[For Fun] Alliance or the Horde

Play Mode Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
Question: if raid bosses are being claimed for the horde, can I claim horde races for the alliance?

If so, Sunwalker. If not, Van Cleef.
FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!!

I SEND THOU MY GR8EST KNIGHT, STORMWIND CHAMPION!!!!!
05/21/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Anomynion
Can we do a RP? Plz? :)
Sure, How do we do it?
You RP as Daring reporter for the alliance and me take the horde?

05/21/2018 05:22 PMPosted by Swampy
Question: if raid bosses are being claimed for the horde, can I claim horde races for the alliance?
If so, Sunwalker. If not, Van Cleef.
Only 2 rules, choose a side, choose a card. Thus, we can have mercenary/renegade characters to spice things up.
Alright ready for action face the Mighty Millhouse Manastorm....

For the alliance
FOR THE ALLIANCE! TO ARMS!

I call forth Goldshire Footman!
Side Story 2:

"For the Warchief!!!"
A group of the most elite of the Kor'kron Guards greeted their leader. Grom gave an approving grunt.... "GO! Get your fill now....for we fight soon!!"

"BAH!!" The Scourgelord is agitated and very unpleased.
"Are these the army we have??? Pathetic!!!"

"HA!! Against those weak Alliance fools, I alone is enough!!" Grom rebutted him.

Both exchanged angry glares.....

"Fear Not"
Both turned their heads and saw a figure emerging from the shadows........
"I am Rafaam, the supreme archaeologist. That fool, Harrison, thought that he has treasures in his museum? Well, Guess what is missing from that museum after my little visit? "

"Toys??? Are we playing a kids game???"
"Minions, servants, soldiers of the cold dark! Obey the call...of Kel'Thuzad!"
From the ground, from the woods, from the well and the caves.....all manner of undead skeletons, half-dead, spirits and abominations gathers to the camp.

Sylvanas gave a chilling stare to the ArchLich.

The Horde camp gets livelier but unknowing to them, Alliance's armies grows.....

Back at the Horde's Main HQ, a fiery presence just emerged from the summoning portal. "BY FIRE BE PURGED!"
The cloaked summoner whispered to the Fire Lord. "Hail the mighty elemental lord! We need your help in time of need"
"ARGH!!! WHY?? Why DO I need to help??" "THIS WORLD AND ALL THAT YOU HOLD DEAR EXIST ONLY TO BURN!"
"Ah.....Do you know......that there is an imposter of you, Great one? He call himself.....
Ragnaros, Lightlord!!!"

"WHAT!!!! There is only one true Ragnaros!!! I will meet this insect!!!"
"Yes, Yes, my lord...... but bring this......"
The cloaked figure handed a tiny card to the fiery one.
"What is this? DEVOLVE???"
"Yes, DEVOLVE.....the power strong enough to make an elemental lord cry"

to be continued.............
Hurry, @Anomynion, don't let the Horde have all the glory! We need you to report... daringly?... on the progress of the Alliance =D
05/22/2018 05:20 AMPosted by CheezCurls
Hurry, @Anomynion, don't let the Horde have all the glory! We need you to report... daringly?... on the progress of the Alliance =D

The King of the Alliance can chip in with some juicy short news too :D
For the Alliance!

YOU REQUIRE MY ASSISTANCE?

Archmage Antonidas
FOR THE HORDE!

Wolfrider
King Varian strode among his assembled troops and beheld the armies of Stormwind. They were a strange, diverse group. He had long since learned to accept help from unexpected sources, but it still shocked him a little each time he laid eyes upon the transfigured faces of his lifelong friend Valeera, his trusted advisor Jaina, and his dear son Anduin. He took a deep breath and suppressed a tear. Their new powers would be necessary in this fight; he could mourn the loss of their eternal souls later. "Your skills are growing, Anduin," he managed.

