streamers are in trouble !

Play Mode Discussion
Many famous streamers stuck at rank 5.

Full with Warlock and Priest decks.
Just because they're a streamer doesn't mean they're a good player. I know Strife and Firebat are legend on a few accounts right now. I'm not really familiar with the state of anyone else.
Not sure who you are talking about, but have you considered that they are already high legend on other servers?
Streamers aren’t necessarily great players, and this meta is not any harder than any other meta before it.
Even Kripp is legend this month. :)
Also, some streamers who are stuck below Legend are playing decks which are more funny and interesting than good. Players like Savjz or Dog can play suboptimal decks and climb high, but others like Kibler are going to be affected by the meta. That doesn't mean they're bad players, just that they aren't playing just for the climb, something we could all learn from.
Well I am sure they can easily make it to legend playing a tier-1 deck.
But doing so makes it boring to watch for viewers.

I for one value the entertainment value more.
I just watched a Kripp stream of him playing portal 2, he came to a warning sign saying "In case of Implosion, stare at implosion" - Apeture science. It's a shame you didn't get to see any of the story though, because that card is wild only. :P
Reynad - rank 9
Toast - rank 5

Of course, I don't expect Kolento and Thijs stuck at rank 5
OP list streamers because curious. Keep in mind they might have changed regions to climb all over again.

Also Reynad and Toast have been playing less hearthstone.

For Toast blame girls! ;)
02/28/2018 04:21 AMPosted by jawsofwar
For Toast blame girls! ;)

Minus the S these days.
Its girl now instead of girls :P
02/28/2018 12:51 AMPosted by Gadfly
Also, some streamers who are stuck below Legend are playing decks which are more funny and interesting than good. Players like Savjz or Dog can play suboptimal decks and climb high, but others like Kibler are going to be affected by the meta. That doesn't mean they're bad players, just that they aren't playing just for the climb, something we could all learn from.

Sure their primary focus might not be climbing, but it’s not from some altruistic or easy breezy attitude that should inspire the rest of us. They are making bucket loads of money. Pretty easy to take the game less seriously when you’re getting paid while playing it.
I surely enjoyed kripps way to legend with his wild druid. The thing he pulled of this month tho? Same warlock as anyone else plays. Did not watch at all...

No idea why would someone watch streamer play same thing as everyone else does.
02/28/2018 12:32 AMPosted by Demolition

He did? So that's 3 legend runs for Kripp already, an amazing achievement that few can do.

The guy is establishing himself as the best Hearthstone player of this generation, like a Canadian Tom Brady for Hearthstone.
02/28/2018 01:13 PMPosted by PUPU

He did? So that's 3 legend runs for Kripp already, an amazing achievement that few can do.

The guy is establishing himself as the best Hearthstone player of this generation, like a Canadian Tom Brady for Hearthstone.

Just be happy you're alive to witness it.
02/28/2018 01:13 PMPosted by PUPU

I absolutely can't stand Kripp. Reminds me of the salty, whiny players that eventually drove me to give up on M:TG.

My favorite streamer is Disguised Toast. He's incredibly intelligent, witty, and funny, and still manages to stay optimistic through almost everything.
Reynad stuck at rank 9
Toast stuck at rank 5

Reynad still alive?
02/28/2018 04:11 PMPosted by avatar
Reynad stuck at rank 9
Toast stuck at rank 5

Both of your mentioned players are no longer professional players, they don't count.
You cannot expect professional players stuck at rank 5.