suggest something fun that wins ?

Play Mode Discussion
Despite your overall lack of style for posting.

Here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR93o0lhIjY

Zalea's fun decks that win(sometimes) series.
Baku Rogue
A good opportunity to not let it sink! Have a thread about Holy Paladin, with credit to Wardonis:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20763636233

Basically a midrange/control-ish Paladin with emphasis on healing synergies. Quite fun to play and works decently, might be even better after nerfs if more aggro decks should emerge. There's also quite a lot of room for refinement, so feel free to make any swaps and possibly update the original thread.
05/16/2018 04:39 PMPosted by Tari
please suggest me a fun deck that works that isn't

facemage
vomit taunts druid
dudecancer paladin
quest/face rogue
any kind of warlock
slackjaws shaman

does priest have anything good or did they forget to give priest aoe again? (edit:oh yeah I hate big priest too)

thanks

Fun decks are subjective. Stop complaining about losing and git good.
Just returned to game after two years (straight from age of the old gods). Slapped together few elementals and it's so much fun.
I'm playing mostly casual. I don't care about ranked, but i've just easily reached rank 20.

elemental shaman

1 fire fly 2
1 glacial shard 2
1 lightning bolt 2
2 murmuring elemental 2
2 volatile elemental 2
2 earthen might 2
3 igneous elemental 2
3 lava burst 2
3 lightning storm 2
4 fire plume phoenix 2
5 servant of kalimos 2
5 bloodlust 2
6 fire elemental 2
7 blazecaller 2
8 al'akir he windlord 1
8 kalimos, primal lord 1
Of the choices not on your list, I've been enjoying Quest Warrior and Big Spell Mage. I think both of them stand to get a little better once the nerfs hit, so good time to get in some practice!
05/17/2018 12:31 AMPosted by August Dean Ayala
Of the choices not on your list, I've been enjoying Quest Warrior and Big Spell Mage. I think both of them stand to get a little better once the nerfs hit, so good time to get in some practice!
Do you prefer Baku Quest Warrior or non-restricted? I've found both to be pretty fun, but Warpath is awfully hard to give up...
My custom warlock deck feeds on priest's and mages. The deck is a secret though.. Darkness consumes all!
elemental quest mage (no antonidas)
In wild gang up n'zoth rogue;big rogue and jade rogue are some of my favorite decks and all do alright. Big rogue can be pretty expensive deck but is great fun.
Elemental shaman in Standard and wild is also fun.

If you want some fun decks wild is good place to look for some fun/silly decks op.
mill druid is fun
05/16/2018 04:51 PMPosted by Skruff
How many decks do think should be viable and fun within a given meta?

One per player would be nice. But since noone builds his own deck any more...
05/17/2018 04:49 AMPosted by Raoul9753
05/16/2018 04:51 PMPosted by Skruff
How many decks do think should be viable and fun within a given meta?

Plenty of people do. They just aren’t as good as the decks made by the best deckbuilders in the world.
05/17/2018 12:42 AMPosted by Wardrum
05/17/2018 12:31 AMPosted by August Dean Ayala
Do you prefer Bakue Quest Warrior or non-restricted? I've found both to be pretty fun, but Warpath is awfully hard to give up...

I've been playing non-restricted and it's taken me to rank 3 from 5 when I started playing it. I was inspired by Kolento's list with which he reached top 10 legend. Sorry I don't have a code for you, but I don't have access to Hearthstone right now.

All cards are max quantity unless specified:

Fire Plume's Heart
Armorsmith
Battle Rage (x1)
Cornered Sentry
Drywhisker Armorer
Execute
Slam (x1)
Warpath
Acolyte of Pain (x1)
Blackwald Pixie (x1)
Phantom Militia
Stonehill Defender
Tar Creeper
Blood Razor
Saronite Chain Gang
Brawl
Harrison Jones
Primordial Drake (x1)
Scourgelord Garrosh
I always found quest warrior boring and non-interactive. Same playstyle no matter the deck your up against pretty much. Each to their own I guess.

I'm not familiar with big mage. Can someone explain the archetype to me?
I always found quest warrior boring and non-interactive. Same playstyle no matter the deck your up against pretty much. Each to there own I guess.

