No responding about Fireside gathering

Community Discussion
Hey guys. I am a HS fan playing in Asian server. I have been successfully hosting fireside gathering before the date of the 5th Nov. However all my applications after that day have been ignored where I received neither confirmation nor decline notification. Could someone help me to figure this out? Thanks.
11/20/2017 03:06 AMPosted by Levenc525
Hey guys. I am a HS fan playing in Asian server. I have been successfully hosting fireside gathering before the date of the 5th Nov. However all my applications after that day have been ignored where I received neither confirmation nor decline notification. Could someone help me to figure this out? Thanks.

Hey Leven,

Can you check your spam filters? As long as your events are being submitted properly, you should be seeing a response rather quickly.
Hi Jesse Hill, thanks for your responding. I have checked every folder of my gmail, unfortunately it's a negative. On the Fireside Gathering website, those events are still in "Pending" status, until they are expired.
11/20/2017 09:17 AMPosted by Jesse Hill
11/20/2017 03:06 AMPosted by Levenc525

Hey Leven,

Can you check your spam filters? As long as your events are being submitted properly, you should be seeing a response rather quickly.

Hi Jesse Hill, thanks for your responding. I have checked every folder of my gmail, unfortunately it's a negative. On the Fireside Gathering website, those events are still in "Pending" status, until they are expired.
11/21/2017 02:07 AMPosted by Levenc525
11/20/2017 09:17 AMPosted by Jesse Hill

Hey Leven,

So if these are all still pending, then you haven't been approved. For a proper application the turn around time between applying and getting approved are pretty quick.

When you submit do you fill in to the descriptions box something like: plenty of seating, plenty of charging stations, and free Wi-Fi? If not try those out, get back to me as soon as you can about this.
As ArchangelJin mentioned, you do want to make sure all your info is properly filled out.

Let me know what country you are applying in and I can take a look for you.
Thanks Guys, well noted.
I am in Macao and most of the time hosting events here with friend, might be in Singapore but not frequently.
Yes, I would follow ArchangeJin's advice and try again. However I am not sure if this is the reason as I was not stating less information than other approved events.
11/21/2017 05:48 PMPosted by Levenc525
Thanks Guys, well noted.
I am in Macao and most of the time hosting events here with friend, might be in Singapore but not frequently.
Yes, I would follow ArchangeJin's advice and try again. However I am not sure if this is the reason as I was not stating less information than other approved events.

Lol, well unfortunately they nit pick, if you don't include the seating, charging stations, and Wi-Fi. Took me a lot of calls and talking to different GM's before I found out all this info.
11/22/2017 02:06 PMPosted by ArchangelJln
11/21/2017 05:48 PMPosted by Levenc525
Thanks Guys, well noted.

Lol, well unfortunately they nit pick, if you don't include the seating, charging stations, and Wi-Fi. Took me a lot of calls and talking to different GM's before I found out all this info.

Yes, I think so. I am now applying new event with more information. Let's see.
Hi guys, here is an update. Today is the third day after I applied an new event with more details mentioned. It used to take 3 full working days to review my previous events so I am still patient and waiting for confirmation.
On the other hand, I find no "tavern sign" events is being hosted in Macao recently which is a bit strange to me and may this be coincident?
11/24/2017 12:02 AMPosted by Levenc525
Hi guys, here is an update. Today is the third day after I applied an new event with more details mentioned. It used to take 3 full working days to review my previous events so I am still patient and waiting for confirmation.
On the other hand, I find no "tavern sign" events is being hosted in Macao recently which is a bit strange to me and may this be coincident?

If it doesn't happen after today I really don't know what else could be wrong. I'm assuming you put the name for the event, the venue, the address, everything we told you to include, did you finish off the last box about who the event is for. I usually put all ages all skill levels in that box.
11/24/2017 02:22 AMPosted by ArchangelJln
11/24/2017 12:02 AMPosted by Levenc525

If it doesn't happen after today I really don't know what else could be wrong. I'm assuming you put the name for the event, the venue, the address, everything we told you to include, did you finish off the last box about who the event is for. I usually put all ages all skill levels in that box.

Yes, I did what you advised as well as the last box "who's invited".
It's appreciated that you guys being so kind and patient to help. I would wait and fix it no matter the problem is. Stay tuned for my good new, cheers.
11/24/2017 02:22 AMPosted by ArchangelJln

Looking forward to hear it.

Yes, I did what you advised as well as the last box "who's invited".
It's appreciated that you guys being so kind and patient to help. I would wait and fix it no matter the problem is. Stay tuned for my good new, cheers.
The information on these looked okay.

My apologizes for the delay. These should be approved and posted to the site now. Let me know if you do not see them.

Cheers and happy hosting!
11/27/2017 11:26 AMPosted by Jesse Hill

My apologizes for the delay. These should be approved and posted to the site now. Let me know if you do not see them.

Yes, it does, thank you for your kind assistance guys!
11/27/2017 11:26 AMPosted by Jesse Hill

Hi Jesse Hill, may I ask about the reason of the denial of those previous events? I guess there must be something else besides lack of information, right? Not only curious but I am also trying to avoid any problem may occur in the future. As mentioned, I can't find any other events in Macao and I don't know if I shall believe that no one is hosting one here. Thanks in advance.