So Tired of Warlocks... i just leave game when i see them

Play Mode Discussion
1: Defiler 2 mana board clear..
2: Dark pact activate cube for 2 x voidlord, Doomguard, ect.. + warlock gets 8 hp.. That must be expensive.. yea it is ... 1 F..... Mana !!
3: Lacky = free demons from deck and Manàri = free demons from hand
4: Guldan = lets float the board again, and on each hero power hit what ever you like for 3 damage and ofc get 3 hp yourself.. cos why not.. Blizzard thats a different on 6 against another hero for 2 mana each round.. Really ?
5: OFC its not Warlocks fault that they match so well with N´Zoth.. lets float the board again !!
6: how crazy would it be if they also had : Hellfire - Twisting nether and spellstones ? ohh thats right.. they do..
I feel like I could pick 2 or 3 cards to hof today from warlocks and they would still be one of the top 3 classes.
03/07/2018 12:18 PMPosted by Berndorf
I feel like I could pick 2 or 3 cards to hof today from warlocks and they would still be one of the top 3 classes.

For me its just takes all the fun out of a game that i love to play.. but atm i have to win like 80 % of my games to rank up, since i refuse to use time to auto lose to a warlock, and i just leave when i see they are cubelocks ! 10 - 15 min i never get back each time..
If you have the cards play Quest Mage. That's what I use when I get sick of Warlocks. Its all about dodging Paladin with that deck though.
03/07/2018 12:39 PMPosted by Theman
If you have the cards play Quest Mage. That's what I use when I get sick of Warlocks. Its all about dodging Paladin with that deck though.

But then i have to play a specific, just to play hearthstone.. not fair.. Voidlord + Guldan + Doomguard + Cube is a way too hard combo.
Not all Warlocks are using the meta package.
03/07/2018 12:48 PMPosted by Stickupkids

true and that´s why i said

03/07/2018 12:36 PMPosted by Jesterfun
when i see they are cubelocks

Any warlock that is not Zoo is using Voidlord + Guldan. That is enough to carry a game. Cube + Doomguard is there for more value and possible OTK.

So how much of the meta is Zoo? Almost none.
u shouldn't concede until u know its over
03/07/2018 12:54 PMPosted by twickykid

Any warlock that is not Zoo is using Voidlord + Guldan. That is enough to carry a game. Cube + Doomguard is there for more value and possible OTK.

Exatly !!!!!!!
03/07/2018 12:54 PMPosted by twickykid

I am playing a Demonlock without Voidlord and Doomguard. I can show you my list if you like, however I agree Zoolock is non existent pretty much.
It's simply oppressive if you aren't playing Priest, Warlock or Secret Mage. Hey Blizzard, why have you forgotten the other classes? Why not focus your resources on making the game balanced? Balance your game before pumping out expansion after expansion. No need to reply, I know the answer is $$$. Keep focusing on the future and pack sales instead of focusing on what's here right now. Kinda like mass produced junk that gets pumped out on a conveyor belt, your game is. The more and more I play this game the more and more it seems to push me away. You should really look to Nintendo as inspiration for honest to goodness gaming. I feel magic and happiness when I play Zelda. Exploring beautiful landscape and always discovering something new. Nowadays, I feel the exact opposite when I play Hearthstone. Expansion after expansion have I waited for a decent meta. It's always 2-3 classes just absolutely dominant in a given meta. I feel like they don't even play the game. Also, don't get me started on RNG in this mess. Not only is it dis-satisfying to win and lose! (If I win I feel I got LUCKY instead of outplaying my opponent. Where, on the other hand if I lose to LUCK it's extremely tilting.) Where is the reward in playing this game? It's just GRIND GRIND GRIND while playing the same 5 or so meta decks. Keep on living in the future and you will forget what's here right now. I have lost hope in you Bli$$ard.
k
03/07/2018 12:44 PMPosted by Jesterfun
not fair

Where does one come up with it is unfair in any way? You either want to win, or you don't care about winning. Once you figure out where you stand there the rest is easy.

03/07/2018 05:55 PMPosted by LifeAquatic
t's simply oppressive if you aren't playing Priest, Warlock or Secret Mage.

You somehow missed one class that is about 20% of the meta. GG.
03/07/2018 12:55 PMPosted by SuperLegend
u shouldn't concede until u know its over
you do when you know its most likely a loss and not to mention hate playing the deck all together.
Join me and play Kingsbane to punish these brain dead lock players
I'm 19-2 against warlock this season, LMAO! I love to make them cry
03/07/2018 12:11 PMPosted by Jesterfun
1: Defiler 2 mana board clear..

If you let them. Don't have minions out that let them clear. It becomes 2 mana to deal one damage to all minions. It's not great when you play around it.

2: Dark pact activate cube for 2 x voidlord, Doomguard, ect.. + warlock gets 8 hp.. That must be expensive.. yea it is ... 1 F..... Mana !!

Seems you issue is with Cube not so much Dark Pact.

3: Lacky = free demons from deck and Manàri = free demons from hand

Wait till you play a Paladin. They get three minions with one card. and it costs one less than Lackey.

4: Guldan = lets float the board again, and on each hero power hit what ever you like for 3 damage and ofc get 3 hp yourself.. cos why not.. Blizzard thats a different on 6 against another hero for 2 mana each round.. Really ?

For 10 mana. All the Deathknights are a bit crazy. Jaina's is arguably worse.

5: OFC its not Warlocks fault that they match so well with N´Zoth.. lets float the board again !!

Warrior has been doing it for over a year.

6: how crazy would it be if they also had : Hellfire - Twisting nether and spellstones ? ohh thats right.. they do..

No worse than Dragon potion, Psychic Scream, and Shadow Words.

Look, you're complaining about a deck that has a 52% win rate and has always been in the middle of tier two. You want to beat it? Play Secret Mage. It's less than half the dust of Cubelock and it destroys it.

Haha, yes they are

Of ALL the warlocks I've played the last 2 weeks, NOT A SINGLE ONE wasn't cubelock.
I was also a little intimidated by them, until i switched to Combo Priest, now i have a 53-55% win rate against Warlock and Paladin decks. Every deck has a kryptonite, you just need to find it. (but i agree that overall the Warlock deck is real OP)
03/08/2018 02:22 AMPosted by Gelu83
I was also a little intimidated by them, until i switched to Combo Priest, now i have a 53-55% win rate against Warlock and Paladin decks. Every deck has a kryptonite, you just need to find it. (but i agree that overall the Warlock deck is real OP)

Of course every deck has a weakness. The point is this deck is extremely strong, overly prevalent and not fun to play against.