What Legendaries to Craft?

Play Mode Discussion
Ask people what legendaries you should craft!
Hey guys, what legendary should I craft? I have 7,800 dust. Im thinking of Tess Greymane, but im stupid so I need someone elses opinion. (I will... be mad if someone says millhouse.)
What class do you play and what types of deck do you enjoy playing?
From this set?
Safe answer is Baku. I think Genn is also getting close on safe but isn't Baku.

Outside of those two I wouldn't say from a power level perspective I'd say any others are safe but my quick list of probably good/fun

Ashmore
Hagatha
Godfrey

It is a short list right now but early still.
It really is tough without knowing your situation and predilections.

Tess is fun but seems a bit too random still to really be competitive.

Personally if anything this early I’d recommend Baku, as there are decks that feature him as the only expensive card, and I anticipate he’ll only get better as the pool gets bigger.

The aggro decks featuring him may phase out of Tier one, as aggro tends to do after the first bit of the meta, but they should always be somewhat viable.

And as a neutral, you could do far worse.
04/14/2018 05:12 PMPosted by Lykotic
From this set?

Outside of those two I wouldn't say from a power level perspective I'd say any others are safe but my quick list of probably good/fun

Ashmore
Hagatha
Godfrey

I wouldnt say Godfrey is a must have. He’s nice,but comes down too late and there are better options for a Cubelock deck.

I would wait and see with Hagatha. I think she will get a deck built round her once players realise Shudderwocks win rate is rubbish.
I think Baku will be a staple for the Year of the Raven. Besides that, depends on what class you like to play. I like Glinda for my zoolock and Chameleos for the new spiteful priest.
04/14/2018 05:23 PMPosted by Ropey
04/14/2018 05:12 PMPosted by Lykotic
From this set?

Ashmore
Hagatha
Godfrey

I wouldnt say Godfrey is a must have. He’s nice,but comes down too late and there are better options for a Cubelock deck.

I would wait and see with Hagatha. I think she will get a deck built round her once players realise Shudderwocks win rate is rubbish.

You misunderstood, that second list was just my impression of good/fun cards but the only must craft imo is Baku right now with Genn slightly behind depending on Even Shaman does as it is tinkered with.
I like playing control decks, but sometimes aggro is fun. The classes I like to play is rouge, shaman, hunter, druid. (Warlock is ok)
So im seeing quite a lot of baku. Any other suggestions? I have quite a lot of dust to craft other legends/epics.
04/14/2018 06:01 PMPosted by Destroyer
I like playing control decks, but sometimes aggro is fun. The classes I like to play is rouge, shaman, hunter, druid. (Warlock is ok)
So im seeing quite a lot of baku. Any other suggestions? I have quite a lot of dust to craft other legends/epics.

Then you should craft legendary cards for these classes. Baku hunter is big right now, and you could do shudderwock for shaman. Hagatha is also worth it. I personally wouldn't craft the druid legendary cards or Emeriss.
don't craft baku! don't do it! is a trap!
Genn and Baku for sure. Over the course of 2 years, those two cards will allow unique deck archetypes.

i think the countess is great, often draw 2-3 cards if you build your deck around it.

rest depends on your favorite class.

the two rogues legendary are pretty good
hunter's shaw is great too
lady in white looks interesting enough
the glass knight seems solid
Duskfallen Aviana for sure

kappa
Alright, im going to craft baku. (And probably tess in a couple weeks, I have a lot of dust.) Thanks for the help!
With the meta being very odd right now because of Shudderwock it’s hard to say.
My 2 safe picks that probably will see a fair amount of play in the next year are both the Priest legendaries
They might not see much play right now but they will definitely see play in the future.
Craft 2 or 3 Shudderwock just to be sure....
The safe crafts are Baku and Genn. Those will likely continue to be useful in a variety of decks down the road. The others will probably see use in certain decks, but not as universal.
I would like some suggestions as well. I generally don't stick to a playstyle, I just play either what I feel like or what the current meta demands.

I really enjoyed the new tempo rogue, but have neither legendary and was considering crafting the pair.

Timetinker toki and emeriss were both on my list also just for the memes.

Glass night is another as I wanted to give a bubble pally another try.

Ashmore is another I don't have that looks very useful.
04/14/2018 05:10 PMPosted by Destroyer
Hey guys, what legendary should I craft? I have 7,800 dust. Im thinking of Tess Greymane, but im stupid so I need someone elses opinion. (I will... be mad if someone says millhouse.)

It is a REALLY fun card. I'm having a blast with it, however, the decks built around it aren't the most winning-est of decks.
Rmcfarla51, maybe leeroy jenkins or Bloodmage Thalnos, those are both cards that see play and proabably will see more play in the future. As a lot if people suggest... Baku and Genn seem very good to craft.