Leeroy to HoF?

Play Mode Discussion
[REDACTED]

Wow that was cringe worthy, I can't believe I wrote that a little over a year ago. Good news, Leeroy hasn't been relative all year. Bad news, there has been far worse.
Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing him being rotated. This card has been more or less prevalent in the meta forever, probably more than any other legendary (aside from Rag and Sylv, which are already HoFed).

At least he had chicken.
still waiting for Leeroy avatar
I would hate seing the otk warrior deck go to wild.
And if you compare Leeroy with Rag or Sylvannas you see Leeroy alot less.

Rag and Sylvannas could be used in basicly any deck since they were THAT good, I dont see Leeroy being played in many control or midrange decks though.

So cant say I agree with the statement that Leeroy needs to be hall of famed.
12/17/2017 01:36 AMPosted by Lothizzle
I would hate seing the otk warrior deck go to wild.
And if you compare Leeroy with Rag or Sylvannas you see Leeroy alot less.

Rag and Sylvannas could be used in basicly any deck since they were THAT good, I dont see Leeroy being played in many control or midrange decks though.

So cant say I agree with the statement that Leeroy needs to be hall of famed.

That's not exactly true. He was always included in the best aggro decks, basically since the beginning of the game.

It's combo decks that he was used in only from time to time (miracle, renolock).
12/17/2017 02:44 AMPosted by DonGiovanni
He was always included in the best aggro decks, basically since the beginning of the game.It's combo decks that he was used in only from time to time (miracle, renolock).

You should actually read my post before you reply to it.

I am saying that the difrence between Rag and Leeroy is that Rag made it in almost any deck, Aggro, control or otherwise, and that this is difrent from Leeroy as Leeroy has either an specific deck or is used in aggro/tempo.
If it was before HoF PO i'm would understand and like.

Now it feels pointless.
Leeroy?

People would then start using those 6 Mana 5/2 or 4/2 chargers instead.Bit pointless imo.
12/17/2017 08:54 AMPosted by Realgamer1
Leeroy?

People would then start using those 6 Mana 5/2 or 4/2 chargers instead.Bit pointless imo.

Except they are really slower and far less versatile.
I could take it or leave it with Leeroy.

Efficient charge stats on lower cost minions can get oppressive in this game. We've seen a lot of nerfs on them INCLUDING Leeroy. On the other hand Leeroy isn't nearly as bad now that Emperor is out of Standard.

I wouldn't complain if Leeroy got the HoF treatment but I'd also be fine if he stuck around. Chalk me down for indifferent.
Doubt it and I don't see the need moving him from Classic, its a fine card as a finisher but its not a good card for lots of different decks. Problem with both Ragnaros and Sylvanas at the time of their rotation was did you play a 6 mana minion it was 99.9% of the time Sylvanas. Did you have a 8 mana minion in your deck it was the same 99.9% of the time it was Ragnaros.

While Leeroy isnt even an obvious choice for every aggro/tempo decks out there far less for midrange/control. Not to mention atm they arent really adding lots of tools to uber buff a minion to the point they can OTK. And if buffs goes that high there are other options to put into your deck that is similair.

I don't think they want to reduce the Legendary count from Classic to much, and the five mana spot isnt really a problematic mana tier. Leeroy is far from the best choice in the spot.
I don't want to see Leeroy leave. Leeroy is important for the last bit of damage for a lot of decks. Please don't hall of fame Leeroy.
top necro.

SAVE LEEROY!!!
Leeroy is really balanced:
1. Argent Commander is a 6 mana 4/2 with divine shield
2. Reckless Rocketeer is a classic card costing 6 mana 5/2
3. There is still a 4/3 (Kork'ron Elite) in the basic set, that cost 4 mana

Just remember Leeroy is a LEGENDARY (supposed to be better than a common or a rare) and it used to cost 4 mana (yeah, it was nerfed before)

The problem isn't Leeroy, it's the synergy with Baku in aggro decks like odd Paladin and odd Rogue (poor design on Baku, not Leeroy's fault)
People calling everything out to HOF. They should just switch to rotating core set already if Classic is a "problem".