Losing purely due to terrible card draw.

Play Mode Discussion
10/17/2018 01:09 PMPosted by Wardrum
10/17/2018 12:20 PMPosted by LifeAquatic

Because Blizzard likes to make "swing" turns so then you will rage and then buy more cards.
That's like saying a restaurant should serve disgusting food so folks will get angry and purchase more meals from them.

You're close, however, if we compare HS to a restaurant, then it's a restaurant that serves "random" food meant to encourage customers to keep ordering until they receive good food.
OP, are you well? This is basically HS in a nutshell: If your deck depends on 1-2 cards to finish the job, you'd better believe that you get screwed by the rng easily. When I started playing warlock and the DK (when he came out and wasn't actually overplayed) he was on the bottom of my deck (card 25-30) like 3 out of 4 times.

Here is what helped me (and I'm not even joking): Taking him out of my deck and back in. I really hope that this is a placebo-effect and not me "proving" that the Unity engine is this pathetic when it comes to rng ;-P
10/17/2018 01:09 PMPosted by Wardrum
10/17/2018 12:20 PMPosted by LifeAquatic

Because Blizzard likes to make "swing" turns so then you will rage and then buy more cards.
That's like saying a restaurant should serve disgusting food so folks will get angry and purchase more meals from them.

It's really not though. Two entirely different types of business. I don't know how food has anything to do with a CCG
-_-

No.

Also - please check dates on threads before posting on them.

Thank you.