Post Your Synergies!

Play Mode Discussion
I've been trying some new card combinations out and want to see if any of you have an interest in posting card synergies--for Standard and Wild decks--that aren't the typical ones in established meta decks.

I imagine there are a lot of players who enjoy trying new stuff on ladder--particularly after they've grinded to a new tier level at 15, 10, or 5 or just hanging out in Ranks 17-18 like me--even if they're at a disadvantage against optimized decks.

Recently I tried Lightwarden + Healing Rain in Shaman and made this post as I thought of a couple more for Shaman while drafting an Arena deck. They might not be any good but I want to try Tuskarr Totemic and Primal Talismans with Windshear Stormcaller and Red Mana Wyrm with Unstable Evolution.
does using poison seeds to proc feugen and stalag at same time count and again after n'zoth?
Summon Master Oakheart

Oakheart summons:
Drakkari Enchanter
Dragonhatcher
Spiritsinger Umbra

Dragonhatcher summons 2 Bone Drakes
Both Bone Drakes put a dragon in your hand

All this happens when you summon Master Oakheart and end your turn:
You get 6 minions on board and 2 dragons in your hand
Twig of the Wild Tree, Kun the forgotten king= 30 mana crystals on turn 10.
My favourite synergy this expansion has been Val'anyr with Doppelgangster and/or Saronite Chaingang. Especially fun when a board of them is cleared at once and you end up with a Chillblade Champion suddenly buffed to 39/20 or something.

Noggenfogger with Bladed Gauntlet is funny, Kobold Illusionist going crazy with cards like Umbra, Sonya, KT and Silver Vanguard is also hilarious.

In previous expansions I liked Drakkari Enchanter in Buffadin, Meat Wagon with Summoning Stone or Summoning Portal, and Sylvanas or KT with Reincarnate and Ancestral Spirit is a classic.
The streamer Dane is the master of crazy synergies, his combos with Brann and Shadowcaster are particularly legendary!

Harrison Jones with Blingtron is also a personal favourite, especially when you destroy your opponent's original weapon with Blingtron, or your opponent thanks you for giving them a really good weapon just before you Harrison - so you can thank them right back ;)

Edit: Megajeff reminded me - Vol'jin with Holy Smite, or in a Shadowpriest deck, was pretty sweet back in the day.

I also used to really like The Skeleton Knight in Ancestor's Call decks. It's generally a terrible card but in those decks I'd have hilarious games where my opponent would spend their resources each turn killing it and because the deck only ran huge minions it'd just come back, again and again and again.

Umbra with Anub'arak is funny but not so strong...
An oldy but goody that works very nicely right now is shadow madness+brewmaster, as well as twilight acolyte +cabal shadow priest.

Another good Master Oakheart one I heard of was M.O.+stoneskin Basilisk+Tundra rhino+cloaked huntress , quite nice removal with maybe a free trap to protect the rhino.
Aldor Peacekeeper + Book Wyrm
Imp Gang Boss + Defile
Howlfiend into Treachery then set up the board for Defile
Two Nerubian Prophets into Thrall DK (maybe after Murmuring Elemental)
ShaDoWstEp viLeSpiNe SLaYeR LoL
Violet Illusionist + Fool's Bane
Glacial Shard + Coldwraith
Umbra + Sylvanas
Grumble, Worldshaker + Jade Spirits or Jade Chieftains (don't have aya), cool also with Lotus Agents and Fire Elementals
Value Turn 5: Brann + Netherspite Historian in Dragon Priest (if they somehow leave Brann alive, free fireball turn 6 with Blackwing Corruptor, plus maybe a Twilight Whelp on steroids)
CUBE + SNEED'S SHREDDER
REINCARNATE KEL'THUZAD
Ive been experimenting with master oakheart, and although this isn’t something thats easy to pull off, ive been trying to get oakheart to pull sludge belcher, baron rivendere, and wobbling runts in wild. When i did manage to pull all three of those, it became an unmanageable board for my opponent. Your baron rivendere is fairly safe behind 3 taunts, allowing you to get that sweet value from him.
The greatest 2 card combo is Unstable Ghoul + Toxic Arrow. Nobody expects it.
I've been trying to make a Shimmering Courser + Spikeridged Steed combo work. Its like a Shoggoth you can get on turn 6!
02/18/2018 12:40 PMPosted by Jezq
My favourite synergy this expansion has been Val'anyr with Doppelgangster and/or Saronite Chaingang. Especially fun when a board of them is cleared at once and you end up with a Chillblade Champion suddenly buffed to 39/20 or something.

[/quote]

I've been tempted to create a Wild Goons deck and craft Val'Anyr just for that combo. Not only is Val pretty decent on Chaingang and Dopple, but there's also Echoing Ooze from Naxx which didn't get much use back in the day.

As for me, I have a Mech Galvadon deck. Most Paladin buffs are mediocre, but Spare Parts help pad the buff count to get the quest finished and Galvadon out by around t7.

Favorite of the more normal synergies has to be DK Valeera with Onyx Spellstone though. I've been touting this thing and I promise I'll shut up about it since it's actually not that reliable to pull off, but when it does go off, man can that clear a board! And Valeera herself is such an astounding enabler -- once she's active, any Deathrattle minion fills Onyx requirements twice, Kingsbane gets double buffs, and any Discover effects might as well say 'draw 3'.
Barnes + turn 4
murmuring elemental + a jade battlecry
02/18/2018 11:25 PMPosted by CheezusCrust
murmuring elemental + a jade battlecry

I've been experimenting with the whole Grumble, murmuring elemental shaman thing, needs more draw and mana-tide is just not a good include.
I'm having fun with Sylvanas + Cube. Have to hit at least one with Thaurissan first.

Zola is surprisingly strong with Brann, especially when coupled with Kazakus or some other really strong battlecry.

Blingtron + Harrison Jones is an old classic good one.
02/19/2018 01:56 AMPosted by MeltedWater
Zola is surprisingly strong with Brann, especially when coupled with Kazakus or some other really strong battlecry.

I like the combo of Brann's threesome with Zola & Lynessa. They're quite fun on their own, and synergy happens with any combination of two.
Zola + Galvadon
02/19/2018 05:50 AMPosted by Paf
Zola + Galvadon

How can he be the last kalaidasaur if there are two of him?
Thanks for the replies...I got a lot more ideas than I expected. Cheers
My synergies....

"Well played"
"Well met!"
"Justice demands retribution!"
"Wow..."
"The light's justice as failed"
"The light shall burn you!"
"Time is money, friend!"
"You will beg for mercy, and I will deny you!"
"You have bested me"
"Disappointing"