I was legitimately offered 8 Silver Swords

Arena Discussion
And I picked 3 of them.
keep us updated with results pls:)

I don't think I would draft 3 myself,maybe not even 2 but it could be good I guess with the right deck.
I kinda picked them for the memes of it, once I realized my draft was a little weird I went for it. Currently, Silver Sword has solely won me most games.

Not much of an arena player but I'm currently at 6 wins.
Yeah I think there might be something wrong with the formula - as I posted in another thread, I've seen people with 4+ of the same ToT card, yet I also had a draft where I was only offered 2 ToT cards over the course of the draft at all.
Arena has been dummied down so that everyone meaning new players to arena can have "fun" and win. It's basically what blizzard tries to do with all their games.
06/11/2018 10:05 AMPosted by Ubba
Arena has been dummied down so that everyone meaning new players to arena can have "fun" and win. It's basically what blizzard tries to do with all their games.

Agree.

Only certain people should be allowed to have fun, or children, or educations, or food and shelter.

LET THEM EAT CAKE!!!
Update went 6-3, lost to a 5 mana Mind Control pulled from Timeway Wanderer. Also I lost because I'm not super good at drafting arena decks. Though for a free run, 75 gold and a pack ain't that bad.