No Free Witchwood Legendary

Technical Support
Same problem any news on this ?
just 3 packs
No legendary card! f it
Yet to get the legendary got the 3 packs tho
Hi All.

I have also not received the 3 packs or the Legendary.

Must we all log log faults?
i completed it all and still didn,t have it

[quote="207606097010"]Hey all,

Make sure that [url="https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000157366"]these achievements have been complete.[/url] The free legendary will not show till these stating achievements are completed.[/quote
Same here. No free legendary. No 3 packs either.

I prepurchased this time around.. not sure if that affects it..
Greetings all. I'm curius what we must do in order to get the 3 free packs and the legendary ? To buy the expansion ? or when the expansion is our to complete this achives blizzard says?

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000157366

Thanks in advance if anyone knows what we must do let me know also if you wish ofc. many thanks.
I have also not received either and I'm not sure how to email them about it
Guys ,

for my experience , just record down when these kind of packs opening situation come in. ive leart my lessson.

FOR KNC , i got all lGD , so if i happen to open another lgd it will be duplicate.
But i consecutive duplicate 4 SONYA. wtf rite ?

Can someone tell me this concutive duplicate is normal ?

i live chat BLUE , he told me becuase SONYA LOVES me.

** CLAP **
No free legendary or Witchwood card back.
Allso now didn't get the tavern brawl pack so gg wp.
Did not get free packs or legendary either - is anyone from Blizz reading this, or are we just wasting time?
I'm pretty sure they're ignoring this thread. Linked article for acheievements doesn't even exist anymore...
Still no legendary
Hmm i got the packs but no legend.
Packs, but no Legend :(
came three letters with an announcement of the gift .. and .. not a single gift received! what the hell?
no legendary yet for me
no packs and no legendary here should i expect to ever get them or is it pretty much !@#$ed?
Like someone else here mentioned, I never saw a reveal of the legendary, but it was sitting in my collection when I went to go look. I know I didn’t get it from a pack so it must be the free one they promised.