BM while winning

Community Discussion
So I've run into people lately who start to win the game and then begin to BM.

I don't understand this.

Sometimes I think its because of the deck I'm playing, other times I think the person has built up frustration from earlier games.

Played against a priest last game who emoted the whole game. "WOW!" (when i went agro) "THANK YOU" (when he stole my cards)

I was playing aggro pally and I just threw something together that's not very sophisticated.(trying to complete quest because I dont have cards and the struggle is real)

I get going and put in some good damage, but the priest has the perfect cards to deal with my 2/1 minions. So I get board wiped and he steals the good stuff from my deck. (priest is cancer most the time btw, my opinion, yet I didnt BM )

The priest then starts to BM for the rest of the game for some unknown reason. I'm just trying to complete a quest.

Just kinda wanted to rant on it. See what other people think.
Just mute them. It's so trivial... but really, that's the best.
By letting it get to you, you're playing into exactly what they want. BMing is a strategy used to tilt someone to get them to make irrational moves out of emotion. Either just mute them or you can just take every emote as being genuine. They're emotes you can interpret them however you want. Maybe that priest was just -really- grateful. :P
i wonder if it was me... i will to people who play flavor of the month decks or are rude, and i dont care. i do indeed troll cube locks and aggro paladins, people who are obviously playing just to win not to have fun, and the next flavor of the month decks ill do the same lol.
04/26/2018 12:51 AMPosted by uroboros
i wonder if it was me... i will to people who play flavor of the month decks or are rude, and i dont care. i do indeed troll cube locks and aggro paladins, people who are obviously playing just to win not to have fun, and the next flavor of the month decks ill do the same lol.

Yeah because winning aint fun right..

You short sighted douchebag

Herpa derpa, I'm too stupid to understand that winning is fun for some people. I'm also too stupid to understand that I'm just taking out my frustration that my kooky ideas are not stronger than meta. I therefore feel justified in being a crybaby douche.

That is coming from a guy that currently runs this as his favorite deck. Obviously I don't enjoy chasing the meta either, but I don't cry that it destroys me and try to ruin other people's days. You are pretty much everything that is wrong with this world.

Only God Knows (mage)
2 Flame Jugglers
2 flame cannons
1 knife juggler
2 unstable portals
1 Deathloard
2 Demolishers
2 flamewakers
1 mind control tech
2 ogre brutes
1 spell slinger
Tinkmaster Overspark
2 goblin blastmages
1 hungry dragon
2 piloted shredders
1 bomb lobber
Gelbin Mekkatorque
1 grand crusader
1 morgar's champ
Dr Boom
Sneed Old Shredder
Ysera
i

04/26/2018 02:24 AMPosted by Delfunk

im so sorry your to stupid to grasp the point of games.
thank

[quote="207607300746"]i wonder if it was me... i will to people who play flavor of the month decks or are rude, and i dont care. i do indeed troll cube locks and aggro paladins, people who are obviously playing just to win not to have fun, and the next flavor of the month decks ill do the same lol.

Herpa derpa, I'm too stupid to understand that winning is fun for some people. I'm also too stupid to understand that I'm just taking out my frustration that my kooky ideas are not stronger than meta. I therefore feel justified in being a crybaby douche.

That is coming from a guy that currently runs this as his favorite deck. Obviously I don't enjoy chasing the meta either, but I don't cry that it destroys me and try to ruin other people's days. You are pretty much everything that is wrong with this world.

Only God Knows (mage)
2 Flame Jugglers
2 flame cannons
1 knife juggler
2 unstable portals
1 Deathloard
2 Demolishers
2 flamewakers
1 mind control tech
2 ogre brutes
1 spell slinger
Tinkmaster Overspark
2 goblin blastmages
1 hungry dragon
2 piloted shredders
1 bomb lobber
Gelbin Mekkatorque
1 grand crusader
1 morgar's champ
Dr Boom
Sneed Old Shredder
Ysera[/quote because i troll in games im wrong with everything in the world, that escalated quickly lolol. oh well whatever you believe of me isnt going to change what i do. also you think MY ideas are kooky? dude, rng take the wheel. i stick ROUGHLY to the class i play lol. but at least you dont copy/paste cereal box decks.
Seems more people are treating emotes as bad manners. Pitiful people, too thin-skinned to accept greetings and thank you's for what they are.
05/01/2018 07:15 AMPosted by RedSpade
Seems more people are treating emotes as bad manners. Pitiful people, too thin-skinned to accept greetings and thank you's for what they are.

