Totem Cruncher is impossible to pull from packs

Play Mode Discussion
Opened 700 packs and this totem cruncher is the ONLY card I haven't pulled so far.. have everything else in double and all legendaries..

Something fishy is going on here
You can have my two copies of you want.
Well I got one of those, and I didn't open more than 80 packs...

So I guess you just got RNG'd.
04/21/2018 04:36 PMPosted by Wardrum
You can have my two copies of you want.

I would gladly accept them :-)

04/21/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Clockwise
Well I got one of those, and I didn't open more than 80 packs...

So I guess you just got RNG'd.

I personally don't care about the card itself but the problem is I want the full set and don't feel like spending 800 dust for mediocre card.
Youd rather spend hundreds of real life money than 800 dust lol. Boy your priorities are all the way fcked up
I haven't opened that many packs, but I have nearly every card, but still haven't pulled a single Cruncher.

Mind you, it's not like we're missing much! looks like a terrible card, and it's always the epics that are hard to get, seems to cost a fortune in dust to get all the epics you need.
04/21/2018 04:40 PMPosted by DirtyDel
Youd rather spend hundreds of real life money than 800 dust lol. Boy your priorities are all the way fcked up

People with OCD make no sense. They need to have the full gold collection but they can't craft any cards to get them. They need to sit on 1000000+ dust and spend thousands of dollars.
After 2 packs of 60, usually 60 cards = 2-4k dust.
Dude, you should have at least 20k extra dust(and probably more) if you bought that many cards. 800 dust isn't such a big deal.
04/21/2018 04:44 PMPosted by Maitreya
Dude, you should have at least 20k extra dust(and probably more) if you bought that many cards. 800 dust isn't such a big deal.

If you're interested in knowing how much dust I own ...

https://s9.postimg.cc/3tnigkkvz/Dust.png
lol i actually opened 4 of those in 100 packs.
04/21/2018 04:49 PMPosted by Bee
04/21/2018 04:44 PMPosted by Maitreya

If you're interested in knowing how much dust I own ...

https://s9.postimg.cc/3tnigkkvz/Dust.png

So as above, 800 dust literally rounds down to 1% of your dust. This isn't a big deal to just craft them.
Seems like a dude coming here to brag about being a whale. Even went as far as to ss his large dust collection, buddy either spend another couple hundred for some digital pixels you can easily craft or shut up.
04/21/2018 05:07 PMPosted by DirtyDel
Seems like a dude coming here to brag about being a whale. Even went as far as to ss his large dust collection, buddy either spend another couple hundred for some digital pixels you can easily craft or shut up.

Hey buddy, you seem mad. I have only responded to the above post.

Also judging from your previous post, you've clearly missed the entire point of this thread.

Too bad you can't afford many packs at your minimum wage, gotta sucks to live as a f2p pleb like yourself. And what's funny is the fact that you still care enough about HS to post in the forums with that 2k posts.
I kid you not I have pulled 4 or 5 by now. Also the card blows, why would you want it? Lol
04/21/2018 05:10 PMPosted by Bee

Also judging from your previous post, you've clearly missed the entire point of this thread.

Well after you say the following, I think not...
Too bad you can't afford many packs at your minimum wage, gotta sucks to live as a f2p pleb like yourself. And what's funny is the fact that you still care enough about HS to post in the forums with that 2k posts.

Seriously bro? You having fun?
Outside of all the "dude just dust" vs. "guy trying to show off being a whale"

.... I really wish Totem Cruncher was a sure thing to run in Even Shaman. I am experimenting with running one Totem Cruncher but between the 2x Dire Wolves and 2x FTT I just seem to never really have more than 1 totem active and not contributing to damage.

Affording that many cards and it being a smart choice are ENTIRELY two different things. Personally, feel free to spend as you want and makes you happy (as long as it isn't contributing it to debt preferably) but also don't be surprised at people WTFing the dust and gold page (going to assume pages).

I mean I spend between $80-$150/expansion recently but I even looked at your totals and kind of did a double-take, lol
Totem crusher is just mathematically trash. Needs 3 totems just to be ahead otherwise its just a boulderfist ogre with taunt. Or a more expensive yeti.

Spoken like a true a—hole well done.
found another forum troll to put on ignore. it isn't even sunday!

Some people actually have a life and other things to spend their money on. I can afford buying a couple of bundles, but this time I didn't pre-order simply because I didn't think (still do) it was worthy. So I became a f2p pleb not because of the money but for other reasons, I bet there are many people like that too.