No legendary weapon.

Bug Report
04/03/2018 11:21 AMPosted by xpyrost
Where is the oficcial statement, what said that the time expired??
My post above is an official statement that the promotion time has expired.

If you were asking for an earlier post that said when it would expire, there was none. The Kobolds and Catacombs announcement blog said that these items would be available for a limited time, but did not specify an exact date of ending.
04/03/2018 11:28 AMPosted by Grizzle

If you were asking for an earlier post that said when it would expire, there was none. The Kobolds and Catacombs announcement blog said that these items would be available for a limited time, but did not specify an exact date of ending.

Seems kinda odd that there is still the blue light coming out around the solo adventures plus.Also i would like to point out that this is really poor overall communication from the hearthstone staff about it.Could’ve made more players joined by doing ads like “Grab your free legendary and 5 packs ehile you still can.”Really odd.
i think that blizzard dont have idea to do.

Hello Dear! I have the same problem and I want to be solve. This is not a quality oriented answer because in legal terms you cannot expire a "limited time promotion" without notifing the specific date before.

You must do it public for everyone not in a forum post. Please do an exception and be more specific with the limit date to claim the reward (For example until the next expansion released).

Please reconsider with the quality, legal and communication team's.

In this line I am a returning Hearthstone player and these rewards was one of the my motivation to return.

Sorry for the english.
04/05/2018 11:25 AMPosted by DarkNeox
...My post above is an official statement that the promotion time has expired.

Hello Dear! I have the same problem and I want to be solve. This is not a quality oriented answer because in legal terms you cannot expire a "limited time promotion" without notifing the specific date before.

You must do it public for everyone not in a forum post. Please do an exception and be more specific with the limit date to claim the reward (For example until the next expansion released).

Please reconsider with the quality, legal and communication team's.

In this line I am a returning Hearthstone player and these rewards was one of the my motivation to return.

Sorry for the english.

Waiting an answer
Why are you awaiting an answer? You gave your opinion and tried to start a legal discussion. But this is a bug report forum. The reported bug ("legendary weapon not received") has been replied to ("not a bug, promotion has ended"). So whether you are happy with it or not, whether it is legal or not, it is defintely not a bug.

If you want to entertain a discussion as to how promotions should be handled, then this is not the place for it. If you want to take legal action against Blizzard, then this is also not the place for it.This is the place for reporting bugs.
I not received legendary weapon and special quest. Fix this bug, please.(On Asia server)
07/20/2018 01:45 AMPosted by Jkrz
I not received legendary weapon and special quest. Fix this bug, please.(On Asia server)

Did you even read this thread before commenting it? Especially Grizzle's statement?