Kills me to say this

Play Mode Discussion
I am losing big time interest in the game its the most stagnant its ever been at least for me.
No game is supposed to last forever.Take a break,come back when the next expansion arrives.Dont watch anything about the new expansion so the surprise factor can be stronger.
The game has devolved to building decks around 1 or 2 cards since Un'goro.
Team 5 keeps producing broken stuff like UI and Death Knights instead of creating moderate cards that work in unison to produce strategic plays.
It's all about the high roll and who gets the "win" card first now.
Well there certainly is a ton of tempo rogue on ladder right now. I have faced 36 percent tempo rogue according to my deck tracker while playing murlocodin. Sample size of 33 games.
10/14/2017 06:18 PMPosted by Realgamer1
No game is supposed to last forever.Take a break,come back when the next expansion arrives.Dont watch anything about the new expansion so the surprise factor can be stronger.
yeah but then you get behind as a f2p player so in other words if i leave i leave for good.
Uninstall. Not worth it. It's just a stupid cycle of being fresh then getting stale.
10/14/2017 08:03 PMPosted by Lampheezy
yeah but then you get behind as a f2p player so in other words if i leave i leave for good.

Or you could log in every couple days to keep up on your dailies and be done. It's pretty common behavior at this phase of an expansion.
Yup, even fun decks get obliterated by meta decks so if you can't get the fun out of this, I wonder what you can really expect now.
I guess i'll wait for the next expansion.
As other mentioned above me, anyone who isn't having fun should take a break and try something else.

It's good to try to look for what first interested you in this game and see if you can find that again.
10/14/2017 05:24 PMPosted by Lampheezy
I am losing big time interest in the game its the most stagnant its ever been at least for me.

I agree. I'm taking a break now since none of the meta decks really appeal to me.

I like playing control and it's not really viable in this meta.

I log in a few times a week to clear my quests. That's it.
yeah take a break from the game and just whine on the forums how the game sucks in the meantime thats gonna do us all alot of good
I'm playing Reno Quest Warrior in Wild... Having fun and getting quests completed easily :)
This expansion is pretty awful. Prince "I win on turn 2" is one of the worst offenders. Turn 5 Raza into turn 8 Anduin is pretty awful as well.

There's no counterplay here, just draw your extremely broken card on curve to instantly win the game.
Do we know when the next expansion is coming out?

Genuinely great advice even though its obvious.

People seem to FORCE the fun out of a game they no longer love. That's a real shame because there are TONS of great games out there even if you're on a budget or have ZERO budget.

Sick of HS but still have a ccg itch to scratch? There's a good 5 to 10 competitors out there who are all free and many of them are arguably better games to boot.

HS is popular enough to stay alive so it'll be here when you feel like giving it another chance.