Does Blizzard Delete Some Topics?

Community Discussion
So recently I've been posting some threads regarding tips for a few of my decks, but after posting it and having someone else comment on it, I replied a few times then poof... The thread is randomly gone, not in my post history nor available in the search area and forums. it still registered my posts but it is non existent.

I've tried reporting this to Blizzard and they gave no response, is there like some sorta thing that we're not allowed to post? I feel like my questions were straightforward and I didn't start any drama nor fights.

Has anyone experienced this as well? And to those who did, is there a reason to why this happens?
I found the same thing with a post I made last night
I have seen numerous posts that I've commented on removed. I'm sure it has something to do with community guidelines of the forum. I've also noticed that you can't post sequentially too fast, otherwise certain posts do not show up in the forums.

Other than that, I don't know.
Make sure you're not in violation of any of these...

https://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct
Hey guys,

Just wanted to add some context as to what may be happening here.

- If you create a post and then edit it right after posting, it can get "eaten". You can actually search throughout the forums and find some other cases of this happening to others as well. I think it has actually happened to me a time or two >.< It is a known matter and something being worked on.

A great suggestion another poster made was to just copy your post before posting. Then if you run into this situation, you at least do not have to type everything out again.

- Depending on how "busy" the forums are, it can take an extended amount of time for a post to appear. Usually just an added few seconds or so, but I personally know how long that can feel when you are trying to get a topic up and it seems to be taking forever. Once thing I see some players do during these times is they hit the back arrow on their browser, then submit the post again. And then sometimes they repeat this again.....and again....and so on. What happens here is, each of those submissions are going through as a separate post. However, they are all going through as the same post being done multiple times. When this happens, the Spam Filter will nail the post and keep it from going up.

- Lastly, as mentioned by MacItaly, it could be a matter of a Code of Conduct violation. If I notice someone has thrown up a post that is in violation, such as cussing or trying to get around the filter, I will just remove it rather than suspend the person. I understand players can get frustrated or are just looking to vent, so I try and give the benefit of the doubt. However, if it a constant thing, then more strict actions could be applied. But if your posts didn't violate anything, odds are it is most likely related to one of the things I mentioned above.

I hope this sheds some light on the matter. I apologize about your post vanishing. I did double check your history and don't see anything that would warrant it being removed, but I also don't see any deleted posts on your account. So it seems it may have gotten eaten :/
04/18/2018 05:45 PMPosted by Jesse Hill
So it seems it may have gotten eaten :/

The spam filter monster eats too well on these forums.

Would it perhaps be a good idea to sticky a "This is why your thread is missing" post at the top just so we have something to link to people when they have these issues? It seems common enough that it could be useful instead of you having to pop in to explain it all the time.
04/18/2018 05:51 PMPosted by Sibenice
Would it perhaps be a good idea to sticky a "This is why your thread is missing" post at the top just so we have something to link to people when they have these issues? It seems common enough that it could be useful instead of you having to pop in to explain it all the time.

It would be a FANTASTIC idea! :)

I am working on some new stickies and info so posters have some references to refer to on a couple different things. Hope to have those up soon.
i have the same problem , i dont know if this post is visible too .. but i cant reply and i dont know why ..
The only think i know is my post count is incrasing and from outside i can see my post are there becouse of the numbers of reply to the threds , but i cant see them ..
I tested a site snapshot utility to have a screenshoot of the page from unlogged and from another state and the screenshoot dont show my posts ..
I cant find the forum bug report section , in the forum patch notes link i see a feedback button that sends me to wow game website bug report but not having a wow account dont let me post there .
I dont think i violated the code of conduct ...
my posts started be invisible here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20762247616
04/18/2018 07:51 PMPosted by Cece
i have the same problem , i dont know if this post is visible too .. but i cant reply and i dont know why ..
The only think i know is my post count is incrasing and from outside i can see my post are there becouse of the numbers of reply to the threds , but i cant see them ..
I tested a site snapshot utility to have a screenshoot of the page from unlogged and from another state and the screenshoot dont show my posts ..
I cant find the forum bug report section , in the forum patch notes link i see a feedback button that sends me to wow game website bug report but not having a wow account dont let me post there .
I dont think i violated the code of conduct ...
my posts started be invisible here

Took a look and it appears each of your posts are going up multiple times, so you have gotten hit by the spam filter. I made this one visible for you. If this seems to continue and you aren't going back and attempting to repost something you have already replied with, I would perhaps try posting from a different browser or device (if mobile). Also, make sure you aren't spam clicking the reply button or anything. Just to make sure it isn't reading as you trying to post multiple times.
I have a simular problem since 1 year with all my posts in Blizzard forum.

I create a thread but it dont appear in the forum....and if than it disappear after a short time.

First I thought they delete it bcs abusing rules, but couldnt find 1 point that abuse against the rules (why should positive feedback abuse against the rules?)

Finaly found a solution:

After you've created a post and you sit in the finished thread (after saving thread) wait 30-40 seconds and press F5.....with this workaround it appeear in the forum and not 1 disappeared so faar after few hours....even after weeks. :)

Same for Diablo and WOW Forum.

Hope this helps. ;)
Just post about RNG manipulation and watch your posts disappear! :D

Kidding of course:
04/19/2018 09:53 AMPosted by TripleM
Just post about RNG manipulation

Please don't do this. -_-
Can i post now ? how long the spam filter timeout stays ?
04/18/2018 05:45 PMPosted by Jesse Hill
It is a known matter and something being worked on.

Just for the record, this has been a known issue for well over a year (since the class forums were removed and we had the most recent revamp). As such, it's probably understandable why this is a pressure point for many long-time regulars.
I try post again , i opened a support ticked and they tell me that my account problem was a region mismatch becouse im a European player posting on North American forums.
But the european forum redirects here for bug reports and im pretty sure there are others European players using this forum becouse is better , has news, has arena section , etc. etc.
I dont know how many doublepost i made reading Jesse Hill reply , but mb the forum though American Cece and European Cece was posting at the same time.

Is a so bad situation ..
04/19/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Beaky
Just for the record, this has been a known issue for well over a year (since the class forums were removed and we had the most recent revamp). As such, it's probably understandable why this is a pressure point for many long-time regulars.

Completely understand.
The jaws that bite! The claws that catch!