Writing a Paper, Need sources

Community Discussion
Good evening everyone!
I am in the process of writing a paper about creativity and the process of creating something and I have chosen hearthstone as my topic because I love the game and there is a lot of developers logs and notes and such. This being said, is there any sources (notes/developer logs/posts) that anyone knows about/can find that deal with the creation of the game or the creation of cards and issues such as inspirations that the team may have had making it or anything of the sort.
I know this is a weird topic to bring here but I genuinely enjoy the game and would have a lot of fun writing about the creative process behind this game, and I look forward to any community help I can receive!
Thanks again!
You could try looking up schools that focus on game and entertainment design. They may have forums or published papers by majors and professors that would work as viable sources.

Most online journals and stories are going to be opinion based so you should focus on locations that have professionals. You can also try things like steam forums where the actual game developers discuss why they do certain game design choices or balance changes.

As far as hearthstone itself try the patch notes or online archived streams with the developer. Those should have the reasons on why decisions are made the way they are in this game.
You chose Hearthstone? You chose unwisely. You could have chosen anything, ANYTHING!, yet you chose a freaking video game. You better feel fortunate I am not your teacher/professor, because I would fail you in an instant. I wouldn't even read your trash work, I would completely disregard it based on its banal nature and the fact that it would do absolutely nothing to further your education.

Five to ten years from now Hearthstone will be nothing but a fading memory. There are creative works in this world that have lasted many millenia, that have far richer history and far more interesting stories to tell. Even YOU would find them more interesting a topic than Hearthstone is.
04/12/2018 08:20 AMPosted by MetalX
You chose Hearthstone? You chose unwisely. You could have chosen anything, ANYTHING!, yet you chose a freaking video game. You better feel fortunate I am not your teacher/professor, because I would fail you in an instant. I wouldn't even read your trash work, I would completely disregard it based on its banal nature and the fact that it would do absolutely nothing to further your education.

Five to ten years from now Hearthstone will be nothing but a fading memory. There are creative works in this world that have lasted many millenia, that have far richer history and far more interesting stories to tell. Even YOU would find them more interesting a topic than Hearthstone is.

I usually read hate comments and just laugh at the toxicity of people here but I really disliked your comment, to the point that I felt the need of pointing it out... Jesse Hill should ban for comments like that one. It is non of your business what he decides to write about. People like you really suck