divine favour

Play Mode Discussion
fk this this nerf or put in the hall of fame. makes pali do what hunter should but with no loss.
it's easy to play against tbh there are worse cards that need to rotate out
You won't gain much here. It's a broken card indeed but people will defend it because it's not good in mirror matches.
Actually it was a highly balanced card that only punished control decks. Against aggro it only pulled 0-2 cards. A risk vs reward card based on the opponent's actions.
So broken that it only sees play occasionally in the meta....
Any card that punishes people for playing properly AND Can draw 5+ cards deserves to be hit, simple as that. It's unhealthy because it encourages stupid play.
actually it does see play in the meta, but not on even paladin and some decks like odd paladin play only 1

would be nice if it changed to: if you have no cards left in you hand, draw 3 cards -that way it helps decks that run fast out of cards but isn't such a big value against slow decks, yet helps you when facing faster decks

but at any rate, divine favour (along other cards) does need a change
Idk how people can defend divine favour

It is a degenerate card that punishes every deck that doesn't revolve arround spitting out your hand as fast as possible, so balanced it is in EVERY aggro paladin list and with call to arms allows paladin to go through their deck faster than any other deck, even faster than combo decks entirely built arround cycling through their cards as quickly as possible
04/23/2018 02:34 PMPosted by Neyeah
Idk how people can defend divine favour

It is a degenerate card that punishes every deck that doesn't revolve arround spitting out your hand as fast as possible, so balanced it is in EVERY aggro paladin list and with call to arms allows paladin to go through their deck faster than any other deck, even faster than combo decks entirely built arround cycling through their cards as quickly as possible

And yet it wasn't played a whole lot until the last few months. I'd say that is pretty telling. Paladin was run as more of a mid range deck, divine favor wasn't a good fit so it wasn't run. Just like Knife Juggler was MIA for quite some time until the last expansion refreshed its role.

I've used divine favor against paladin by using my control deck to board clear, heal/armor and then watch the opponent hit fatigue with nothing left while I still had 10+ cards in my deck.