to your "whiny baby" monologue, you're just oozing insecurity. I've merely pointed out that Blizzard made a certain promise, which people agree with - you seem to have your own version of reality and believe that anyone who disagrees with you is "crying". Maybe stop projecting? Trying to make character based attacks only shows you have literally nothing valuable or intelligent to say, especially when it's about a stranger on the internet. It'd be nice to have Tyrande, it's not the end of the world if I don't - I'm just pointing out the fact that Blizzard did promise it, but perhaps you can't fathom that someone can point out facts without being overtly emotionally involved.

Maybe you cry about everything you don't get - but as for me (and many others) - we can point out that a promise was broken without getting too emotional about it. But obviously, I don't expect you to be able to relate to that.