Hearthstone Arena Pick Update

Arena Discussion
The new arena is horrendous. Took something that was more or less fine, screwed it up, then made it worse than it was to begin with.
Will arena drafts go back to being more similar to what they were before the update?

Also I thought I was drafting bad decks because of bad luck until I seen a video by Krip who said he was going to start playing arena again because most of the really good decks have been played to the end and he explained how below average decks were drafted alot... I wish blizzard would make a note of this in the game play board otherwise I could have quit arena all together.

*Now that below average card picks come up more often I have been drafting 61% decks and lower. I used to win 5-9 games usually now sometimes my decks are so bad I usually win 0-5. Not very fun.
Is there anyone to help me in this forum?
03/28/2018 09:55 AMPosted by WildRage
Is there anyone to help me in this forum?
What kind of help do you want?

If it's Arena-specific, this is the right forum for it (even if it's unfortunately not very active), but you'll have more luck if you post your own topic instead of responding to this one (or any other one). Making your own topic means that your questions are less likely to be buried or overlooked.
This need to change ASAP.

80% of all Paladin decks has at least one Steed, 80% of all mages has at least one Blizzard. In fact, it's more like an average Paladin deck has like at 1.7 Steeds in the deck, and Mages has like 1.7 Blizzards in the deck. Check HSreplay for stats.

It's not uncommon to face multiple Steeds and Blizzards in one game.

Also, you've put new expansion cards into premium tiers and those cards never end up getting picked. For example, Night Prowler, the new 4 mana 3/3 that can become a 6/6, if placed between Steed and Vinecleaver, or Sap/Backstab in Rogue.
04/13/2018 04:22 PMPosted by Tachii
This need to change ASAP.

80% of all Paladin decks has at least one Steed, 80% of all mages has at least one Blizzard. In fact, it's more like an average Paladin deck has like at 1.7 Steeds in the deck, and Mages has like 1.7 Blizzards in the deck. Check HSreplay for stats.

It's not uncommon to face multiple Steeds and Blizzards in one game.

Also, you've put new expansion cards into premium tiers and those cards never end up getting picked. For example, Night Prowler, the new 4 mana 3/3 that can become a 6/6, if placed between Steed and Vinecleaver, or Sap/Backstab in Rogue.

the actual THING IS sorta of CORRECT

hear me out here

EG 10 options before rotation now rotation happened there's 7 options therefore decrease in 30% however that means more chances to draft steeds which is why we see more

what you MEAN TO SAY IS BECAUSE OF THE SMALLER DRAFTING POOL of ROTATED CARDS... WE NEED TO SLIGHTLY MICRO ADJUST CERTAIN CARD POOLS

but valid point i agree totally
I hate the arena team, and thanks for banning me.
I will now spread anti-arena posts everywhere.
I've played the last 5+ arena games without a single Legendary appearing?
How less are these Legendary picks going? Cause the other cards I get are undesirable.
As a newer player the new update has destroyed my deck. Hence I have had to try using the Arena... alas the arena is just a waste of time.
is the update where they changed certain classes already life? if so it did ruin arena.
paladin is horrible now,magma rager and what not,not a single buff or weapon, bleh
A less than 4% reduction in cards we dont want to see all the time doesn't qualify as the change we want to see. We don't want constructed quality decks appearing in arena, which is literally what you're doing, and making us play. Cant you see we hate it for god sakes look at this board.
03/16/2018 01:02 PMPosted by AWMstar
Everyone should get an Arena ticket.
That would be Great
I was really enjoying arena with the extra legendaries. The nerf-rate for legendaries since this update has been really noticeable and it saddens me. You need a legendary or two to make a good deck. Please revert the legendary rate because it was good before. Actually even better, if you want to make arena a little bit more 'fair' then you really should just include ONE CHOICE (choice of 3 legends) guaranteed legendary every arena run and then you can get more as a bonus if you're lucky. The legendaries make arena more fun and more like Hearthstone.
If Arena won't get balanced people are gonna stop playing the game... You can't have one bundle containing 2-3 legendary high power cards and the other very lower level cards... Give the same power level in each bundle for crying out loud... And the Pre-cons(Pally) is obviously much stronger than the rest...
I would like to suggest being able to pick the pack you want to receive rather than having newest one only.
For new players, Wild mode will be locked away until they participate in a Tavern Brawl that includes Wild cards. They can also obtain a card which is not part of the current Standard format. Prior to this, the player will only be able to select Standard format and create Standard decks. (This is not reliable)

source : https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Wild_format
Based on comments from Blizzard staff themselves, the normal method to unlock Wild (crafting a wild card) has been removed by accident and will be reintroduced with the next patch, which should go live in 9 days.

https://imgur.com/a/qsZ4qxA
Can you please fix the card draft system. This is like the 4 time this month where I've played arena only to find that the cards given to my selection is extremely poor to the selection of my opponents, or so it would seem.

For example.
Shaman, you hardly get any spells. Or you obtain draw 2 murlocs but you get no murlocs to add in your deck. I mean common?

Or, Priest, then you only obtain 1 health minions rendering your hero power useless.

I've recently played vs a player whom had 3 or 4 legendaries in his deck. I had none. At least add a minimum or something to balance it out.

Or opposed to a player whose whole deck consists of deathrattles or battlecries and mine consists of normal casual cards. Just balance it some way.

I'm not a hearthstone professional but this is one of the modes allowing people who can't pay to win to enjoy themselves as well.
Please implement a classic arena mode. There some OP cards that are just frustrating to play against (unstable evolution, collider ...)