Shudderwock otk shaman will not be OP

Play Mode Discussion
play the game, you'll see it's not that op, it's even slower than most combo decks (maly or even tog)
12/13/2018 08:52 AMPosted by CRUShER
Here we are half year later, you are wrong grumble with shudderwock is worst design ever. And also wrong to say Blizzard will do anything about, no they didnt and wont.

This thread is a prime example of how wrong people always are or just want to defend OP/Broken bs in games.

And a VERY sad testimony of TODAYS ACTIVISION Blizzard, they dont care about us gamers or are just bad games designers in general. This !@#$ never would have happened with the old/real Blizzard, or fixed imediately.

It was good in WW, very niche use in Boomsday, and appears to be good again in RR.

That isn't an OP deck. Annoying? Yes, to some but not OP in overall winrate or playrate.

No matter how much you want OP to mean "I hate the deck" it doesn't mean that at all.
and the latest data report says it's t3, it's always been t3
12/13/2018 10:17 AMPosted by Shakou
and the latest data report says it's t3, it's always been t3

Personal experience I'm buying low tier 2 as where it will settle. Just my two cents though.
Why is it always brought to tournaments by pros? Hs replay is not indicative of good players. Yeah
that even includes rank 5 to legend.

Top level tourney players or the upper 1 percent of hearthstone love shudderwock.

They also pilot it correctly.

Fact 95 plus percent of people are terriable at hearthstone.
because tournaments and ranked have different metas
12/13/2018 01:46 PMPosted by Crazyman666
Why is it always brought to tournaments by pros? Hs replay is not indicative of good players. Yeah

Top level tourney players or the upper 1 percent of hearthstone love shudderwock.

???
are you trying to derail the topic?
we are discussing ranked here
Rank doesnt matter anymore. Doesnt count towards hct. So all competative hearthstone is now tournament hearthstone.

Thought you peeps would know that.
it might not be OP on the sense that it isn't uncounterable

but the counter is to kill them before they play shudderwock, which is not easy for all kind of decks either
12/13/2018 04:02 PMPosted by Crazyman666
Rank doesnt matter anymore. Doesnt count towards hct. So all competative hearthstone is now tournament hearthstone.

??

so you claim it affected the meta ? are you sure ? source ?
12/13/2018 09:39 AMPosted by Shakou
play the game, you'll see it's not that op, it's even slower than most combo decks (maly or even tog)

Really not the point, its the fact that such a mechanic never should have made it past the design phase, and it makes them look really incompetent.

What other horrible grief decks are they gonna miss, that make players lives miserable. Shouldn't be in the game at all just because it's dumb.

Newsflash games are supposed to be fun.
Shudderwock player the battle cries of every poster in this thread into infinity.

The first 20 now*

You guys made a difference.
12/13/2018 04:21 PMPosted by Fallen
12/13/2018 09:39 AMPosted by Shakou

Really not the point, its the fact that such a mechanic never should have made it past the design phase, and it makes them look really incompetent.

What other horrible grief decks are they gonna miss, that make players lives miserable. Shouldn't be in the game at all just because it's dumb.

I'd change something other than Shudderwock personally, but yes the Ice Cream variant is an issue.

Armor Cap or Grumble change are my top two thoughts

The ladder and tournament metas are a bit different. Also while shudderwock is used by many individuals it wasn't considered the best deck by most streamers I know of in Boomsday. In Witchwood it was deemed that.
12/13/2018 06:25 PMPosted by Lykotic
12/13/2018 04:21 PMPosted by Fallen

I'd change something other than Shudderwock personally, but yes the Ice Cream variant is an issue.

Armor Cap or Grumble change are my top two thoughts

The ladder and tournament metas are a bit different. Also while shudderwock is used by many individuals it wasn't considered the best deck by most streamers I know of in Boomsday. In Witchwood it was deemed that.

I didn't read any of that but I'm gonna guess it was agreeing, while not agreeing, while being passive aggressive, and playing devils advocate, was I right?
.....quoting a large post and not answering to it should be considered spam

about that, i'm wondering if they plan to delete ranked mode or keep it, there's no point to be top x legend now
12/14/2018 09:06 AMPosted by Shakou

about that, i'm wondering if they plan to delete ranked mode or keep it, there's no point to be top x legend now

Myself, I am expecting some adjustment or even complete revamp of ranked mode with the start of the new tournament season.

The ladder has been already adjusted 3 times this year and it still didn't solve issues with the system. Maybe different approach should be taken. Starcraft 2 league system sounds much more appealing.

Separation E-sports from actual in-game ladder might suggest that Blizz is planning to make ladder more casual friendly. I could see introduction of bonus stars for ranks 5-1 and hard floors for ranks 15,10,5. So new players could advance more easily trought the ranks and everyone with a bit of dedication could achieve Legend rank.