Stat cheating is THE problem with Hearthstone, right now

Play Mode Discussion
The biggest problem with hearthstone is always the popular mechanic in top decks. They are clever enough though that you guys stopped complaining about rng.
04/24/2018 05:12 PMPosted by Blabbit
The biggest problem with hearthstone is always the popular mechanic in top decks. They are clever enough though that you guys stopped complaining about rng.

Because the rng dependant cards/decks arent making the game unbearable for the time being.
04/24/2018 01:09 PMPosted by Arc
What do you mean 4 months or 1 year? You think future expansions won't have this stuff? Genuinely not trying to sound nasty here but if you are waiting for stat cheating to rotate you might as well quit because this is the direction they are taking the game now.
We've always had stat cheating, it was just either reserved for legendaries (Dr. Boom), or the stat cheating was very conditional (Priest silence deck). The first stat cheating that wasn't any of those things was the 4 mana 7/7 with overload 3 that Shamans got that one time.
04/24/2018 05:16 PMPosted by DirtyDel
04/24/2018 05:12 PMPosted by Blabbit

Because the rng dependant cards/decks arent making the game unbearable for the time being.

Because something else is. There is a cycle at work here. Broken may as well be a synonym for good on these forums.
04/24/2018 05:36 PMPosted by Blabbit
04/24/2018 05:16 PMPosted by DirtyDel

Because something else is. There is a cycle at work here. Broken may as well be a synonym for good on these forums.

No, things can be fair and good but when a spiteful pulls a tyrantus on turn 6 or a cubelock brings out a voidlord 3 or 4 turn before its mana curve then yea you have issues. Rng cards will always be annoying because its rng. Atm nothing too rng heavy is out here making ppl feel like crap for queuing.
I’ve jusst played low lvl ranked games two of which the player made me lagg out how cm this be fare :(
02/24/2019 09:23 AMPosted by LuckyTiger
I’ve jusst played low lvl ranked games two of which the player made me lagg out how cm this be fare :(

A lot to unpack here:

1) You necro’d an old post for no apparent reason
2)This post is talking about cards that put a lot of stats in play for low mana cost, “cheating out value” is a term referring to this, nobody here is talking about actual cheating
3)Forcing the other player to lag out is not something that’s common and probably isn’t possible, if this is happening consistently to you then it’s probably your on internet connection
it is mana cheating, and it is a big problem especially in Wild mode:

Resurrect spells for priest, Barnes, Thing From Below, anything with Giant interaction.
I beat the priest that had barnes with my warlock. He stole my card that kills the rest of the deck but then he has all these low level demons instead of big cards to res.

I have also beaten priest with mage by sheeping a min. LOL.

02/24/2019 01:05 PMPosted by Talagorn
it is mana cheating, and it is a big problem especially in Wild mode:

Resurrect spells for priest, Barnes, Thing From Below, anything with Giant interaction.