Can I still get Nemsy?

Community Discussion
I seriously want this character
But didnt know how and now its been some months since the event happened

Can I still get this Nemsy?
Can anyone help me with instruction via link or something if I still can
Thanks a lot.
You can indeed!

Just visit a Fireside Gathering that has an established Tavern and participate :)

https://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/fireside-gatherings
Unless you live in a decent sized city, you're going to have a hard time finding a fireside gathering.
03/28/2018 10:16 AMPosted by Dannomite
Unless you live in a decent sized city, you're going to have a hard time finding a fireside gathering.

100% incorrect.
I actually live quite country mouse, and they have had several at a local library in my area.
An established tavern is any fireside gathering hosted by somebody who has before hosted one with at least 3 other participants right?
03/28/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Jesse Hill
03/28/2018 10:16 AMPosted by Dannomite

100% incorrect.

I live in malmo Sweden. I have yet to see a fireside gathering so this 100% incorrect statement is 100% incorrect.

I would also like this character but this like many others are impossible to get. Like Tyrande for example. simply living in Sweden made this impossible to get. Talking of which several card backs are impossible to get because of the location. Dalaran flame back for example.

Make it so All Card backs and characters are available for All players and if you have to give them away to a limited selection of people at least make them purchasable for the rest of us.
12/08/2018 12:53 AMPosted by Carlieth
I have yet to see a fireside gathering

There were 15 Fireside Gatherings in Sweden within the past week.
Five of which had Nemsy available.

The weekend prior, there were 8. One of which was a Pre-Relase event in Malmö.

If you happen to check FiresideGatherings.com and do not see any close to you, make sure to check back. Organizers can put them up at any time and the lists are always being updated.

You could also host your own. Once your tavern is established, you'll be able to unlock Nemsy at any time.
12/08/2018 02:17 AMPosted by Jesse Hill
I have yet to see a fireside gathering

simply living in Sweden made this impossible to get.

There were 15 Fireside Gatherings in Sweden within the past week.
Five of which had Nemsy available.

This seems to be partially a cultural thing.

Europeans are on average far less inclined to drive 20+ miles to go to something like a Fireside Gathering than the average American seems to be.

Also, I just checked the upcomming Fireside Gatherings in Sweden, and you basically have to live in or near one of three fairly large cities to have a Gathering with Nemsy available within 40 miles (Malmö is not one of them). If you live in the northern part of Sweden you have a 100+ miles drive to get to any of them.

And while I don't live in Sweden (or currently care personally about getting Nemsy), the site doesn't show any Gathering with Nemsy available within 100 miles of me and only 2 Gatherings within 50 miles, one of which is clearly a private event.
03/27/2018 01:54 PMPosted by Sapphire
I seriously want this character
But didnt know how and now its been some months since the event happened

Can I still get this Nemsy?
Can anyone help me with instruction via link or something if I still can
Thanks a lot.

pm me if interesste sill
jesse. you misquoted me. the impossible to get in Sweden part of the quote hade nothing to do with fireside gatherings. It was about Tyrande. Please dont select particular pieces to quote without the whole context. It can lead others to make wrong statements also and ruin the threads theme.
My apologizes Carlieth. How it was worded as "this like many others are impossible to get" seem to imply that you were including Nemsy in that list of "impossible". Sorry for the confusion. I removed the quote regardless to avoid any other misinterpretation.

Also, there are plans to make Tyrande available again. We just do not have the time or that method available to share yet.
Every time I look to see where gatherings are happening near me, they are 50+ miles away. The only one on there right now is 67 miles away. I live in the U.S. and no, I wouldn't drive that far to gamble on a gathering that could end up being a scam/dangerous/failure or not be qualified to reward Nemsy.

Regardless of the fact I don't have a smart phone (don't want or need one) or laptop, I wouldn't be able to attend a gathering if I wanted to, and no way would I want a bunch of random strangers to come to my house if I tried to host my own. I don't have any real-life friends who play Hearthstone, either.

All I want is Nemsy and I've been peeved ever since she's been locked behind the gatherings. It's been long enough for her promotion. It's time to make her available by other means now. I would rather pay $10 to unlock her from the shop than spend a day and $20+ on gas to drive to a gathering.

Wow, 10 dislikes. What the heck? Don't know what I said to make some people angrily cry since all I shared was the truth. lol
Sadly, There are literally no fireside gatherings near me and I cant even drive cus im not old enough yet:/
I like the Fireside Gatherings. One word of Warning. Don't attend a private Gathering unless invited. I like the small town Gatherings better.
If you host a Gathering it does not have to be at your house. It just needs WI-FI. The first Gathering I went to was at a Caribou coffee shop. It could be at a library, shopping mall community room or donut shop. Some city's have a natl. guard community center or medical center.

Just some random thoughts.