Which Dungeon Run cards would you like as actual cards?

Play Mode Discussion
I'd really love to see a balanced version of Justicar's Ring as an actual card in the game. Maybe a 3 mana card and no "reduce the cost of your hero power by 1" part? I guess I'd just love to see the Justicar effect back again.

Quel'Delar could be neat too if the two cards costed 3 or 4 mana each and then once both are played the real blade is added to your hand or deck.

Rod of Roasting could be the ultimate meme card too. Although 10 mana would probs still be too good. Maybe a ritual effect would be required but it would be helarious.
Quel'Delar would be broken. A 1 mana 6/6 weapon that whenever attacks you clear the enemies board? That's more broken than Priest. I would also like to see something with upgraded hero power, but they wouldn't do it like that. Probably another battlecry. Rod of Roasting would be interesting, though. Probably wouldn't be run.
- Cube would be interesting, but instead reducing cost for each player by (2).
- I wanna see a Gloves of Mugging effect, where you ACTUALLY TAKE a card from your opponent.
-Wish but maybe a bit dumbed down could be decent. Trust me, it isn't OP as you think It'd be in standard.
- We already have 4 treasures from Marin in standard
- Boots of Haste is just OP.

tl;dr yeaaaaaah, maybe not. Cool thought, but we know a gimmick isn't carried on through expansion. (example is there will never be new DK cards or quests)
01/17/2018 05:15 AMPosted by Cyclick

tl;dr yeaaaaaah, maybe not. Cool thought, but we know a gimmick isn't carried on through expansion. (example is there will never be new DK cards or quests)

Not true. Raza + Kazakus were in a seperate expansion from Reno. It can be done. If a gimmick is popular enough they'll bring it back. It's just that nobody has craved Inspire or Quest that much yet.
The card that adds cards to your collection.
The candle. Bye bye fatigue.
wand of disintegration
or the card that steals 3 cards from your opponents hands
Wax Rager would be cool to.
I'd say Wax Rager. It's a good enough card on its own and since Defile already has a run cap on it nothing would have to be changed like it was for Dreadsteed.
Our great savior Yogg only approves the Rod of Roasting, the TRUE test for skill.

/thread