Valentines Day Card Back

Community Discussion
Two years ago, January 2016 gave an amazing Valentines Day Card back, I missed it and was very upset when I came back a few months later and saw that I missed it :(

You had a Christmas Card back as well that was re-released for a Tavern Brawl in December 2016. This was the second time that card back was available.

I propose that you have a Valentines Day Brawl in 4 weeks that gives us the Valentines Day Card back!! It has been 2 years since it was released.

Myself and many other players I am sure, would love the second opportunity to unlock this super cute heart filled creation <3

Please and Thank You!
They've just been terrible in terms of rereleasing older card backs. Future plans nothing you have them now, it's a flat image with 15 seconds of animation, if you want your store to be more than 3 faces and the latest adventure (which they're probably not making many more of), just add the card backs for $1.50

It's especially insulting with season exclusive card back and they won't even make one each year or even give the same card back for a similar brawl.

People want old card backs to be more accessible, it couldn't be easier to just transfer the card backs into the store or invent a shiny card back style so it feels like the veterans have something special, Blizzard just doesn't want money I guess.
01/09/2018 08:24 PMPosted by Petrico94
They've just been terrible in terms of rereleasing older card backs. Future plans nothing you have them now, it's a flat image with 15 seconds of animation, if you want your store to be more than 3 faces and the latest adventure (which they're probably not making many more of), just add the card backs for $1.50

It's especially insulting with season exclusive card back and they won't even make one each year or even give the same card back for a similar brawl.

People want old card backs to be more accessible, it couldn't be easier to just transfer the card backs into the story or invent a shiny card back style so it feels like the veterans have something special, Blizzard just doesn't want money I guess.

or you could take the whole 20 minutes it takes each month to hit Rank 20.
Bump!

Valentines Day Card back me please!
Want my Heart Card Back still
Feel like the card backs are one of the only things veterans have. There's a few I missed out on that were pretty cool, but Idk. Shoulda been there. Grandfathered stuff is cool imo
Can be depressing for the loners and the misfortune looking people. They get reminded that they are alone and are playing HS. Rather then lying in the arms of a lovah!

Would like to see a Saint Anger cardback.. make the deal blizzard!!
Do the devs read these threads or is it like the D3 forums?
The card backs are there to incentivize people to log in once a month, help keep the numbers up, and keep the game fresh in people's minds.

I've taken the time to log in even while taking a break from HS. If I see that the card backs aren't that scarce, I stop logging in. The developers designed it that way.
01/19/2018 09:08 AMPosted by SecretGenius
The card backs are there to incentivize people to log in once a month, help keep the numbers up, and keep the game fresh in people's minds.

I've taken the time to log in even while taking a break from HS. If I see that the card backs aren't that scarce, I stop logging in. The developers designed it that way.

They had the Christmas Card back again a year after it's first release. It was rewarded from a Tavern Brawl. I was only suggesting they consider doing that with the Valentines card back, this year would be 2 years after release. Then the Hallows End card back could be repeated for a Tavern Brawl.

Holiday card backs are a special sort of fun and should be offered again when Christmas, Valentines Day, Halloween, all come around the following year. That being said, they could work towards an Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving card back. Unless the Pumpkin Pie was for Thanksgiving.
I don't wanna give up asking for this...
Happy Valentines Day in a couple weeks.

Will LOVE be in the Air, or won't it?

We will see! :D
Sadness, Happy Valentines Day, it is not!

Perhaps asking for this a month before the holiday was not enough?

You don't even have a Valentines Day themed Brawl this week...

How about I ask a year before!

Next year can we have a Valentines Day Brawl that rewards the Love is in the Air card back please!
01/19/2018 06:52 AMPosted by Sarah

They only moderate rig posts. Anything involving suggestions get thrown out the window anyways. Its a waste of breath.
02/14/2018 09:17 PMPosted by Bozzburgh
01/19/2018 06:52 AMPosted by Sarah

They only moderate rig posts. Anything involving suggestions get thrown out the window anyways. Its a waste of breath.

I'd appreciate if they paid more attention to us than that...
A year ago, January 26th I spent a month asking for the Love is in the Air Card back to make a return. Read original post and justification for my request.

Here we are, tomorrow is Valentines Day and clearly no one listened to a player request last year. Or considered the idea again this year. Not even having a Valentines Day Brawl, apparently...

I will leave this reply as is, since the most I expect from a mod at this point is to tell me not to revive old threads lol