Spiteful summoner has to go

Community Discussion
Super lame to play against. Nothing makes me want to instant concede faster, even if I am winning and still in good shape. Just such a dumb card. Basically free 12/12 worth of stats at least for 6 mana. Not okay.
Unfortunatly, the only way to nerf the card would be to make it completely unplayable. It’s struggling to keep the tier 2 position.
i dont think it needs a nerf the more viable decks we have the better
its a 6 mana that can summon in worst case a 8/8,so its a 12/12 for 6 mana!!Is this balanced?? IDK maybe for blizzard it is...
Stop moaning its balanced 6 cost and summons a minion of that spell cost . The decks built are not even tier 1 decks let alone tier 2. The only decks which can create competitive deck are mages, druids, warrior and warlock.
05/12/2018 07:19 AMPosted by Brightone
Stop moaning its balanced 6 cost and summons a minion of that spell cost . The decks built are not even tier 1 decks let alone tier 2. The only decks which can create competitive deck are mages, druids, warrior and warlock.

Note how this beginner havent noticed the onslaught of unstoppable paladin decks....
More then likely the next expansion will add some poorly stated 10 drops to the game. So if they hard nerf the card now the next expansion will double whammy nerf it into unplayable territory. Best option is to change its consistency by having it target an opponents deck instead of your own.
05/07/2018 01:46 PMPosted by KingSpadeIX
Super lame to play against. Nothing makes me want to instant concede faster, even if I am winning and still in good shape. Just such a dumb card. Basically free 12/12 worth of stats at least for 6 mana. Not okay.

Especially when they have a coin x.x
They could nerf it my make it summon a creature with up to the mana cost of the drawn card.

And worst case it can summon a 12/12 (druid un'goro legendary, Deathwing)
i agree its kinda of op card. id make it eitheer 50 % chance of summon
It should at least Expend the Spell it uses.
Please explain what a nerf is to an old man
05/15/2018 12:00 PMPosted by WildRage

Nerf
A nerf is a change to a game that reduces the desirability or effectiveness of a particular game element. The term is also used as a verb for the act of making such a change.

In regards to OP...just create a couple "Battlecry: Summon 12/12 Dragon" 1/1/1 cards (IE like the 6 mana one that spawns a 6/6 and causes evolve issues).

Randomize the cost of the minion summoned could help too. Blizzard needs to realize that limiting a deck to evens, odds, just spells or just minions, isn't all that "limiting", so the cost of these cards needs to acknowledge that.
05/15/2018 12:16 PMPosted by OldBaldyOne
05/15/2018 12:00 PMPosted by WildRage

Nerf
A nerf is a change to a game that reduces the desirability or effectiveness of a particular game element. The term is also used as a verb for the act of making such a change.

In regards to OP...just create a couple "Battlecry: Summon 12/12 Dragon" 1/1/1 cards (IE like the 6 mana one that spawns a 6/6 and causes evolve issues).

Randomize the cost of the minion summoned could help too. Blizzard needs to realize that limiting a deck to evens, odds, just spells or just minions, isn't all that "limiting", so the cost of these cards needs to acknowledge that.
Thanks for your help!!!

05/15/2018 01:01 PMPosted by WildRage
05/15/2018 12:16 PMPosted by OldBaldyOne

Nerf

05/08/2018 07:30 PMPosted by Doomspeaker
Unfortunatly, the only way to nerf the card would be to make it completely unplayable. It’s struggling to keep the tier 2 position.

Hearthpwn daily win rate says other wise. Spiteful Druid has been 61%+ since I started checking it on Friday. I'd have to say that it is a Tier 1 deck along with Even Paladin. Warlock has shifted to a tier 2 deck as it has been around 54% win rate.

https://www.hearthpwn.com/top-decks