Blizz is TOO SLOW on balancing changes! It's not hard...

Play Mode Discussion
Cubelock have been dominating for too long, it was insanely OP before, now it's s till OP and everyonw is playing it just because you get high win rates... It's a very frustrating deck to play against, it maked the game feel hopelss.

Blizzard, please start making smaller adjustments to cards, quicker. NOT wait 6 months then DESTROY the card in a nerf...

Balance these cards/deck types please:

- Cubelock (Dark Pact, Gul'dan, Cube, Lackey).
- Frostlich Jaina (OP hero power, very boring to play against).
- Shudderwock (The animations won't fix this bugged !@#$... Grumble Earthshaker should only return Elementals).
- Paladin is very easy to counter imo, so many 1dmg aoe spells for all classes, but could need some small nerf to balance it.
- Druid Hadronox could be changed to 10 Mana for balance.

Don't be shy with changing cards, don't be shy to admit your mistakes Blizzard. I know you have so much pride. But Please...
It's not easy either. Good decks isn't a bad thing and something is going to be a dominant power whether you like it or not. Metas can change over night as people discover new decks or experiment with different formulas or give up on tactics that just fail, Baku Hunter looked very powerful at the start of the season but once people figured out what decks actually work it just sort of fell into a niche. You NEED to be slow when making nerfs, let players figure things out for themselves, let them play outside a bit rather than drag them off the playground as soon as they get dirty.

Cubelock loses pretty often just by having silence or with control priest roaming around for them. Spiteful Druid and Call to Arms are certainly threatening but at the same time you can't just nerf something because a week went by, even now their win rates are dropping slowly as people stop goofing around and recognize them as a part of the game, you know ACTUALLY PLAY GOOD DECKS and not just act sad whenever someone netdecks.

Also they tend to nerf 3-4 cards, small and precise adjustments so the entire game doesn't change unless it's something like Corridor Creeper that dominated a number of decks. What you're calling for:
-nerf all core cards in control warlock
-make big spell mage weaker than it already is
-Shudderwock is already getting fixed? still needs a balance, even with 42% win rate
-taunt druid needs to be tampered with
-and nerf paladin, easy to see coming but it's also part of a longer list

It's not really shy just observant. Really understand what needs to be changed and hit that specific point rather than a vain effort to make everything equal or make a change every other week just to keep people guessing what's good this time around.
Except cubelock and paladin nothing really needs a change right now.

The fact that you want to nerf hardronox already proves that you have no idea what you are talking about. You want to make that card from borderline viable to unplayable
Frostlich jaine should not really be nerfed, it's an okay ish heropower that you can still burst through with things like lady in white priest or completely ignore because your opponent won't get to play it by using an aggro deck
You want to nerf grumble because of shudderwock ? Do you never think that maybe someday other decks would enjoy playing shudderwock ? You want to spoil that card for those decks because of your selfish hate for shudderwock ?
2 fixes are needed imo.

Doomguard ----> 5/7 *Rush*, Battlecry: Discard 1 card at random.

Saronite Chain Gang ----> 2/3, Battlecry: Summon a copy of Saronite Chain Gang with the stats of this minion.
Cube can be countered. Learn the decks. Google is your friend.
I dont think Paladin and Druid need change, those decks have some clear weak points. Cubelock is something else..yes, based on winrate stats alone you wouldnt picture it as something oppressive but you'd be wrong.
Its such a low risk/high reward deck its unbelieveable. Some classes should not have access to unlimited amount of healing, rogues, warlocks are great examples. The fact that you not only heal yourself for gross amounts (Dark Pact, Spellstone, Siphon) but you ALSO remove something thats threatening your life total is ridiculous. AND you can also use some to get around the downsides (mana cost, discard) of the strongest demons, whom were clearly created and balanced with said downsides in mind..are you kidding me? Your hero power is basically an upgraded one from the start, your hp loss means NOTHING, no wonder you've never seen Justicar/Baku warlock.

The class is so broken that Despicable Dreadlord, which would be the star of many other classes and decks, sees 0 play.

Remove the healing from them, or at least RESTRICT them! With Reno there were clear restrictions, with Sac pact you have restrictions.
And dont get me started on Geist, its a 6 mana 4/6 and by the time I draw it its already too late. Even if I keep it in my starting hand it wont come out before the infamous 'They'll serve meee noooow' + Pact combo.
No more Warlock healing, its way too safe like this.
04/25/2018 02:18 AMPosted by Kampec
I dont think Paladin and Druid need change, those decks have some clear weak points. Cubelock is something else..yes, based on winrate stats alone you wouldnt picture it as something oppressive but you'd be wrong.
Its such a low risk/high reward deck its unbelieveable. Some classes should not have access to unlimited amount of healing, rogues, warlocks are great examples. The fact that you not only heal yourself for gross amounts (Dark Pact, Spellstone, Siphon) but you ALSO remove something thats threatening your life total is ridiculous. AND you can also use some to get around the downsides (mana cost, discard) of the strongest demons, whom were clearly created and balanced with said downsides in mind..are you kidding me? Your hero power is basically an upgraded one from the start, your hp loss means NOTHING, no wonder you've never seen Justicar/Baku warlock.

The class is so broken that Despicable Dreadlord, which would be the star of many other classes and decks, sees 0 play.

Remove the healing from them, or at least RESTRICT them! With Reno there were clear restrictions, with Sac pact you have restrictions.
And dont get me started on Geist, its a 6 mana 4/6 and by the time I draw it its already too late. Even if I keep it in my starting hand it wont come out before the infamous 'They'll serve meee noooow' + Pact combo.
No more Warlock healing, its way too safe like this.

❤️ This needs to be stickied.❤️
04/25/2018 12:52 AMPosted by NiRouBolas
2 fixes are needed imo.

Doomguard ----> 5/7 *Rush*, Battlecry: Discard 1 card at random.

Saronite Chain Gang ----> 2/3, Battlecry: Summon a copy of Saronite Chain Gang with the stats of this minion.
doomguard would be bad then is no need needed except maybe make charge battlecry.

Darkpacts,call to arms,naga in wild, guldan to only 10f each possible else lackey. Only cards that should be nerfed imo.