Yeah not even familiar with the term "BM". I mean i notice some emote spammers but never took it seriously....and I almost always emote at least a greeting to start and well played to end...people are so thin skinned nowadays.
I BM every single agro paladin I face, winning or losing. Also rope every single turn.

I hate that deck because it's exactly like the original pirate warrior everyone hated before the 1st nerf. Basically go face almost all the time and you can make tons of mistake and still win easily.

It ruin hearthstone experience. Also that type of player is a sheep that follow the easy flow and copy/paste the deck from internet. He's not a good player that actually try to play the game with the other 1000+ cards he got.

So yeah ... Sorry but I'll BM every single agro paladin.
The available emotes in this game are:

Greetings
Thank You
Oops
Wow
Well Played
Threaten

Is it odd that of all these, "Threaten" is usually seen as the least offensive of these?

Go out in the real world, and use the phrases that accompany these terms. Ok, don't go around and use the Hearthstone threaten emotes, but you know what I mean. Most people won't bat an eyelash. However, somehow, these are offensive in hearthstone.

Make no mistake, if you are offended or get salty because of emotes in Hearthstone....YOU are the issue, not the person emoting.
04/26/2018 02:24 AMPosted by Delfunk

Some people find it irritating to play against top decks all the time and emoting is some kind of relief when winning to them. For instance, I could craft the cubelock deck but I just hate it so much that I think I would make people quit the game after every win... so I dont play it, but thats just how I am.

On the other hand, some people find it irritating when others emote... in the end, everyone is entitled to use whatever deck they want or emote as much as they want.

You dont have to insult others to make a point.
best move against that kind of people is just squelch as soon the game starts..
how do you know if it's that kind of people? you don't you squelch everyone because that's a fair thing to do since you will never know every single hearthstone player.
if your opponnent starts to roping then do the same.

Don't need anything from someone I will never talk aside getting something off them like a win or even a lose, specially emotes. Yeah I might sound very harsh but you can't let some random pull your mood off because someone else got lucky and you didn't.
The worst is having your time wasted by someone who could have ended it 3+ turns ago on top of bm (which you can tell by the amount of times they hover over their hero if squelched(and I mean for like the whole turn). Would having a marker appear only for you when they can end that turn and you can either play it out or just surrender be too much? Then its just playing against not seeing the kill/being extremely cocky. (Just a thought)
05/01/2018 10:00 AMPosted by MadeInQuebec
I BM every single agro paladin I face, winning or losing. Also rope every single turn.

I hate that deck because it's exactly like the original pirate warrior everyone hated before the 1st nerf. Basically go face almost all the time and you can make tons of mistake and still win easily.

It ruin hearthstone experience. Also that type of player is a sheep that follow the easy flow and copy/paste the deck from internet. He's not a good player that actually try to play the game with the other 1000+ cards he got.

So yeah ... Sorry but I'll BM every single agro paladin.

So, tell us your original high win rate deck? You have magma rager deck or something like that? Or do you play other meta decks like cubelock?

Since aggro paladin have high win rate, I imagine you don't always win with your original magma rager deck, that means you are only wasting your time.
05/02/2018 05:01 AMPosted by Leander

So, tell us your original high win rate deck? You have magma rager deck or something like that? Or do you play other meta decks like cubelock?

Since aggro paladin have high win rate, I imagine you don't always win with your original magma rager deck, that means you are only wasting your time.

Well I can link you my deck I play at the end of this post if you want. I hit rank 3 in April with what people call Big Rogue and hit rank 2 in March with basically a Deadrattle Hunter.

Depending on the meta I modify them slightly to be more agressif via agro paladin or not.