I'm not familiar with big mage. Can someone explain the archetype to me?
Big Spell Mage (you can see a list for it in one of my posts above) is named as such because the idea is to use spells that cost 5 mana or more (Polymorph is an exception because its amazing) to synergize with effects like Dragoncaller Alanna's battlecry, Dragon's Breath damaging based on a spell's cost, and Raven's ability to draw you a spell of it's more expensive than your opponents.

Basically, hold the early board with cheap taunts/Doomsayers/Beetles, then move into Mage's powerful arsenal of removal, then into a strong late game with high value cards like Frost Lich Jaina, Lich King, Sindragosa, Alanna, Alexatrasza etc.

It's a very fun deck to play that's not very aggressive until much later in the game, but is chock full of answers to pretty much anything your opponent can throw at you. Even Voodoo Doll with Mage's ping can immediately destroy a Spitefully summoned Tyrantus. Many, MANY good times.
05/17/2018 04:53 AMPosted by Mand
05/17/2018 04:49 AMPosted by Raoul9753

Plenty of people do. They just aren’t as good as the decks made by the best deckbuilders in the world.

Its not like certain synergies are hard to spot. Problem is once the deck is invented, there is very little chance you can come up with anything better.

For example murlocadin. I guess it require the world best deckbuilder to come up with that, eh?

Same when players told cube/DK might give huge ammount of value even before expansion went live. Or maybe it was posted by the world best deckbuilders on these forums.

Problem is there is limited ammount of card with insane power level. So there is limited ammount of archetypes anyone can discover at same power level.

Sure, to come up with great deck is awesome (if its new and not something recycled) but I wouldnt overestimate the "awesomeness" of "world best deckbuilders".

If your post was meant as irony or sarcasm, I apologize.
05/17/2018 05:20 AMPosted by Wardrum
Big Spell Mage (you can see a list for it in one of my posts above) is named as such because the idea is to use spells that cost 5 mana or more (Polymorph is an exception because its amazing) to synergize with effects like Dragoncaller Alanna's battlecry, Dragon's Breath damaging based on a spell's cost, and Raven's ability to draw you a spell of it's more expensive than your opponents.

Basically, hold the early board with cheap taunts/Doomsayers/Beetles, then move into Mage's powerful arsenal of removal, then into a strong late game with high value cards like Frost Lich Jaina, Lich King, Sindragosa, Alanna, Alexatrasza etc.

It's a very fun deck to play that's not very aggressive until much later in the game, but is chock full of answers to pretty much anything your opponent can throw at you. Even Voodoo Doll with Mage's ping can immediately destroy a Spitefully summoned Tyrantus. Many, MANY good times.

Sounds fun enough. Wouldn't the Raven be pretty bad against Spiteful? They always run 8-10 cost spells.
05/17/2018 05:44 AMPosted by BLUESTORM
05/17/2018 05:20 AMPosted by Wardrum

Sounds fun enough. Wouldn't the Raven be pretty bad against Spiteful? They always run 8-10 cost spells.
Yeah, it's basically just a 2 mana 2/2 at that point, but its usefulness in other matchups more than makes up for it.
### Recruit Hunter
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Raven
#
# 1x (1) Candleshot
# 2x (1) Fire Fly
# 2x (1) Play Dead
# 1x (2) Prince Keleseth
# 1x (3) Gluttonous Ooze
# 1x (3) Lone Champion
# 2x (3) Stitched Tracker
# 2x (3) Tar Creeper
# 1x (3) Unleash the Hounds
# 2x (4) Flanking Strike
# 1x (4) Houndmaster Shaw
# 2x (4) Saronite Chain Gang
# 1x (4) Spellbreaker
# 1x (5) Carnivorous Cube
# 2x (5) Witchwood Grizzly
# 1x (6) Deathstalker Rexxar
# 1x (6) Seeping Oozeling
# 1x (7) Silver Vanguard
# 2x (8) Charged Devilsaur
# 1x (8) Kathrena Winterwisp
# 1x (8) The Lich King
# 1x (9) King Krush
#
AAECAYoWDvIF+AjbCdPFAsLOAobTAtHTAovhAufhApziAuHjArbqAu3qAoDzAgjGwgLrwgLKwwKbywKczQLTzQLd0gLy8QIA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone