Raza Priest even infecting casual..

Play Mode Discussion
Seriously nerf this dumb deck. Its extremely unfun to play against
What deck do you play?

Is your deck usually fun for you to play?

How is razakus making what your playing unfun? Specifically?

As an example...i find quest mage to be very unfun across all classes because you spend most of the game watching things happen...freeze this....freeze that....more freeze....when you finally manage lethal....nope Ice block. Then you can watch fireballs hurled at your face infinitely. So I can't attack with minions most of the game....cant count on lethal cause ice blocks...and can't even get my turn once combo is assembled. No matter what class im opposing said quest mage their wins always play out exactly the same way...with not much I can do about it.

And in casual just concede and move along.... Save yourself the stress that playing against this specific deck is causing you. If someone plays mage and the quest is played and im in casual.....I'm not doing that to myself. Even if I have a god hand I'm conceding in casual.
01/16/2018 04:33 PMPosted by Ageone
How is razakus making what your playing unfun? Specifically?

Any deck that involves massive self healing, massive board clears that you can't prevent, and one turn kill combos are always unfun to play against.

And in casual just concede and move along....

Nevermind, you explained it yourself. Any deck that demands an auto concede needs to be nerfed yesterday.
01/16/2018 04:38 PMPosted by chiapet1337
And in casual just concede and move along....

Nevermind, you explained it yourself. Any deck that demands an auto concede needs to be nerfed yesterday.

I like how the ability to skip decks you don't want to play against in casual somehow translates to proof of a deck needing to be nerfed.
It's a well known fact raza priest is a broken deck. If you checked the multiple other threads about this issue, you know that it won't be nerfed - wait until it rotates out, only a few months left.

Sadly, that's all we can do. Don't get your hopes up though, as something even dumber is prone to make its way in the game by the next expansion. Just take a look at all the decks cheating minions into the board.
There is balance changes coming next month.
Let's wait and see what changes happen, but do not get your hopes up. Priest is what is making people spend 100s of dollars, so they have to be very very careful.
01/17/2018 04:40 AMPosted by WhiteCastle
It's a well known fact raza priest is a broken deck. If you checked the multiple other threads about this issue, you know that it won't be nerfed - wait until it rotates out, only a few months left.

Sadly, that's all we can do. Don't get your hopes up though, as something even dumber is prone to make its way in the game by the next expansion. Just take a look at all the decks cheating minions into the board.

Problem is Raza priest isn't the first broken deck and it won't be the last. Aggro Shaman was broken, undead hunter was broken, Pirate Warrior was broken and many more were and will be broken because any tier 1 deck is considered broken.
Raza isn't even top tier... I mean, the arguable best deck is Summoner Dragon Priest, which is a little below 4000 dust deck. Raza is good but not the best, and you can win against Raza, just go aggro, play Zoo, you'll win.
01/16/2018 02:15 PMPosted by DirtyDel
Seriously nerf this dumb deck. Its extremely unfun to play against

You joined the Raza love parade a little late.

People are calling for a nerf since August 2017... didnt happened. Wont happen in January 2018 where the card is 3 months away from rotating out.
It's not a surprise to find top netdecks in Casual. It happens all the time.