As you can see ... I could hit legend easily with a murloc paladin deck but why ? The reward for legend is not that better compare to rank 5. I got no need to hit legend every dam season.

Also playing homemade deck will make you a better player. You will learn much more about the game and how to counter the meta.

Also ... I don't know ... You will enjoy playing cards from your collection. You know those 1000+ card you never play and don't know the name ?

So yeah I will BM and rope people like you all I want because it's people like you that make this game what it is today .... A sad paladin agro festival.

Here the 2 deck... Keep in mind It might not be the exact copy of what it was when I hit those rank (specially that witchwood wasn't out at that time).

PS. I play wild so I see less agro paladin, in standard you end up facing the same 3-4 deck constantly ... In wild you can face some unique deck time to time.

Rank 3 in April

### Illusionist anti-agro
# Class: Rogue
# Format: Wild
#
# 2x (0) Backstab
# 2x (1) Mistress of Mixtures
# 2x (2) Cheap Shot
# 2x (2) Cheat Death
# 2x (2) Eviscerate
# 2x (2) Mad Scientist
# 2x (2) Sap
# 2x (3) Fan of Knives
# 1x (3) Sonya Shadowdancer
# 1x (4) Barnes
# 1x (4) Baron Rivendare
# 2x (4) Kobold Illusionist
# 1x (4) Spiritsinger Umbra
# 1x (6) Sylvanas Windrunner
# 2x (7) Silver Vanguard
# 1x (8) Kel'Thuzad
# 1x (8) Ragnaros the Firelord
# 1x (8) Sneed's Old Shredder
# 1x (8) The Lich King
# 1x (10) Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound
#
AAEBAaIHCvYCuQ2CDvsOohCoqwKFuALJwgLCzgLP4QIKtAHNA5sFiAf3Dd7EAufhAtDjAvDmArHuAgA=
#

Rank 2 in March

### deathrattle Sylvanas
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Wild
#
# 2x (1) Play Dead
# 2x (1) Tracking
# 1x (2) Feign Death
# 1x (2) Flare
# 2x (2) Freezing Trap
# 2x (2) Mad Scientist
# 2x (2) Plated Beetle
# 2x (2) Quick Shot
# 2x (2) Wandering Monster
# 2x (3) Animal Companion
# 2x (3) Stitched Tracker
# 2x (3) Terrorscale Stalker
# 1x (3) Unleash the Hounds
# 2x (4) Flanking Strike
# 2x (5) Sludge Belcher
# 1x (6) Deathstalker Rexxar
# 1x (6) Sylvanas Windrunner
# 1x (10) N'Zoth, the Corruptor
#
AAEBAR8GgAfbCbkNxw/grAKG0wIMtQOHBJcI9w2BDtQR2MICnM0C080C3dIC39IC6uYCAA==
#
05/01/2018 10:05 AMPosted by OldBaldyOne

Greetings
Thank You
Oops
Wow
Well Played
Threaten

Is it odd that of all these, "Threaten" is usually seen as the least offensive of these?

Go out in the real world, and use the phrases that accompany these terms. Ok, don't go around and use the Hearthstone threaten emotes, but you know what I mean. Most people won't bat an eyelash. However, somehow, these are offensive in hearthstone.

Make no mistake, if you are offended or get salty because of emotes in Hearthstone....YOU are the issue, not the person emoting.

if im at the bank and someone just keeps saying hello and wow to me i would kick his !@#
05/01/2018 07:44 AMPosted by Daario
05/01/2018 07:15 AMPosted by RedSpade

Yeah not even familiar with the term "BM". I mean i notice some emote spammers but never took it seriously....and I almost always emote at least a greeting to start and well played to end...people are so thin skinned nowadays.
well blizzard is a californian company lol. everything is offensive in california.
05/02/2018 07:31 PMPosted by Mypants
05/01/2018 10:05 AMPosted by OldBaldyOne

Greetings
Thank You
Oops
Wow
Well Played
Threaten

if im at the bank and someone just keeps saying hello and wow to me i would kick his !@#
hello, wow, hello, wow, hello, wow. yeah i doubt it. real tough talk over the net.