can you PROVE cubeLock isnt Solitare?

Community Discussion
i got to rank 3 last expansion after grinding many games just to lose my promotion to 2 and fall all the way to 5.

and now its witchwood and my experiment decks dont stand a chance to any deck with the warlock demon cards. AND THAT WAS LAST EXPANSION.

i challenge you to prove CubeLock IS NOT solitaire. even a little bit. there is no option you can forgo or undergo or ANY KIND OF GO with an average strong deck, experimenting deck, or even top meta deck. i seriously feel like no one is talking about this because you either play too causually as a forum poster or you play too much as a cam girl ERR I MEAN KRIPPERINO STREAMERINO.
CubeLock isnt Solitare

While the deck plays alone ..... there is a player who accompanies it and pick up the loot(and press the button for a new battle).
Play Spiteful Druid. I’m 21-9 yesterday and last 3 Games were losses(rank 6). Only lost once to Cubelock and that’s only because I drew both spells early and couldn’t play on curve due to terrible draws. Destroys them otherwise and is super fun while doing so. The more Cubelock I encounter now the funner the game becomes.
04/14/2018 08:32 PMPosted by Kody
i got to rank 3 last expansion after grinding many games just to lose my promotion to 2 and fall all the way to 5.

and now its witchwood and my experiment decks dont stand a chance to any deck with the warlock demon cards. AND THAT WAS LAST EXPANSION.

i challenge you to prove CubeLock IS NOT solitaire. even a little bit. there is no option you can forgo or undergo or ANY KIND OF GO with an average strong deck, experimenting deck, or even top meta deck. i seriously feel like no one is talking about this because you either play too causually as a forum poster or you play too much as a cam girl ERR I MEAN KRIPPERINO STREAMERINO.

Kody, you're a wonderful person with a lot of potential. Don't waste that potential on meaningless proofs that won't matter in a couple of years. It's not worth the effort. Do something else that will matter: read a book, learn a new language, go to the gym etc.
Do these things and soon you'll realize that this game is fine just the way it is.
There are always going to be top tier meta decks. Jade druid, Shudderwock sham, cubelock, secret pally, pirate warrior, exodia mage, crystal core rogue, etc. Either build a deck to counter the meta or continue being salty about it. Its the same in every other card game out there.

I recommend building a netdeck and then tweaking it with cards that shut down the current meta, while still retaining the strategy of the deck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_1B5AS7brk

Try Thijs 80% win rate Mage deck in legend.
I could craft the legendary weapon and umbra to finish the cubelock deck but I wouldnt do it. Its like every match I play Im making people quit the game. I dont think blizzard should allow decks like that to exist. I thought they didnt nerf it because witchwood would change everything like kobolds did with prince keleseth but... here we are, cubelocks stronger than ever and now shudderwocks to make more people hate the game.
04/15/2018 01:25 PMPosted by TonyJCF
I could craft the legendary weapon and umbra to finish the cubelock deck but I wouldnt do it. Its like every match I play Im making people quit the game. I dont think blizzard should allow decks like that to exist. I thought they didnt nerf it because witchwood would change everything like kobolds did with prince keleseth but... here we are, cubelocks stronger than ever and now shudderwocks to make more people hate the game.
i just spent 20 minutes as a warrior at full health and +40 armor getting chipped away by a shudderwock in 1 turn. I just let the animation run and walked away. Hopefully more people will realize that idleing for 10+ minutes isnt worth the cheap win.
04/15/2018 01:25 PMPosted by TonyJCF

Funny, because when I saw cubelock I thought: "finally, after almost 3 years, control has a good deck again."
Naw this game is full of conditional programming. It is NOT true rng. I wish it was illegal to advertise a game falsely.

Too many times for it to be rng. Then add to that the merry go round of retiring decks when the basic philosophy when the game started was that cards would not be nerfed but instead counter cards would be created.

Well we all know what happened to freeze mages and face hunters. It was too easy to put a free deck together that was at least a 50/50 deck for free so the just nerfed those easy to get decks into uselessness as they lacked the ability or effort to create meaningful counter decks.
Nobody has to prove to you anything. If you're making a positive claim, you are the one with the burden of proof. You don't go around saying "Prove to me that there's not an invisible pink rhino on my roof that's waiting to jump on me as soon as I walk out the door"

If you want proof, try playing the deck and see for yourself. It's far from playing solitaire.