Spell hunter

Community Discussion
Im kind of sad that the new expansion doesnt have anything new for the deck... The only card they have shown so far is wind blast and it isnt amazing. I mean, they introduced a new way to play hunter with the new legendary weapon and now they just forget about it and make all the rush stuff for them... Spell hunter is (or was) so fun to play </3
04/07/2018 07:27 PMPosted by TonyJCF
Im kind of sad that the new expansion doesnt have anything new for the deck... The only card they have shown so far is wind blast and it isnt amazing. I mean, they introduced a new way to play hunter with the new legendary weapon and now they just forget about it and make all the rush stuff for them... Spell hunter is (or was) so fun to play </3

I was bummed at the lack of new hunter spells. After the removal of Barnes that deck will be toast. There just isn’t enough value to keep up with the top tier decks.
I just want another big spell. With old gods rotating we lose call of the wild which limits the fun slow hunter decks I can make. Why play new cards like the hunter dragon when the entire class is designed to only play in like the first 7 turns of a match.