Longest lose streak you ever had?

Play Mode Discussion
I think I'm about to break my own personal record.

The climb was pretty average for me this month, I was rank 3 with semi-decent winratio all season overall. That was 3 days ago.

In these 3 days, I !@#$ you not, I haven't won a single game. I played about 20 total. Lost every single one of them.

The law of big numbers states that sooner or later such thing was bound to happen, but Jesus do I feel abused ;p
If you lose 20 in row you need a new deck
Seven, I think.
I specifically remember this because it was the worst run I've ever had.

23 losses in a row. I was at rank 4 during Un'Goro expansion. Then out of nowhere the worst RNG I've ever seen happened. I would get the worst mulligan/draws and the opponents would get the best. Admittedly, somewhere around 15 losses I started raging and just doing anything to win and break the streak.

Facing Quest Rogue like 6 times in a row and having them complete it by turn 3/4 will really do that to you.
I think about 10 or so in the Jade Druid and Quest rogue days, I had a quest priest
When you lose to the point of having nothing to lose any more, that is when you bring out the RNG decks.

Nothing to lose, whole lot to gain.
from like 4 stars R1 to 0 stars R5. Not a good day.
I got all the way up to rank 6, one star away from Rank 5 a few days ago. Then I lost so many that I got back down to Rank 10 with 4 stars. Wasn't necessarily all losses, but it was lopsided enough to knock me that far down. I'm back up to Rank 6 with 2 stars to go but I've been about 50/50 so I'm stuck there.
Went from 1 star away from Rank 1 and fell back down to 0 stars Rank 5 in the last week. This month was my first ever Legend climb attempt, but I grew too frustrated near the end from getting locked out from secret mage, murloc Paladin and cubelock.

I’ve been a consistent rank 5 player since naxxramas, yet Legend has always been out of my reach due to time constraints. I’m hoping to try for Legend again once the new hearthstone year begins. This current meta has proven to be far too frustrating for me to continue pursuing Legend in.
02/19/2018 10:25 PMPosted by Rakuen4815
Went from 1 star away from Rank 1 and fell back down to 0 stars Rank 5 in the last week. This month was my first ever Legend climb attempt, but I grew too frustrated near the end from getting locked out from secret mage, murloc Paladin and cubelock.

I am still only in rank 3 at the moment.

This is after getting to rank 1 twice, falling back to rank 4 three times, and falling to rank 5 once.

Don't be discouraged by the tilt. It happens to everyone. Sometimes you may face the worst RNG ever, but it will end. Just be patient and you will get to there.
About 10 but I was drunk and constructed the deck while drunk too.
It was like tempo warrior with pirates and brawl and other nonsense. Played till I won one game.
back in ungoro i was a netdecker playing t1 decks like quest rogue token shaman in casual mode.

anyways i got bored of it and decided to play off meta decks like quest shaman and quest hunter. Boy i had a 10+ losing streak that continued for days. I got my butt handed to me so bad my mmr tanked and i started seeing decks with chillwind yeti.

I dont play ranked often but i usually stop after 1 or 2 losses b/c i get really salty. Thats why i mainly play casual mode 95% of the time.

I am still only in rank 3 at the moment.

This is after getting to rank 1 twice, falling back to rank 4 three times, and falling to rank 5 once.

Don't be discouraged by the tilt. It happens to everyone. Sometimes you may face the worst RNG ever, but it will end. Just be patient and you will get to there.

Where do you find the energy? :D
11 last weekend and i was running 4 different tier one decks and couldnt buy rng to save my life
9-28 in two days ( I reach rank 1 every month)
Something like 20. Terrible lol
Polarizing meta IMO is the issue.

If you are Paladin the chances you win against lock are slim.

If you are control lock into steal priest forget about it.

If anything Cubelock might be the most well rounded deck. It is also the hardest to play (imo).

I might get downvoted for this, but I find this meta not any better than the last one. It is just “different”.
probably when i have win 3 games with warrior on a f2p account
i lose around 10-15 before a win happens
02/20/2018 09:09 AMPosted by Reaver

Where do you find the energy? :D

Usually I don’t play too many games on one day. But when I lose, I get frustrated and want to play more. Often times I just end up sleep less.

It’s not a smart thing to do. :(
~20 games. I dropped from rank 4 to rank 9.

Having the ceiling back then would have been nice.