Serious Achievement, All 9 golden heroes.

Play Mode Discussion
Impressive OP...

I've been playing since beta, and I'm the type that always mains a single characters. But I do play other classes as well, in theory I should get one day all 9 classes in gold as well. But again, there is no reward for it, where there obviously should... at least some special Hearthstone cardback.
Everyone please keep bumping this topic to the top of the forums. I keep trying to make a second post of my idea, however blizzard keeps deleting my post... Im not sure if they are trying to steal my idea and act like they came up with it on their own. Or if creative ideas to the game are not accepted by non blizzard staff.
03/22/2018 08:44 AMPosted by ValJalapeño
Everyone please keep bumping this topic to the top of the forums. I keep trying to make a second post of my idea, however blizzard keeps deleting my post... Im not sure if they are trying to steal my idea and act like they came up with it on their own. Or if creative ideas to the game are not accepted by non blizzard staff.

Uh...

If you edit a thread too many times too early, it might get deleted... If you post threads that aren't constructive, it might get deleted.

Blizzard doesn't delete posts to steal ideas...
Excellently disguised brag post. You are the best at everything. Good for you.
I completed my 9 golden heroes about 6 months ago if I recall. I was happy to finally get it. Was sort of sad that there wasn't a carrot of some sort. There has been previous mention of having additional colors past gold. Like a Platinum and Diamond version etc.
Judy got my 9th golden hero today too. It took a lot of time getting there, and I thought it would be cool if we got a card back for doing that.
Gratz to those that have all 9 golden. I'm 7/9 with druid and warrior to go so it will be a while now before I can reach that milestone...
03/20/2018 08:48 PMPosted by Slade28719
Take it rude or not but simply put:
You rewarded yourself by losing out on other opportunities.
The time spent on grinding those 9 golden heroes could be thousands of dollars in your pocket. Ask yourself if the reward for all 9 golden heroes is more valuable than a few thousand bucks.
Sorry but, you got your reward. Be happy.

Some of us have such good paying jobs that we can afford to take free time! You should try getting such a job - takes a bit of effort, though.
I wish arena wins would count towards the golden hero.
03/20/2018 08:48 PMPosted by Slade28719
Take it rude or not but simply put:
You rewarded yourself by losing out on other opportunities.
The time spent on grinding those 9 golden heroes could be thousands of dollars in your pocket. Ask yourself if the reward for all 9 golden heroes is more valuable than a few thousand bucks.
Sorry but, you got your reward. Be happy.
he had fun and thats why he played
I'm already legend and I don't even have a single golden hero. Sad.
Been playing since the closed beta, and only just now got my first golden hero, Jaina. Could've propably gotten most of them there, but I usually only play mage, and I rarely bothered with rank due to how scum-ridden it tends to be. I think I have rogue and pally close to 500 as well, but I doubt I'll bother, having my golden Jaina basically eliminated any need or motivation for me to ever do ranked besides getting my monthly card back. Serious props and gratz to you on actually achieving that, I lack both the drive and patience xD