Remove The 100g Daily Limit

Community Discussion
i think we (the players) can all agree that at the very minimum, the cap needs to be raised to 300, enough for 2 arena runs.
I don't agree.

The gold limit per day was put in place to curb excessive botting.

I'd like a game to have as few reasons to bot as possible.
05/16/2018 01:55 PMPosted by Gundumbwing
I don't agree.

The gold limit per day was put in place to curb excessive botting.

I'd like a game to have as few reasons to bot as possible.

Do you not agree they should just be cracking down on the people that bot, instead of punishing everyone else because, sometimes, some people bot?

and isnt ladder already a bunch of people playing the same deck as everyone else? so what difference will it make having more of the same to go up against?
Also keep in mind control type decks would have a harder time reaching the cap than aggro decks.
Having a lower cap makes it more fair for different kind of decks.
Easier solution would be to generate 2 quests per day, or a quest of the week.
I'm all for bots if they program them to move<30seconds. A higher cap limit isn't an issue for me since I've never hit the existing one.
On the agro vs. control issue, I wish they would connect the stars earned to the number of cards played (or turns taken) in a game. As in, if you win on turn thirty, you get a larger boost than if you win on turn six. This would take away the incentive to blitz the ladder with the most aggressive decks.

On the 100 gold question, it's fairly arbitrary at 100 but it needs to be in place to curb botting. But man, if you are playing enough games to win 30 of them, find something else to do with your life. Or get better at playing Arena if you just can't put the game down.