Priest ruins HS

Play Mode Discussion
Priest is the most unfun hero to play against, stealing your cards to win, healing to full twice, turning 2/4 minion into 30/30 on turn 4. Priest literally does everything better than other heroes how is this fair?

Not even warlock can beat priest and its supposed to be the best hero in the game, iv tried it.
I hate priest in this game, but what are you gonnnna dooooooo?

Not much to be done, honestly. Just hope you dont queue into one, and play Monster Hunter World when this game gets annoying.
Have you tried playing a priest deck? Odds are that you just don't understand one or more key elements of their vulnerabilities.

Priest is certainly a viable class right now, but it's far from dominant, let alone oppressive.
02/21/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Beaky
Have you tried playing a priest deck? Odds are that you just don't understand one or more key elements of their vulnerabilities.

Priest is certainly a viable class right now, but it's far from dominant, let alone oppressive.

Bro.....it's a childrens card game. I doubt he doesn't understand the cards lol. Its just annoying to play against. Opinions are opinions man. Gotta be able to accept that. In life people like me think Priest is annoying, and there is no talking me out of it.
02/21/2018 02:58 PMPosted by notadruid
Priest is the most unfun hero to play against, stealing your cards to win, healing to full twice, turning 2/4 minion into 30/30 on turn 4. Priest literally does everything better than other heroes how is this fair?

Not even warlock can beat priest and its supposed to be the best hero in the game, iv tried it.

Quiz for people. How does a priest turn a 2/4 minion into a 30/30 on turn 4? Go!
02/21/2018 03:10 PMPosted by Guldin

Quiz for people. How does a priest turn a 2/4 minion into a 30/30 on turn 4? Go!

Hyperbole

Radiant Elemental, Power Word: Shield, Power Word: Shield, Diving Spirit, Divine Spirit, wait crap that's 32, Holy Smite to bring it back to 30, Inner Fire

I love these games

Hand: Radiant elemental, Divine spirit, Power word shield, Shadow vision, coin

Turn 1 Draw Inner fire: coin Elemental 2/3 (I cheat a little bit here) into powerword shield
Turn 2: Draw a copy of your second Divine spirit with Shadow Vision and Divine Spirit your elemental into a 2/10
Turn 3 Draw Divine spirit: Divine spirit your elemental twice then inner fire it.

40/40 turn 3 with 1 mana left.

What do I win? I should get a bonus for turning it into a 40/40 one turn sooner.
Prevent the combo and beat them in Fatigue.
I feel priest cards are really lame and cheap. I feel bad when playing against them too.
02/21/2018 03:22 PMPosted by twickykid
Prevent the combo and beat them in Fatigue.

Yes because you can totally prevent it, troll
02/21/2018 03:28 PMPosted by VentoSilente
I feel priest cards are really lame and cheap. I feel bad when playing against them too.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I love these games

Turn 1 Draw Inner fire: coin Elemental 2/3 (I cheat a little bit here) into powerword shield
Turn 2: Draw a copy of your second Divine spirit with Shadow Vision and Divine Spirit your elemental into a 2/10
Turn 3 Draw Divine spirit: Divine spirit your elemental twice then inner fire it.

What do I win? I should get a bonus for turning it into a 40/40 one turn sooner.

Nice try but it was supposed to be a 2/4 into a 30/30 on turn 4.

I contend it’s impossible.
02/21/2018 03:39 PMPosted by Guldin

I love these games

Did you not see my solution? Or does it need to be a 30/30 with no damage?
02/21/2018 03:28 PMPosted by VentoSilente

I feel the same way about Mage cards.

Did you not see my solution? Or does it need to be a 30/30 with no damage?

Alright. I guess you could smite your own minion for BM before you go face. You win.

I did it with a Randiant Elemental so I can't see how that would be impossible with a 2/4
Playing against priest is more about knowing the match up.

It is like playing against a mirror that also happens to heal.

Lure your opponent into your plays and make them regret the day they gave up their identity.
being able to use opponent cards is what makes priest a fun class to play as a casual player

as far as i know the more competitive priest deck dont relay on copy effects the ones who do are just playing for fun and arent trying hard to climb
Alright so...
" healing to full twice "
That only happened in the Highlander days, where greater healing potion has a must have. Greater heal isn't in any of the priest meta decks so i'm really not sure about healing to full twice

" turning 2/4 minion into 30/30 on turn 4"
Alright the chances of you getting matched up with a wombo combo priest is like once every 2 weeks. Getting a 30/30 on turn 4 has the same chance of occuring when a solar eclipse happen.

"Not even warlock can beat priest and its supposed to be the best hero in the game, iv tried it."

Well yeah, in this meta priest destroys warlock because priests actually run a lot of sliences and weapon removal. Also topkek mindcontrol. Second, warlock is not the best hero in the game. Third, priest gets countered by secret mage and aggro pally, even with duskbreaker