Mind control tech needs to be removed

Arena Discussion
Just rage quit to a druid who took my best minion out of 5. The others all stunk and he took the one that had been buffed. Feels real bad.
ALL HAIL MCT!!!!!!!!!!!!! (GIGGLING INVENTORS COUNTER.)

CRY ABOUT IT MORE AND BLIZZARD WILL MAKE A MCT 2.0 JUST SO IT STAYS IN STANDARD ROTATION.
I dunno. I barely ever see it played against me in Arena these days. But of course, whenever I draft it (which is not often at all) I never get a good opportunity to play it!

Yeah it's a swing card and all but it's hardly a gamebreaker in my opinion.
solution: DO NOT PLAY MORE THEN 3 MINIONS.
I don't understand why blizzard still keep MCT in arena either. Clearly they know the issue of MCT. Does the team think player need to stop playing minions in arena?
You can easily play around MCT by having 1 powerful minion and 3 small ones. It's not like MCT always steals your best minion, oh wait...
09/13/2018 06:19 PMPosted by Varthalabau
You can easily play around MCT by having 1 powerful minion and 3 small ones. It's not like MCT always steals your best minion, oh wait...

It only steals the biggest minions if 2 of the 4 criteria are met-

1.) It's a taunt and prevents lethal or fulfills lethal requirements next turn.
2.) It's a game swing that is impossible to come back from.
3.) The person that plays MCT says wow or thank you 3x before use.
4.) 3-4 top deck answers have already been played.
I have had this several times now: i have reasonable board with 1 good minion and 3 crappy ones. Enemy plays mind control tech, gets the poisonminion or the best minion and i am always screwed after it. This card turns around gamepositions solohandedly in arena.. it does not even require brain, just play when you can count to 4.
I'm just glad they reduced the offering rate, when this thread was made dwip he was showing up in almost every game. In fact someone posted a game in which 4 of them were played and all 4 stole minions. at least we can see some improvement.
Agreed, uninteresting and poorly designed card that encourages you to NOT play. Go wide? You lose.