His Stormwind Champions and Goldshire Footmen stood tall and proud in their shining armor. (Or most of them did. Leroy Jenkins seemed... distracted.) Beside them, as tall as he could stand, was a Gravelsnout Knight. Even the kobolds had come to aid their cause! And... a tauren paladin?! "I follow the Light wherever He leads me, O King," the Sunwalker respectfully bowed her head, "and An'she has led me here. With my command of the Light I shall be a great help to the Alliance." As a demonstration of her powers, she summoned Ragnaros, Lightlord! "I think we should put our faith in her," Tirion Fordring whispered to the Mana-Addict the dwarves had sent.

Harrison Jones was regaling the Daring Reporter with stories of his archaeological exploits; Varian decided not to interrupt them, for much to his relief, his eyes had fallen upon Antonidas and Millhouse. "I hope you two have a few spells prepared," he said. "Our army is growing but it's going to take some powerful magic to counteract the dastardly machinations of our foes."
Hoard

Coldlight Oracle
Time for some back up for the Alliance...

I summon thee.... KALIMOS, PRIMAL LORD

FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!!
FOR THE HOARD.

Brothers, heed my call.

SERVANT OF KALIMOS.
What will happen if kalimos's forces are divided?
For the Alliance!

Too many good Horde minions here....get Mind Visioned suckas.
The eternal hunt has begun. Deathstalker Rexxar. For The Hoard!
05/22/2018 03:36 AMPosted by Reaver
Side Story 2:

"For the Warchief!!!"
A group of the most elite of the Kor'kron Guards greeted their leader. Grom gave an approving grunt.... "GO! Get your fill now....for we fight soon!!"

"BAH!!" The Scourgelord is agitated and very unpleased.
"Are these the army we have??? Pathetic!!!"

"HA!! Against those weak Alliance fools, I alone is enough!!" Grom rebutted him.

Both exchanged angry glares.....

"Fear Not"
Both turned their heads and saw a figure emerging from the shadows........
"I am Rafaam, the supreme archaeologist. That fool, Harrison, thought that he has treasures in his museum? Well, Guess what is missing from that museum after my little visit? "

"Toys??? Are we playing a kids game???"
"Minions, servants, soldiers of the cold dark! Obey the call...of Kel'Thuzad!"
From the ground, from the woods, from the well and the caves.....all manner of undead skeletons, half-dead, spirits and abominations gathers to the camp.

Sylvanas gave a chilling stare to the ArchLich.

The Horde camp gets livelier but unknowing to them, Alliance's armies grows.....

Back at the Horde's Main HQ, a fiery presence just emerged from the summoning portal. "BY FIRE BE PURGED!"
The cloaked summoner whispered to the Fire Lord. "Hail the mighty elemental lord! We need your help in time of need"
"ARGH!!! WHY?? Why DO I need to help??" "THIS WORLD AND ALL THAT YOU HOLD DEAR EXIST ONLY TO BURN!"
"Ah.....Do you know......that there is an imposter of you, Great one? He call himself.....
Ragnaros, Lightlord!!!"

"WHAT!!!! There is only one true Ragnaros!!! I will meet this insect!!!"
"Yes, Yes, my lord...... but bring this......"
The cloaked figure handed a tiny card to the fiery one.
"What is this? DEVOLVE???"
"Yes, DEVOLVE.....the power strong enough to make an elemental lord cry"

to be continued.............

+1 <popcorn>
05/22/2018 08:30 AMPosted by Hdheggs
FOR THE HOARD.

Brothers, heed my call.

SERVANT OF KALIMOS.
What will happen if kalimos's forces are divided?

But... You... YOUR SUPPOSED TO WORK FOR ME!?!?!?!
Just noticed there’s two Sylvanas on the first page both being for the hoard so I am going to change mine.
You Face Jaraxxus, Eredar Lord Of The Burning Legion!
For The Hoard!
05/22/2018 10:19 AMPosted by random
Just noticed there’s two Sylvanas on the first page both being for the hoard so I am going to change mine.
You Face Jaraxxus, Eredar Lord Of Tge Burning Legion!
For The Hoard!

I can always tell the story of her before and after the Banshee Queen line. But, Jaraxxus is cool too.