No Daily quest last 2 days

Play Mode Discussion
THERE IS A FIX FOR THIS!!!!!

if you didn't see the post on reddit you just have to change the language that hearthstone plays in, you have to do it in battle net and then restart hearthstone, I had to do this this morning
12/15/2017 11:03 PMPosted by Str8nobull

if you didn't see the post on reddit you just have to change the language that hearthstone plays in, you have to do it in battle net and then restart hearthstone, I had to do this this morning

Its NOT a guaranteed fix despite its high success rate. I know 'cos it hasnt worked for me. Should problems persist, post here:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20759885788#post-1

Using the format mentioned later in the thread:

12/13/2017 01:51 PMPosted by Jesse Hill
If you would like to add to the reports, please do so with the following info:

Device you are experiencing issue on: [PC] [Tablet] [iDevice] [mobile]

Have you tried restarting everything, inc. Bnet app: [Yes] [No]

What other methods have you tried to resolve the issue:
Exiting the Game and Bnet launcher and reloading worked for me each day !
Maybe I'm not having the same experience everyone else is talking about, but I don't think it's fair to say we're going without quests altogether. I've been having quests show up hours late a few days in a row, but I do eventually GET a quest. I'd assume that's what most people have been experiencing.

But maybe your mileage varies. I got a quest on time today, so maybe the problem is fixed anyway.
I have been getting quests some days and other days I haven't. Last two days I haven't gotten quests, so that means I missed out on a quest since i would have had the ability to complete 4 by now instead of 2. I think the spotty quest issue still exists, and I am hoping we get some sort of compensation for it. It is making me not really want to log on each day.
We've rolled out a number of hotfixes over the last week trying to resolve this issue. I believe another one went in yesterday, so I hope that will finally fix the problem. If not, please report these issues on the bug report forum.
12/16/2017 01:40 PMPosted by August Dean Ayala
We've rolled out a number of hotfixes over the last week trying to resolve this issue. I believe another one went in yesterday, so I hope that will finally fix the problem. If not, please report these issues on the bug report forum.

Today, it took me 2 attempts to get my daily quest. The issue doesn't appear to have been solved for everyone.
12/15/2017 11:03 PMPosted by Str8nobull

Yeah but even this doesn't work for me.
Feels bad :-/ Only really lost one daily quest overall but still ... could have been a card pack and that's not something I want to pass up on.
They have been late for me since K&C release. Kind of weird.
Fix doesn't work, playing on PC losing gold because of these problems and not expecting to get any compensation
I haven't got a daily quest in 2 days. Really annoying.