Cause for Account Ban

Community Discussion
I recently played a game, I was running a Kingsbane mil deck and he was using a big dragon priest. It was a close game. I ended up winning. But he sent me a friend request post game and started telling me that I cheated and used more than two copies of the same card and is threatening me by telling me he's going to get my account banned. First, I didn't even know cheating was possible on Hearthstone. And second, even if it was I was playing on mobile so it would be next to impossible. Should I be worried? I've dumped a lot of money into my Hearthstone account and I would be devastated to lose it.
No.
Don't worry, A salty guy won't get you banned
No. Currently Blizzard has no rules in place to ban gullible players.
Can't be banned for just playing the game :)

GG on your win SubOhms.

Also, you can always feel free to contact Customer Support if you have questions about your account or an issue with a player. I hoped you removed him from your friends list regardless.

Cheers!
Do yourself a favor....if someone sends a friend request after a game, either leave it till another day before accepting, or reject it. Most of the time, accepting it right away is just going to get you a salty response. Its rarely a "Hey, that was a great game!", and usually a "I hope you get old, your hair falls out and you die alone!".

In online games, nobody loses fairly. If they lose, cheats/hacks/OP items MUST have been involved. Sad but true.
01/24/2018 11:42 AMPosted by OldBaldyOne
In online games, nobody loses fairly. If they lose, cheats/hacks/OP items MUST have been involved. Sad but true.

or you were playing against raza priest :P
It's just salty players being jerks. Keep playing your decks! You can do it!
He claims to have recorded the game. And swears up and down that I used more than two deadly poisons on my kingsbane (not counting shadow reflections). What baffles me is that this dude is freaking out over a casual game. I mean I can understand caring about the community and trying to weed out people that are using exploits. But I'm pretty positive what he thinks he saw didn't happen.
They should ban my RnGesus.. because he rly toys with me and messed up so many games... wish i could report his !@#..
01/24/2018 06:59 PMPosted by Delfunk
They should ban my RnGesus.. because he rly toys with me and messed up so many games... wish i could report his !@#..

Amen.
Just message him back saying your dad works for microsoft and you can get his ip banned from the internet.

I wouldnt take random losers on the internet seriously. Its akin to people on any online pvp game saying you hacked the connection etc.
I have a problem with a cheating player.
It looks like he hold a card so long as I give up.

His name is Drozdovsever.
AAECAa0GBNYKkNMCjYIDi4oDDdHBAtzBAuXMAubMAvDPAqniAuPpAsXzAtz1ArT2ApeHA+aIA7CJAwA=
01/25/2018 06:07 PMPosted by Yggdrasil
Just message him back saying your dad works for microsoft and you can get his ip banned from the internet.

I wouldnt take random losers on the internet seriously. Its akin to people on any online pvp game saying you hacked the connection etc.

DO NOT message him back, that's one sure fire way to get a ban.
U know u didnt cheat
why worry? game cannot ban you for something u didnt do. besides there is no chance banning in hs
there is no way to report even a scripter. ive seen thos priests who use the script to buff their boar to 400 400 which makes rope never end while if u do it yourself the rope would have ended and u would get lost how to do it but i cannot even report those so who cares.
The best times ever is when you accept a persons friend request and they start bashing you. I honestly find it funny. Crying over a game just because you got beat is always a sure way for me to take a screen shot and put it in my funny folder to laugh at later. So please send me friend requests I'll always accept. Heck even made a friend once because they legit wanted to know how my deck worked.