I need help in ranked play

Community Discussion
I've been having trouble in ranked play, as I commonly win approximately 2/5 games, or 3/5 if I'm lucky. My deck consists of:

(2)Shadowstep
(2)Sinister strike
(2)Defias Ringleader
(2)Eviscerate
(2)Novice engineer
(2)Shiv
(2)Youthful Brewmaster
(☆)Edwin VanCleef
(2)Fan of Knives
(2)Questing Adventurer
(2) SI:7 Agent
(2)Ancient Brewmaster
(1)Fal'dorei Strider
(2)Gnomish Inventor
(1)Gadgetzan Auctioneer
(1)Vanish
(2)Sprint

(A Rogue deck, in case it wasn't obvious)Is this a good deck? Are there any additions I should make? I do have Valeera the Hollow but I didn't know whether or not to add her. So, in conclusion, please give me any advice applicable, and thank you for your time.

-Miles Manynames
May i know do u vist forum ?
it's a budget version of miracle rogue. I'd suggest you to check out some guides.

You can copy this recipe here to check the archetype in game:

AAECAaIHAq8EsgIOpu8C2+MC3NEC68ICgcIChgndCKQHiAebBb0EzQOMArQB AA==
You need the Leroy Jenkins finisher. All cheese rogues start out SI agents for board control along with sap, knives draw card.

Play your striders. Auctioneer Eviscerate. Leroy Jenkins with Cold Blood! Boom! Cheese win.
https://imgur.com/C6M7Yah

Here. The best example of SUPA CHEESE. Just lost to it in ranked. Double Leroy Jenkins thanks to DK Rogue.
underwhelming cards:
Defias Bandit
Sinister Strike
Ancient Brewmaster
Sprint
Novice Engineer
Shiv
Gnomish Inventor
Vanish

Way way way too much card draw. If you had 2 faldorie striders, even then you shouldn't draw so much. you just draw to death. You might think you need so much draw since your pressure options are so limited and you run out of steam. Defias Bandit is very weak and is the reason why you run out of steam. Sinister Strike is also very weak and does relatively little for its effect.

Possible add-ins:
Firefly
Coldblood
Hench-Clan Thug
Sap
Glacial Shard
Backstab
Preparation
Fan of Knives
Elven Minstrel

Since you have both Edwin and Questing Adventurers in your deck, a lot of your really expensive cards like double sprint or even vanish become terrible. If you have a lot of very cheap spells, you allow your auctioneer to be your draw engine. And even without him, you still have fan of knives (great against paladin) and elven minstrels, which are a staple for draw in any rogue deck.

Hench-clan thugs can offer early board control while you set up your faldorie strider to be bounced a few times. Firefly is amazing with either questing adventurer or edwin. Glacial Shard can freeze a late game minion, or be played in the early game to stop a midrange minion or buff edwin or adventurers. Sap is great against warlock and priest, warlock for cube or voidlords, and priest for high health minions or big taunts.

Backstab is great in the early game against any tough minions and is great with combo cards like edwin or SI:7 agent. It also lets you draw cards with the auctioneer if you draw it later. Coldblood lets you trade small minions into big minions, just give a little bit of extra push for lethal, or draw cards with auctioneer.

So in summary: your deck has too much card draw and not enough options. Miracle Rogue thrives on cheap spells for draw and combo activators. Take out some of the weaker cards like bandit and sprints and add in cards that work well with what the deck is trying to accomplish.

Hope this helped!
And yes, replace vanish with valeera. I meant to add that
06/15/2018 06:28 PMPosted by DarkParadise
underwhelming cards:
Defias Bandit
Sinister Strike
Ancient Brewmaster
Sprint
Novice Engineer
Shiv
Gnomish Inventor
Vanish

Way way way too much card draw. If you had 2 faldorie striders, even then you shouldn't draw so much. you just draw to death. You might think you need so much draw since your pressure options are so limited and you run out of steam. Defias Bandit is very weak and is the reason why you run out of steam. Sinister Strike is also very weak and does relatively little for its effect.

Possible add-ins:
Firefly
Coldblood
Hench-Clan Thug
Sap
Glacial Shard
Backstab
Preparation
Fan of Knives
Elven Minstrel

Since you have both Edwin and Questing Adventurers in your deck, a lot of your really expensive cards like double sprint or even vanish become terrible. If you have a lot of very cheap spells, you allow your auctioneer to be your draw engine. And even without him, you still have fan of knives (great against paladin) and elven minstrels, which are a staple for draw in any rogue deck.

Hench-clan thugs can offer early board control while you set up your faldorie strider to be bounced a few times. Firefly is amazing with either questing adventurer or edwin. Glacial Shard can freeze a late game minion, or be played in the early game to stop a midrange minion or buff edwin or adventurers. Sap is great against warlock and priest, warlock for cube or voidlords, and priest for high health minions or big taunts.

Backstab is great in the early game against any tough minions and is great with combo cards like edwin or SI:7 agent. It also lets you draw cards with the auctioneer if you draw it later. Coldblood lets you trade small minions into big minions, just give a little bit of extra push for lethal, or draw cards with auctioneer.

So in summary: your deck has too much card draw and not enough options. Miracle Rogue thrives on cheap spells for draw and combo activators. Take out some of the weaker cards like bandit and sprints and add in cards that work well with what the deck is trying to accomplish.

Hope this helped!

Do I need two Gadgetzan Auctioneers? Also, what makes Sinist Strike so bad? I find it's useful for combos.
A lot of miracle lists are running sprint instead of auctioneer nowadays. If you don't have auctioneer, sprint is a good alternative, however, youll likely need to craft preparation so itll drop the cost down to 4 mana.

I think you should look up the popular miracle rogue decks being played right now and craft what you can and try your best to substitute what you cant craft. Id start by getting rid of the unecesarry "draw one" cards like the gnomish inventor and novice engineer. All four of those mentioned cards should be substituted with 2 elven minstrels.

Also, get some firefly's in there. They are great combo pieces and good 1 drops for your first turn. Since you don't have vilespine slayer, id sub in assassinate in its place. Same mana cost, the only downside is you wont be left with a 3/4 minion on the board.

Lastly, assuming you don't have leeroy Jenkins, reckless rocketeer would be a good sub. If you use it with shadow step in late game you can burst for 10 damage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2pPYj7CPRk

^^ In depth youtube video of all the deck stats, trending decking decks, tier decks...
I agree with the people above me. Some new lists may run sprint instead, although if you do have 2 auctioneers, you might could keep Sinister Strike for more card draw and cheap combo activators. You do need strong single target removal for the lich kings and big threats in this meta. Assassinate is a great tech choice unless you have vilespine slayers, just like DrGert mentioned. Hopefully your deck is performing better with some of these changes.