Milhouse Manastorm - Adjustment Please

Play Mode Discussion
I love the idea of this card, and it's such a shame that it will never see any play.

I suggest that blizz should change the effect of the card to:

"The first enemy spell cost 0 next turn"

It will still be a huge benefit for the opposing player, and might make Milhouse see some more play. I mean it's still only One 4/4 for 2 cost in a deck...
in this meta he can almost have sense, many deck have 2 or 4 spell(spitfull), and also paladins are whit few spell, worlock has more, but all of them need a good time to be played.

te problem is that if the opponent cast the 10 mana spell on turn 2 the game is over, and the prest cna decide the useless mnd controll he draw is good on milous himself(on turn 2).

A paladin can cast something dreadfull? i dont know.
i cant try it in mu spitful becouse i ran the prince...
To be fair I do run Millhouse in my Galvadon deck, which is obviously just a deck I play for fun! But pulling him with CTA is actually really really good and generally gives me a solid target to cast spells on. Though obviously if you get in to a situation where you have to play him from hand, it's not the end of the world vs some decks, but can be devastating against others.
Milhouse into rebuke. 4/4 stats and still manages to screw with the enemy the next turn.
Hes playable in CTA decks, I highroll him fairly often in my even millhouse deck
What he sees play. Last tavern brawl I trolled my oppenent with endless Millhouse.
Yeah no. There need to be cards like him that are objectively bad but encourage players to find a way to make them work.
What about "All enemy spells cost 1 next turn"?

You'd still be punished immensely for playing him late game, but in the early game they'd only be able to use two or three powerful spells.
05/21/2018 07:46 PMPosted by Helix
What about "All enemy spells cost 1 next turn"?

You'd still be punished immensely for playing him late game, but in the early game they'd only be able to use two or three powerful spells.

That would actually make it a pretty good card when going first: disables your opponent from Coining that turn (well, they still can, but... yeah...), on top of any other 0-mana Spells it may stop (especially Rogues with Backstab and Shadowstep would hate it).
I have been seeing him played from call to arms in even pallies.
Whenever I drop Millhouse it's fun to see my opponent get to play yugioh for a turn. Most of the time I see Mill house when my Shredder dies. I've seen my shredder poop out Millhouse as much as it has pooped out doomsayer.
05/21/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Sounder
Yeah no. There need to be cards like him that are objectively bad but encourage players to find a way to make them work.

Like Duskfallen Avianna and Moorabi?
Millhouse actually has synergy with CtA and is good against Spiteful decks as they don't run many spells due to how Spiteful works

As far as 'bad' cards go, there may actually be a small place for the little guy, certainly more viable than Aviana 2.0 will ever be
05/21/2018 03:10 PMPosted by Sageshift
Milhouse into rebuke. 4/4 stats and still manages to screw with the enemy the next turn.

Prep into Hallucination, discover Rebuke into prep into rebuke coin play Millhouse, easy turn 2 Yeti GG.
05/22/2018 06:23 AMPosted by Ropemaster
05/21/2018 03:10 PMPosted by Sageshift

Prep into Hallucination, discover Rebuke into prep into rebuke coin play Millhouse, easy turn 2 Yeti GG.

Woulndt it still cost 0 then but 10 if you milhouse first?
I believe that the idea behind the card is not to actually play it, but expecting a powerful 2 mana minion from RNG. For example, he was the best possible outcome of a Piloted Shredder, regardless of you having it in your deck or not.
You can see it also when dealing with the evolve or devolve mechanic, in both ways. Remember Big-Time Racketeer? He was a possible result of evolving your Doppelgansters, therefore making it a risky play sometimes.

Having said that, you could always go for an extremely crazy deck of tempo madness and use him. Since nobody expects him, you'll rarely find people that cast Nourish or stuff like that in the first turn because they mulligan those cards. In the worst case scenario he may get a fireball in the face and you lose tempo instead.

I recently won that two minion brawl with Milhouse and Leper Gnomes, using a Warlock. The infinite army of 4/4 was too much for my opponent.