People who finger their cards

Play Mode Discussion
I just don't have the patience for this game anymore. Why do people feel the need to finger every card in their hand over and over and take sooooo long every turn to make the most basic optimal plays. I find myself simply conceding so many games due to this lately, even while ahead or with amazing draws. I just can't stand the time limits on the turns, especially the first 3 turns. I try to amuse myself by working out exactly what cards they are fingering over and over but its getting old. It's like people don't have the intelligence to remember what cards they have in hand or to make simple plays. Is it that the player base is made up of 8 year old's on their parents ipads? Or am i just getting over hearthstone and should go play some more slay the spire?

Sorry for the salt post but i just can't put up with it any more.

Edit: It is absolutely fine for some situations for the long turns, just making that clear that I appreciate complex strategy especially late game. But turn 3 taking full 90 seconds, then i realise later in the game they didn't even have a 3 drop in hand.... arg sigh
Sometimes I do not finger my cards. Sometimes I prefer to drink a coffee or check emails, so the turn limit is ok, though it might be a bit longer. Sometimes I have to sprint when I decide to visit a toilet.
But I can live with it. Devs decided turn last that long so I have to accept it.
Sounds like you shouldn’t be playing CCGs. Thinking out moves is super important.
02/19/2018 08:36 PMPosted by Norridogg
I find myself simply conceding so many games due to this lately, even while ahead or with amazing draws.
I, along with the rest of the player base who ‘fingers their cards’, do apologize for taking your easy wins.
Slay the Spire
It's great everyone bands together on this. How about we petition blizzard for 300 second turns, 5 minutes every single turn, and lets actually make it enforced so you can't skip the end of your turn, just to improve the thought that goes into every single turn, oh and to allow people to go to the toilet and drink coffee during turns too? Great idea guys
i do it because i want my hand to feel as good as...my other hand does ;-)

Sorry for the salt post

Proceeds to post more salt
02/19/2018 09:16 PMPosted by Norridogg
It's great everyone bands together on this. How about we petition blizzard for 300 second turns, 5 minutes every single turn, and lets actually make it enforced so you can't skip the end of your turn, just to improve the thought that goes into every single turn, oh and to allow people to go to the toilet and drink coffee during turns too? Great idea guys

I think 2 minutes would be ideal. 5 minutes per turn seems way too long to be honest.
But as I said - if it would be decision of Blizzard, I could live with that.

Well...As contrary to some players who whine on forums about it....
Sorry for the salt post but i just can't put up with it any more.

If you had a golden Sylvanas you'd be fingering her too.
I just don't have the patience for this game anymore.

You sure proved that right.
To quote Archer, "PHRASING!!!"
You would probably be surprised by how long it takes for your opponent to actually see your own play finish and hit the end turn button.

The delay over the net can be from 3 up to 10 seconds.