Paladin OP in arena FIX IT

Arena Discussion
As most of you noticed, most decks in the arena are paladins, and there is a good reason for it: It has two rares (Spikeridged Steed and Silver Sword). Silver Sword is a bit bigger threat for the arena since there isn't that many weapon removals present, and because it affects ALL the minions. So in the arena Silver Sword basically says: I win the game if you don't kill me in the next turn (or two if you are lucky), no way to control it longer than that, and after that control belongs to Paladin with Silver Sword. If this is not fixed it will cause less attendance in the arena since its too repetitive and not fun...
04/18/2018 09:26 AMPosted by ZombieSlav
As most of you noticed, most decks in the arena are paladins, and there is a good reason for it: It has two rares (Spikeridged Steed and Silver Sword). Silver Sword is a bit bigger threat for the arena since there isn't that many weapon removals present, and because it affects ALL the minions. So in the arena Silver Sword basically says: I win the game if you don't kill me in the next turn (or two if you are lucky), no way to control it longer than that, and after that control belongs to Paladin with Silver Sword. If this is not fixed it will cause less attendance in the arena since its too repetitive and not fun...

Do you want to know what my paladin deck is made up by? 1x adaption 1x sound the bells 1x drygulch jailor 1x benevolent djinn 1x paragon of light 2x unindentified maul 3x lightfused stegodon 1x saronite chain gang 2x withwood grizzly 5x spikeride steed 2x vinecleavers and 1x silversword amonsgt may cards.

Also the silversword is messed up by it having 4 charges of buff all. They should change it to max 2 charges of buff all, battlecry buff all or buff 1 or 2 minions if it's 4 charges.