Hearthstone Lite for mobile players?

Community Discussion
Hi,

I REALLY miss being able to play Hearthstone on my phone. However, the patches and multiple expansions have made the game size entirely too big for my Iphone.

I have to clear my phone of almost all of my other apps to play it now. Additionally, introducing my friends to the game on their phones is difficult as well for the same reasons.

My suggestion is that the Devs look into creating a bare-bones 'Lite' version of the game for consumers who want to play but don't want to download the full 6gb+ of data on their phones. Maybe keep the game only to standard/wild/arena? Keep the Solo Adventures, Card Collections and Tavern Brawls out. I suggest those three because I assume that those are the main aspects that make the new expansions so large in data size. This version could be put up on the app store as a separate companion to the main game.

I only play standard so I would just be happy with a 500mb version of standard only and the 1-3 decks that are made up in my deck list already, but I know a lot of people also play wild/arena so that's why I suggested a 1-2gb version of standard/wild/arena as well.

Hope someone high up sees this!

TL;DR - Full game too large for Iphone. Suggesting that there could be a bare-bones version of mobile Hearthstone with only standard/arena/wild that is smaller in size and works as a companion app for more experienced players.
Sounds like its a phone problem and not a game problem. My old Galaxy S3 can still play the game no problem, and that phone is six years old.

Maybe get a real phone with expandable memory? If you get a real phone, not an idiot phone, you can add an extra TB of memory quite cheap. Change your phone!
05/07/2018 05:51 AMPosted by KillahHills
Sounds like its a phone problem and not a game problem. My old Galaxy S3 can still play the game no problem, and that phone is six years old.

Maybe get a real phone with expandable memory? If you get a real phone, not an idiot phone, you can add an extra TB of memory quite cheap. Change your phone!

killahHills because with that comment i assume you have much money to buy good phones ,, why dont give us some of your father money ,!@#$ing kid stfup and dont answer with this logic again .. you have money i %^-*k your girlfriend you understand now ,,, we are not all the same with you not you with us ,, kkids this days
If you don't have money, you can try to use brain: it is not a rocket science to repack Unity files. You can easily create "lite" HS version for yourself.
02/09/2019 04:31 AMPosted by SSD
If you don't have money, you can try to use brain: it is not a rocket science to repack Unity files. You can easily create "lite" HS version for yourself.

i was talking about the comment he did to other guy i didnt ask the question about the lite version of hearstone next time clever boy read the comments before you come to me ;)