Razakus keleseth evolve

Play Mode Discussion
You guys wanna try having fun every once in awhile? 10 games in a row and it's all I face at rank 18... some wins some loses but the point is it gets boring. Don't ya want something more from life?
There is a real lack of creativity with the community. I run into the same half dozen decks when I feel like there are near infinite viable ladder decks
are you sure you are tracking your games right? What program do you use to track your game, i'm pretty certain you see more diversity in your game than you say.
10/21/2017 12:52 PMPosted by Vankrys
are you sure you are tracking your games right? What program do you use to track your game, i'm pretty certain you see more diversity in your game than you say.
it's this weird device. Somehow it is able to, in some way shape or form, send signals using electricity throughout my body to register and store information about many different things including but not limited to the opposition of my last 10 games.
10/21/2017 02:47 PMPosted by nocturnusali
it's this weird device. Somehow it is able to, in some way shape or form, send signals using electricity throughout my body to register and store information about many different things including but not limited to the opposition of my last 10 games.

human eye and human brain is fallible.
Our cognitive ability can be distorded by our feeling.

To be clear, you may be forgetting about the majority of game you play but remember vividly the one that frustrated you. I know i would.

real stats is more reliable, i think you are completely hyperboling the issue here.

I use notepad.
The question is if we all face a deck like 70% of times, then why don't we just build a deck to defeat that?! It means like 70% winrate, right?
But nuh... We face all types of decks and class, and just wanna say nerf others so no one can defeat us, right?
10/21/2017 03:08 PMPosted by NoobKnight
The question is if we all face a deck like 70% of times, then why don't we just build a deck to defeat that?! It means like 70% winrate, right?
But nuh... We face all types of decks and class, and just wanna say nerf others so no one can defeat us, right?

There isn’t a deck that beats keleseth rogue or priest consistently (definitely not both). Even decks that should be favored lose to good draws (keleseth shadowstep / big Edwin early or Raza and Anduin on curve).
10/21/2017 02:54 PMPosted by Frost

I use notepad.

and this is what i saw in roughly 150 games this month

https://ibb.co/bw9w5m
10/21/2017 03:21 PMPosted by VictoriousDN

There isn’t a deck that beats keleseth rogue or priest consistently (definitely not both). Even decks that should be favored lose to good draws (keleseth shadowstep / big Edwin early or Raza and Anduin on curve).

Define consistently here... there are quite a few decks that are favored against Razakus (Priest's most common deck) which is why the data has shown Razakus slowly becoming worse in the meta.
Here is a quick list of the ones I'd recommend:
Big Druid
Big Priest
Murlocadin
Jade Druid
Silence Priest

I do agree that Tempo Rogue is MUCH tougher to target. Off the top of my head I think only aggro Druid is favored against it and Jade is getting better against it week over week ><;
Don't ya want something more from life?

Turns out a lot of folks don't enjoy their homebrew decks getting smashed by Tempo Rogues.

I wasn't even asking for nerfs I was asking for variety. Those decks don't beat me every time, they are boring to play against.
It's like playing an old PlayStation magazine demo. "Thousands of possible deck ideas and we gave you 3 to play against!"