Cube Locks.....every single match

Community Discussion
I am not the one to ever make a forum post about a game, but I have been playing Hearthstone for a long time and I have actually gotten completely sick of playing because it seems like 9/10 matches will be against another Cube Lock.

Something has to be done about that class, running into every other match has completely sucked the fun right out of the game.
Counter class it!. Make a deck to beat it easly and you will get legend
04/11/2018 10:28 AMPosted by DarkNeox

That is incorrect! Please don't spread false information. There isn't any "making" of a deck.

This game has become all netdecking. I haven't seen a single creative deck in Standard in at least 6 seasons.

Tell the guy to go and COPY a netdeck from a website that is playable within this stale meta.
04/11/2018 02:03 PMPosted by Bozzburgh

I haven't seen a single creative deck in Standard in at least 6 seasons.

[/quote]

I’d like to see what you consider a “creative deck” and it’s win percentage given your rank.

People like winning, certain decks in each meta are good at it. Life moves on!
Decks become popular for one reason...they win. Even with a million cards to choose from, you are probably going to see the same basic concepts used to create decks.

And honestly, some people just want to play! They don't want to have to think about how to create a deck.

This sort of thing happens in basically every game where min/maxing has benefits (MMOs for example...people copy builds, etc). I really don't get why people use it in this specific game as if it somehow cheapens the player.
Meh the whole game is about having the best cards. Call a Powercreep or King of the Dungheap. Its a CCG meaning drop all your cash into it to have the best cards for best chances to win.

Whats makes Hearthstone different is there patented AI designed to encourage people to spend money program. Through advertising, art, other - but most of all tailor making cards to tumble in a specific (we have to call it an RNG or get in trouble) - people are guaranteed win rates. Cards are there ready to go and if you dont have the card to bust the pattern - aw you lost. So go buy the cards!

17 days until Mechwarrior.
Cubelock has been the WORST thing to hit this game period. Out of the last 7 matches I have had 5 of them we’re Cubelock. The frustration about this deck is the ONLY way to beat them is out draw them. There isnt a counter straight up, when they can bring back taunt after taunt after taunt after taunt after taunt after taunt after taunt it gets pointless to play the game.

I mean the point of the game is to have a fun experience and I dont mind losing to a good game but when I can predict their every move and there isnt to much I can do about it then Blizzard is missing the point. Yeah everyone plays it because it wins like 80% of the time so sure I get it, sheep will be sheep. That’s the problem with most gamers, lazy looking for the easy win.
04/11/2018 10:28 AMPosted by DarkNeox

Its so funny cos you know its BS what you say !!

you really want me to line up the early boardclean a warlock have ? but i guess i have to build in a anti-board-clean too in my fantasy deck to beat cube lock ?
well i still come up in rnaked soemtimes with own made decks. most succesfull was my control priest in kft...i almost hitted legend with it
but yh its a porblem that ppl tend to run always the same boring stuff
04/11/2018 03:26 PMPosted by Moniss
Cubelock has been the WORST thing to hit this game period. Out of the last 7 matches I have had 5 of them we’re Cubelock. The frustration about this deck is the ONLY way to beat them is out draw them. There isnt a counter straight up, when they can bring back taunt after taunt after taunt after taunt after taunt after taunt after taunt it gets pointless to play the game.

I mean the point of the game is to have a fun experience and I dont mind losing to a good game but when I can predict their every move and there isnt to much I can do about it then Blizzard is missing the point. Yeah everyone plays it because it wins like 80% of the time so sure I get it, sheep will be sheep. That’s the problem with most gamers, lazy looking for the easy win.
People are still playing and most are spending loads of cash. That is the only point blizzard cares about. If it was good game play they would balance decks more then once every 8 months. As long as people pay money with the game as is there is no incentive for them to change.