Frostbolt shouldn't freeze.

Play Mode Discussion
Just wanted to make another stupid thread, and be like the cool kids.

This forum is a cesspool.
If you think theres a problem with the quality of the forum, why don't you try contributing a positive thread to it? Something like this doesnt help anyone.
02/21/2018 12:09 PMPosted by HailFall
If you think theres a problem with the quality of the forum, why don't you try contributing a positive thread to it? Something like this doesnt help anyone.

Take your own advice please.

The most king sized irony of this forum ever.

Did YOU just say what you just said?

SERIOULSLY?

And this does help. It's called awareness. It's what all the activists are doing.

I support a healthy forum and if you don't agree with me you are a horrible person.
Frostbolt

Frost

does not freeze

The flavor... the flavor is gone. Oh no.
02/21/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Paf
Just wanted to make another stupid thread
02/21/2018 12:52 PMPosted by Petrico94
02/21/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Paf
Just wanted to make another stupid thread

YES! Now you're getting it!

S. A. D. Stupid thread Awareness Day!
02/21/2018 12:46 PMPosted by Voidray
Frostbolt

Frost

does not freeze

The flavor... the flavor is gone. Oh no.

Quick, we need to readd the flavor!

Vanilla Frostbolt:
2 Dollars: Freeze a minion, heal it for 1, and then damage it by 3.

Chocolate Blizzard:
6 Mana: Deal 2 milkshakes worth of damage to all minions, dealing critical obesity and heart attack damage that has a 2% chance of instantly killing your enemy doubling each time for each dessert themed card cast this turn.

There we go, the flavor of the universe has been preserved...
Ohhhhhhhhh the irony.
I like turtles.
02/21/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Paf
And this does help. It's called awareness. It's what all the activists are doing.

I support a healthy forum and if you don't agree with me you are a horrible person.
That is definitely what all the activists are doing. Well played.

Also, Water Elemental shouldn't freeze. Come on, it has to be at least 32 degrees Fahrenheit, unless there is some weird de-pressurization going on inside the Water Elemental that I don't know about.

Also, if you freeze a Water Elemental, shouldn't it become a 5/5? It's a Frost Elemental now.
Frostbolt freeze is fine imo. Think about it. 2 mana 3dmg is usually used to kill a minion with 3 or less health or to freeze a huge minion to stall. I think its fine.
Only if they also nerf Pyroblast by removing the damage effect from it. The rest of Pyroblast's effect can stay, but no new effects.