unlimited monster hunter quests?

Play Mode Discussion
04/27/2018 04:23 AMPosted by avatar
These quests are time consuming, and I cannot re-roll it.

Re-roll a quest for a free pack from the current expansion... wut?

Just face the first guy and conceed 10 times if you're in that much of a rush. Should barely take 10 minutes.
04/28/2018 02:55 AMPosted by avatar
The normal quest is 50 gold for a win. (8 win for 4 packs)
That is 5 times more "work".

Yes, but you are also facing a braindead AI instead of an opponent who is actually trying to win. A new player will probably have a much easier time defeating the first dungeon run monster over and over rather than trying to win games in casual mode against Cubelocks.
Next set promo is "win 100 games for 4 packs"

The forums: "lol just play some games and get free packs, what's the big deal?"

Next set gives us "win 235 games and for 5 packs."

The forum: "this is the most free packs theyve ever goven for a quest, what are you complaining about? Jeez, some people will complain about anything."

Next set gives us "win 1000 games for 5 packs."

The forum: "what do you mean it takes a long time? I just played for a week, it wasn't that bad. Don't you get vacation days at work? Sounds like a personal problem, maybe you should get a new job. Just play and get free packs, it's easy.
Next set promo is "win 100 games for 4 packs"

The forums: "lol just play some games and get free packs, what's the big deal?"

Next set gives us "win 235 games and for 5 packs."

The forum: "this is the most free packs theyve ever goven for a quest, what are you complaining about? Jeez, some people will complain about anything."

Next set gives us "win 1000 games for 5 packs."

Next time they don't giv this sort of quest due to people complaining. Forum "Waaaah P2W. Blizzard is greedy"

The forum: "what do you mean it takes a long time? I just played for a week, it wasn't that bad. Don't you get vacation days at work? Sounds like a personal problem, maybe you should get a new job. Just play and get free packs, it's easy.
How is a logical reaction to this criticism to stop doing the promo quests?

The only thing about this quest that os unreasonable is the number of games. All they have to do is make them take fewer games, like they did before where it was 6 games or 10 games or 12 games. Pack up your strawman and leave.
Peopel who think "Omg free packs" must be really bad at maths. In my questlog I have a quest to play 6 pirates and earn 50 gold. So if i had two of those pirate quests I colud play one or two matches and then buy a pack, instead of playing 10 games like a retard. I can also work towards pther quests at the same time.
if they feel time consuming, play some now, then play some later. And if you have other quests in your log, do those too. Then do 60 jumping jacks, 5 minutes of to touching, and 20 pushups.
I could care less about free packs, just want gold for an arena run. Everyones different, could have easily given the option to skip but no, they want everyone to play their new game. And not just play it, but take the time to play through all the stupid heroes atleast 10 games each. That's 40 each of a game that I can't stand. Same with this stupid Lunara quest. I don't care for the stupid new druid fruitcake hero, just give me the stupid x button. So now I've had TWO gold slots filled up for the last week. Free packs? more like 1000+ gold I could have been making for the last week playing the game that I actually paid for...
04/28/2018 09:51 AMPosted by Quux
Peopel who think "Omg free packs" must be really bad at maths. In my questlog I have a quest to play 6 pirates and earn 50 gold. So if i had two of those pirate quests I colud play one or two matches and then buy a pack, instead of playing 10 games like a retard. I can also work towards pther quests at the same time.

Exactly, not to mention TIME IS MONEY