17 straight against warlock

Play Mode Discussion
And I won them all.

So yeah.

Except the one time I played on the jungle board board everyone looses when they play on that board so I still considered it a win because that just what I do so yeah
02/15/2018 12:57 AMPosted by Far0n
Except the one time I played on the jungle board board everyone looses when they play on that board

k then
And I won them all.

So yeah.

Except the one time I played on the jungle board board everyone looses when they play on that board so I still considered it a win because that just what I do so yeah

Are you implying that it's not possible to win against Warlock? Because vs clearly indicates Warlock doesnt have great winrate. It's not the broken beast some here make it seem. That's just bs.

And besides, you do know someone still wins in the jungle board, right? That alone invalidates your statement, it's simply a contradiction in itself.
02/15/2018 01:19 AMPosted by Cyph3r
And I won them all.

So yeah.

Are you implying that it's not possible to win against Warlock? Because vs clearly indicates Warlock doesnt have great winrate. It's not the broken beast some here make it seem. That's just bs.

And besides, you do know someone still wins in the jungle board, right? That alone invalidates your statement, it's simply a contradiction in itself.

Rofl
Were you also playing as a Warlock?
You didnt win all if you lost one
This thread has shone a light on some serious reading comprehension issues among some forum posters here.
Fun fact: Every board has a 50% win rate.
02/15/2018 03:39 AMPosted by FrenchToast
Fun fact: Every board has a 50% win rate.

Not a fact when its false
02/15/2018 01:50 AMPosted by Far0n
02/15/2018 01:19 AMPosted by Cyph3r

Rofl

My point, obviously, still stands LULZ
Cool story bro.
02/15/2018 06:17 AMPosted by Cyph3r
02/15/2018 01:50 AMPosted by Far0n
Rofl

I contacted Blizzard about this warlock jungle board bug and they told me that I should wrap my phone in tin foil and bake it on 425 for 2 hours. But I live in Colorado so I'm wondering if I should bale it on 450 because off the altitude n stuff. Any thoughts?
02/17/2018 06:40 PMPosted by Far0n

I contacted Blizzard about this warlock jungle board bug and they told me that I should wrap my phone in tin foil and bake it on 425 for 2 hours. But I live in Colorado so I'm wondering if I should bale it on 450 because off the altitude n stuff. Any thoughts?

Yes. Give up the booze already.

Those steps are for low altitude only. For high altitude, you need a ziplock bag, a vcr and 17 bags of ice. Much different process.
02/17/2018 07:23 PMPosted by Jesse Hill

Those steps are for low altitude only. For high altitude, you need a ziplock bag, a vcr and 17 bags of ice. Much different process.

10/10 jesse
^^^
This made me Lol..!
Love it!
02/17/2018 07:23 PMPosted by Jesse Hill

Jesse got jokes, and good ones at that lol.
02/17/2018 06:45 PMPosted by Cyph3r

Yes. Give up the booze already.

I gave up the booze 2 weeks ago but I cant seem to shake my Tums habbit.
All hail the great jailer :D