Legend with big priest :)

Play Mode Discussion
Edit: deleted, too much negativity here
02/23/2018 08:32 PMPosted by afkplaying
so hearthstone is for sure not pay to win like people say.

It's never been pay to win.

Big Priest

Spamming enough luck of the draw games seems to work though.
02/23/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Flame
so hearthstone is for sure not pay to win like people say.

Big Priest

i don't think it was luck my stats for today was 24-6 with 80% win ratio, its more about patience
Congrats and thanks for sharing. I haven't made it to legend yet. I get to rank 5 and start playing a bunch of different decks. I made it to rank 2and rank 1 before so I know it's a grind to get to legend.
Downvoting someone who's really happy about an achievement because you don't like their deck? Come on people, don't be d***s.

Edit: and congrats, op!
02/23/2018 08:50 PMPosted by Immortal
Congrats and thanks for sharing. I haven't made it to legend yet. I get to rank 5 and start playing a bunch of different decks. I made it to rank 2and rank 1 before so I know it's a grind to get to legend.

I had many streaks where i lost 5-10 games in row so yeah it is a big grind sometimes you just get really unlucky you just have to keep grinding and you will get there, if you can get to rank 2 you can get to legend too, i also usually wait few minutes after facing an aggro pala so i wont face it again, it seemed to work well
Grats =)

Best time to hit it too as you'll be sent to r4 and not r16 in March.
Grats! Good month to get legend!
02/23/2018 08:39 PMPosted by afkplaying
02/23/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Flame

i don't think it was luck my stats for today was 24-6 with 80% win ratio, its more about patience

That definately sounds like lucky streak. In longerrun u get max 60% winrate or 55%. U prolly got good matchups + alot of bran turn4
Congrats!
I just got legend rank for the first time with Big Priest, i am so proud of this achievement, the fact that i have not even spend any money on hearthstone makes it even better, so hearthstone is for sure not pay to win like people say.

https://imgur.com/a/FyYVI

Now i can focus on making fun decks, because i finally hit the main goal in the game

So few wins... Do you have another account or play on another server too?

People who are legend 2-3 weeks before you paid money and they won you in the process. That's why they got legend before you.

How are you gonna make fun decks as a f2p player with so few wins? You can't have enough dust to make a competitive deck. Let alone a fun one.

There are some contradictions.. Are you being honest???
02/24/2018 02:33 AMPosted by GodsDimitris
I just got legend rank for the first time with Big Priest, i am so proud of this achievement, the fact that i have not even spend any money on hearthstone makes it even better, so hearthstone is for sure not pay to win like people say.

Now i can focus on making fun decks, because i finally hit the main goal in the game

So few wins... Do you have another account or play on another server too?

People who are legend 2-3 weeks before you paid money and they won you in the process. That's why they got legend before you.

How are you gonna make fun decks as a f2p player with so few wins? You can't have enough dust to make a competitive deck. Let alone a fun one.

There are some contradictions.. Are you being honest???

This is not my only account, i have several accounts with different decks, this account is the first one i got legend with, you dont have to spend any money if you only stick to 1 deck as a goal, i will propably make this my main account now and buy some packs in next xpac
This is a little fishy to me. It’s possible, but unlikely, that a F2P player can hit Legend with less than 600 wins under their belt. That doesn’t give much room to actually grind the gold necessary to build a competent deck before making the run.

Regardless, I will choose to believe you. Congratulations on Legend, and have fun toying around with other decks!
I am just here to upvote.

Gratz to OP. Try make it again next month!
02/23/2018 08:51 PMPosted by Jezq
Downvoting someone who's really happy about an achievement because you don't like their deck? Come on people, don't be d***s.

That guy is a notorious troll. Look up his post history if you want to know why he gets downvoted for bragging.
Big priest.. the most skillsless deck ever made. Just rely on pure highroll RNG to win your games.

That is why Legend mean absolutely nothing nowadays.
02/23/2018 08:51 PMPosted by Jezq

Probably cause reaching legend by spamming priest can hardly be considered an achievement

Hmmm, seeing that you didn't play the other classes and solely focused on big priest and claim to be f2p, it's impossible to create fun decks unless you spend money here but congrats on reaching legend
Incredible how many people took the bait, you even fooled a blue, gj OP
Gz no matter what deck its still great achievement