Love is in the Air!

Tavern Brawl Discussion
Back in January 2016 you awarded a Love is in the Air Card Back for hitting Rank 20.

I am of course referring to the super cute sparkly pink heart card back. It broke my heart when I took a break from the game, only to return and discover I missed out on it :(

I would like to suggest and request you strongly consider a Valentines Day Tavern Brawl for February that awards the same Love is in the Air card back previously offered.

Before you shoot down the idea, I would like to remind you that in December 2016 you offered the Winter Veil Wreath card back for a 2nd time in Hearthstone history, as a reward in the Tavern Brawl.

It is possible you already have a Valentines Day Tavern Brawl planned for this year. Please consider rewarding the card back again for those who missed this holiday themed back in the past.

Please and Thank You!

Have a nice day!!

<3 <3 <3 <3
Up vote for the sake of LOVE in the AIR =D
Thank you for the likes, wish there was a way to know if the right people saw my suggestion!
It is February and Valentines Day is in 14 days. On a Wednesday, first day of a new Brawl!

I can only hope if we have the Valentines Day Brawl on the week before or week of, that some of us are super lucky to have a second chance at this Love is in the Air card back!

<3
It is Valentines Day.... perhaps I did not give enough time for this request to be seen and action taken.

I am now asking 1 year in advance for this.
I might bump this every day for the next year...
every day
for the next year
Happy Monday!
Haters gonna hate, but all I want is Hearts on my card back!
Yes, slowly gaining more likes... maybe if we can do this every day, by next year Valentines Day we can all have the cute card back :)
I doubt this will actually to accomplish anything or if any of the mods will even read it, but it'd be seriously impressive if you manage to bump this for an entire year.
02/21/2018 06:21 PMPosted by Meteorites
I doubt this will actually to accomplish anything or if any of the mods will even read it, but it'd be seriously impressive if you manage to bump this for an entire year.

I don't want to give up! Words cannot express the feeling I get when I play someone using this card back. It really upsets me that I missed out on this card back! It is the only one with hearts on it.

I am hoping that if I push hard enough they will give us a second chance to earn it. I can admit that I missed the Winter's Veil card back the first time it was offered. I did not mind that, but I did earn it during the Tavern Brawl they offered it again.

If they will offer up a holiday card back a second time like that, I see no reason why they cannot offer up the Valentines Day card back again, Love is in the Air.

I would PAY for it if they would let me. I suffer depression already as it is, if money will erase the negative feeling I get when I play someone with this card back then I will gladly give you whatever you want!!!!!

I only wish I started asking more than 5 weeks before Valentines Day this year to maybe give them more time to read my pleas and stuff.

So yes, I will bump this as long as I can get away with it!

Maybe it can be the first step towards allowing us to craft some card backs. Not all of them, surely not the Pre-order card backs. Also not the bundle ones like the Legion card back for pre-ordering Legion. I understand not allowing us to craft those. But monthly card backs, I see no harm in it.

I'd like to suggest allowing the disenchant of a card back. 400 dust to disenchant and 1600 dust to craft certain card backs? I'd do that. If you want to create a separate currency like a card back token. Destroy a card back for 1 token. Then use 3 tokens to pick a card back, excluding certain pre-order or deluxe game card backs clearly. That would prevent card backs from buying cards that way (counter argument to that fact lol)

I will stop for now... keep the hope alive until next Valentines Day!
Thank goodness it's FRIDAY!

How are ya'll?
Maybe not every day but most days!
It's gonna be harder to post every day when I take another break from Hearthstone...
You are quite persistent aren’t you? Almost makes me wish I had some insider connections to tap into, to make this happen for you. Oh, wait. ;)
02/26/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Plikuscht
You are quite persistent aren’t you? Almost makes me wish I had some insider connections to tap into, to make this happen for you. Oh, wait. ;)

I have not forgot, but I was afraid they would punish me for "spamming" my post with bumps every day :(
A year ago, January 26th I spent a month asking for the Love is in the Air Card back to make a return. Read original post and justification for my request.

Here we are, tomorrow is Valentines Day and clearly no one listened to a player request last year. Or considered the idea again this year. Not even having a Valentines Day Brawl, apparently...

Well, I suppose it doesn't matter too much, I quit Hearthstone after voicing many frustrations back in March or April of 2019. So I suppose not even a pretty card back, that is not available still, would bring me back that easily.

For the last time, let us craft "certain" card backs, holiday ones. W/e I am wasting my breath... or my fingers, typing this post anyway right? Blizzard does not care about it's fans anymore, hasn't for a while.

Incoming mod telling me not to revive a dead thread :)
I like the concept of being able to craft standard card backs. I've missed several myself due to taking breaks.

I think you are right though, they do not care, nor do they even read this forum. I've brought up the idea of a tavern brawl vault several times, but it feels like wasted typing.

Anyway, good luck with your cause!